Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is our fastest sending off? 04:32 - Mar 4 with 2378 viewsNigeriamark

Wycombe had a player sent off after 70 seconds. Cant think off the top of my head any specific Dale examples

Was there one after about 2 - 3 minutes v Orient away for handball?
What is our fastest sending off? on 05:33 - Mar 4 with 2362 viewsColDale

Hilly was 17 seconds at Orient from memory. Awful decision but gave a bit of limelight to Rob Styles.

Swansea had a sub sent off a few years back before the game had even restarted, so technically that was zero seconds.
What is our fastest sending off? on 15:30 - Mar 4 with 2178 viewsThacks_Rabbits

What is our fastest sending off? on 05:33 - Mar 4 by ColDale

Hilly was 17 seconds at Orient from memory. Awful decision but gave a bit of limelight to Rob Styles.

Swansea had a sub sent off a few years back before the game had even restarted, so technically that was zero seconds.

Got a feeling Paul Butler was sent off after giving away a penalty on his debut as sub - think it was Darlo at home but not sure - think it was defending a corner and within less than a minute - but I may be wrong - its 25 years back or so!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

What is our fastest sending off? on 15:33 - Mar 4 with 2166 viewsTVOS1907

What is our fastest sending off? on 15:30 - Mar 4 by Thacks_Rabbits

Got a feeling Paul Butler was sent off after giving away a penalty on his debut as sub - think it was Darlo at home but not sure - think it was defending a corner and within less than a minute - but I may be wrong - its 25 years back or so!!!

Walsall at home in September 1990, but he was stretchered off injured, rather than sent-off.

Meanwhile, Walsall's Peter Skipper did get himself sent-off in the same game.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What is our fastest sending off? on 17:43 - Mar 4 with 2086 viewsfinberty

Not a sending-off but an early booking - wasn't Graeme Crawford booked after only a few seconds back in the early eighties - and as the match kicked-off early he was actually booked before 3pm on a Saturday game?
What is our fastest sending off? on 11:42 - Mar 5 with 1933 viewsYadHoDale

I remember Lyndon Simmonds and a Tranmere defender having a swift bout of fisticuffs after about 3 minutes at Spotland and both being sent off. Might have been a JPT (or whatever it was called then) game.
What is our fastest sending off? on 11:48 - Mar 5 with 1928 viewsDale92

Holt got sent off at Wycombe, elbow I think... I remember Parkin just laughing as he went back off.

This is the One, I've waited for

What is our fastest sending off? on 12:39 - Mar 5 with 1895 viewsTVOS1907

What is our fastest sending off? on 11:42 - Mar 5 by YadHoDale

I remember Lyndon Simmonds and a Tranmere defender having a swift bout of fisticuffs after about 3 minutes at Spotland and both being sent off. Might have been a JPT (or whatever it was called then) game.

League (Littlewoods) Cup first round in August 1987. The Tranmere defender was Mark McCarrick.

It wasn't as early as the third minute but was sometime during the first half. I can check for definite when I get home tonight.

EDIT: The Observer match report just says "shortly before half-time".
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 21:22]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

What is our fastest sending off? on 18:14 - Mar 5 with 1786 viewsThacks_Rabbits

What is our fastest sending off? on 15:33 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907

Walsall at home in September 1990, but he was stretchered off injured, rather than sent-off.

Meanwhile, Walsall's Peter Skipper did get himself sent-off in the same game.

Thanks TVOS - He gave away a penalty if I remember rightly - not that this is likely :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

What is our fastest sending off? on 21:27 - Mar 5 with 1727 viewsmario

lee todd fastest ever sending off. straight after kick off when the ref blew his whistle said "F... me that was loud!"
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024