Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
who do you want to win this Saturday?.... 18:57 - Jan 27 with 2409 viewsitschalky

Oldham v Notts County...

Who do you dislike the most?...
who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 19:08 - Jan 27 with 2384 viewsDomDale

Draw would be best for us. That and us to win ofc.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 19:22 - Jan 27 with 2362 views_dezzy

Boring nil nil pls

KHBA

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 19:26 - Jan 27 with 2353 views442Dale

County. They're horrible.

Oldham just play at it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 19:39 - Jan 27 with 2321 viewsBlueMessiah

Match abandoned after all players and coaching staff from both teams get straight red cards following a mass brawl which began after several players from each side received career threatening injuries.

Or a draw.

Poll: Do I Know You?

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 20:24 - Jan 27 with 2229 viewsTVOS1907

Is this your game in hand, chalky?

Oh...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 20:32 - Jan 27 with 2208 viewstazzydjr

If i were asked this Pre-November 2014 i would of said Biffo's to win but what they did that Day is unforgivable so i now want Notts Cheaty to win

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 22:58 - Jan 27 with 2050 viewsRosun

It's an away game.
Hopefully they can start their unbeaten run again.
Still unbeaten against non premiership opposition so far this year.
who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 23:11 - Jan 27 with 2037 viewsAtThePeake

Oldham have a game in hand on Notts Co and are a point behind them. Draw plz.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 06:39 - Jan 28 with 1954 viewsaleanddale

0-0.

No shots on goal.

2200 attendance.

22 court orders served by nasty Barry as he routes out message board trouble makers in the crowd.
who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 09:15 - Jan 28 with 1889 viewsParkinsGimp

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 06:39 - Jan 28 by aleanddale

0-0.

No shots on goal.

2200 attendance.

22 court orders served by nasty Barry as he routes out message board trouble makers in the crowd.

LOL yep I will go with that :-)
who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 09:36 - Jan 28 with 1876 viewsoa85

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 20:32 - Jan 27 by tazzydjr

If i were asked this Pre-November 2014 i would of said Biffo's to win but what they did that Day is unforgivable so i now want Notts Cheaty to win

haha unforgivable jesus you'd think we'd of napalm bombed the whole of the Rochdale the way you lot go on.
who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 10:26 - Jan 28 with 1823 viewsFrog

who do you want to win this Saturday?.... on 09:36 - Jan 28 by oa85

haha unforgivable jesus you'd think we'd of napalm bombed the whole of the Rochdale the way you lot go on.

It looks like you have TBF
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024