Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread 00:22 - Feb 1 with 36067 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 1 Feb 2015 15:32]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 01:02 - Feb 1 with 7200 viewssixpenses

Yea thanks JH COYS - lets show what we are really made of

the monkster seems to be giving a nazi salute

Is that because we are going to invade Southampton and annex their points
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 06:11 - Feb 1 with 7126 viewsSwansNZ

A comfortable win.

Unfortunately, not for us.
Hope I'm wrong, of course.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 06:36 - Feb 1 with 7111 viewsPrivate_Partz

Monky looks older playing for Southampton than he does now! Perhaps the footy is not taking the toll I thought it was. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 06:54 - Feb 1 with 7103 viewsNOTRAC

I think in reality we cannot expect too much from today's game.
Our live Sky performances haven't been too good this year, apart obviously from the opening game against Man U. If we lose we will be looked at as a team that can't do well without Bony.
Gomez really does need to get a goal, and the whole team need to pick themselves up after the last few performances.
This will be an excellent test of character. A draw would be a good result.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:05 - Feb 1 with 6971 viewsorion3016

Bite someone's hand off for a point today

Be over there now after

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:11 - Feb 1 with 6959 viewstomdickharry

Very tough today realistically a draw at the very very best.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:34 - Feb 1 with 6919 viewsJackfath

I'd agree with what's been said so far. A draw would be an excellent result for us.

Hopefully we can turn up and play, maybe even get a goal.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:41 - Feb 1 with 6904 viewsbuilthjack

My tenner at 6/1 on us to win is going to earn me good money. Have faith.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:53 - Feb 1 with 6886 viewsSkipTheJack

So what's the midfield 3 going to be? Hopefully Britton, Shelvey and Carroll, with Shelvey playing the Siggy role.

Fingers crossed that Britton, Dyer, Williams and Montero are fit.
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Feb 1 with 6828 viewsSgorioFruit

we going to get our asses spanked today guys.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Feb 1 with 6769 viewssherpajacob

Absolutely nothing to lose.
It's beginning to look like 36 points will keep a team up this year. So let's play our way and not worry about Southampton.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:46 - Feb 1 with 6768 viewsAndy1300

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:22 - Feb 1 by SgorioFruit

we going to get our asses spanked today guys.

Hope not, would take a draw now

Number 1 team in Wales

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:55 - Feb 1 with 6735 viewsBobJack

We are due a result against Southampton, never say never.

Lets hope for a good performance from us at least.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:56 - Feb 1 with 6720 viewsperchrockjack

Nobody gives us a prayer then.

Great stuff.

Believe

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:14 - Feb 1 with 6687 viewsmonmouth

Yay, a football thread. I don't have many high hopes for today but I have a sneaking feeling. I don't think we'll get steamrollered today, whatever.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:18 - Feb 1 with 6669 viewsperchrockjack

Surely a game for under performers to prove themselves with window still being open.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:41 - Feb 1 with 6614 viewsmax936

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:34 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

I'd agree with what's been said so far. A draw would be an excellent result for us.

Hopefully we can turn up and play, maybe even get a goal.

2-4 Shelvey excelling in the AM role and scoring twice and Gomis finally settling down and grabbing a brace.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 6602 viewspencoedjack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:41 - Feb 1 by max936

2-4 Shelvey excelling in the AM role and scoring twice and Gomis finally settling down and grabbing a brace.

Max that is optimistic ... Gomis brace !!!!!

Be extremely happy with a point ... I hope Leon/Ash are fit
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 6584 viewsJackfath

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:14 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Yay, a football thread. I don't have many high hopes for today but I have a sneaking feeling. I don't think we'll get steamrollered today, whatever.

Imagine it on here later this evening if we do get steamrollered.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:52 - Feb 1 with 6580 viewsmax936

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:46 - Feb 1 by pencoedjack

Max that is optimistic ... Gomis brace !!!!!

Be extremely happy with a point ... I hope Leon/Ash are fit

We need a tongue in cheek smiley,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:57 - Feb 1 with 6554 viewsBig_Phil

Given the doom and gloom that will be about if (when??) we lose today I think its worth pointing out that

a) Pretty much everyone we wanted to lose yesterday to keep the 4 game cushion lost. So - other than Goal Difference we will lose nothing on a weekend that we were always going to struggle

b) The Cavalry arrives next week in a very winnable home game

c) The players and Monk realise they have been shocking recently - was speaking to one of them in the week. Despite what people on your here think sometimes they know when they've let themselves and us down - there is a steely determination about the place.....
The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:59 - Feb 1 with 6551 viewsJackanapes

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:05 - Feb 1 by orion3016

Bite someone's hand off for a point today

Parlays mouse hand please.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Feb 1 with 6488 viewsswanny

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:59 - Feb 1 by Jackanapes

Parlays mouse hand please.

*snigger*

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:36 - Feb 1 with 6420 viewsOldjack

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:50 - Feb 1 by Jackfath

Imagine it on here later this evening if we do get steamrollered.

If we go down we go down fighting ,now that, most people will admire

We shall never surrender

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Southampton v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 6358 viewshammy

Both Wanyama and Schneiderlin will be missing, so give us a chance to keep the ball in midfield. A good solid performance and a draw would be very good; a win would be excellent.

If we lose 3-0 then we're out of the top 10 (for the first time this season ?). Any sort of win and we're back to 9th and within spitting distance of Wet Spam.

We can still have a good end of season if we start playing our game again and would like to see us break through the 50 point target.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024