Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Based Memorabillia. 12:44 - Jun 1 with 2796 viewsTrundle10

Whats the best bit u got?
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 13:11 - Jun 1 with 2768 viewsscottishjack

Nothing too special to anyone else I guess, but my Vetch Field scarf. One of those daft things, but my old man gave it to me one Christmas before he died, just off the cuff as it wasn't really his style to do something like that, and he constantly took the p**s out of me for following the Swans.

Got loads of stuff lying around, but the scarf makes me smile.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 13:33 - Jun 1 with 2730 viewsjackal

It's not brilliant but I've got the seat back from my season ticket seat at the Vetch.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 14:16 - Jun 1 with 2693 viewsAndyNak

My Vetch seat from the Centre Stand and Frankie Burrows flat cap. Got a DP shirt too in mint condition as well as a few match worn shirts and squad signed centenary shirt

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 14:48 - Jun 1 with 2666 viewskarnataka

My best item is the shirt Nathan wore against Newcastle in the 1-1 draw in February 2010 (the one were Carroll headed the equaliser in the dying seconds). It's got his name embroidered on the front with the date and fixture too. Nice. Have to concede that it's getting a bit small for me now though. It is only a medium!
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 15:44 - Jun 1 with 2610 viewsJack_y_Jwc

I've got the shirt Ashley wore when Emnes did his thing against Cardiff, it's signed and framed and hanging on the wall.

I've also got a Joe Allen match worn shirt signed by the squad but I don't know which game it was in.

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 16:11 - Jun 1 with 2583 viewsmb1985

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 15:44 - Jun 1 by Jack_y_Jwc

I've got the shirt Ashley wore when Emnes did his thing against Cardiff, it's signed and framed and hanging on the wall.

I've also got a Joe Allen match worn shirt signed by the squad but I don't know which game it was in.

I've got joe allens worn shirt from the same Cardiff game

Also got a Neil Taylor one from the game against Norwich in 2011 and Danny Grahams from the Sunderland game at the start of Laudrup's era.

All framed and hanging on the wall proudly
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 18:43 - Jun 1 with 2495 viewsDyfnant

De Guzmans signed match worn shirt Palace 1 - 1 @ the liberty, he scored our goal ;)

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 19:08 - Jun 1 with 2472 viewsdickythorpe

The 1981 Leeds Utd programme which my Dad always kept filed away neatly away from other programmes.
He used to tell me all through my childhood "We'll never get to the top flight again boy!"😂

He still can't believe it even when I take him to the Liberty now!!
Login to get fewer ads

Swans Based Memorabillia. (n/t) (n/t) (n/t) on 19:37 - Jun 1 with 2434 viewspencoedjack

[Post edited 1 Jun 2015 19:50]
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 20:28 - Jun 1 with 2371 viewsswan65split

A wooden rattle I took to games in 1964 and a 1968 Swansea Town Supporters club Badge.,bought for 2/6 from Fred Williams from the supporters club Cellar HQ in the Elysium Buildings and many merories ...priceless
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 22:42 - Jun 1 with 2276 viewsshenleymun

Mine too, I chucked most of them (aargh) but made sure I kept that one

Ps this is meant to refer to the post about the Leeds Utd 81 programme, where did the quote go???
[Post edited 1 Jun 2015 22:43]
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 23:52 - Jun 1 with 2219 viewssmoulder

The shirt pictured in my avatar.......after he scored the last goal ever at the Vetch........its a wee bit sweat stained and has been in a drawer for years now.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 23:59 - Jun 1 with 2208 viewsSwanseajill

I've a badge, one's that were sewn on the squads shirts for The Autoglass final.

A framed image of the kit ( brother bought it at an auction in London) it's 1920's and squad kit was...all white.

A programme from Preston play off final.

A scarf printed SCSC ladies section, yellow with age, but I can't let I go.

A fully signed shirt from Paulo for one of top ten supporters, and Amy Prosser has one the same ( get well Amy ). we need you in the Liberty next season.x
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 00:02 - Jun 2 with 2203 viewsSwanseajill

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 23:52 - Jun 1 by smoulder

The shirt pictured in my avatar.......after he scored the last goal ever at the Vetch........its a wee bit sweat stained and has been in a drawer for years now.

Dig it out for a wash Smould, and wear it when the Swans are on tele.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 00:09 - Jun 2 with 2192 viewssmoulder

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 00:02 - Jun 2 by Swanseajill

Dig it out for a wash Smould, and wear it when the Swans are on tele.

Might just do that Lor........
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 08:28 - Jun 2 with 2104 viewsPegojack

For my sixtieth birthday last week, I was given a surprise present of the match programme for my first ever match, Swansea Town v Charlton Athletic, January 1965.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 08:43 - Jun 2 with 2093 viewsbuilthjack

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 19:08 - Jun 1 by dickythorpe

The 1981 Leeds Utd programme which my Dad always kept filed away neatly away from other programmes.
He used to tell me all through my childhood "We'll never get to the top flight again boy!"😂

He still can't believe it even when I take him to the Liberty now!!

Nice story. My Dad died 5 years ago, if there's one thing that I could have it would be to take him to see the Swans now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 08:44 - Jun 2 with 2092 viewsTrundle10

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 08:28 - Jun 2 by Pegojack

For my sixtieth birthday last week, I was given a surprise present of the match programme for my first ever match, Swansea Town v Charlton Athletic, January 1965.

I have Leons shirt from Hull game
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 13:19 - Jun 2 with 2010 viewsJackFish

I've got a programme from an FA Cup game in the 30s against Portsmouth.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 17:12 - Jun 2 with 1950 viewsDafyddHuw

I've got a car sticker.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 19:37 - Jun 2 with 1894 viewsUltraAmericanJack

Favorite is probably a fully signed team photograph from the 1932 season. Got it from my grandfather and has Wilf Milne, Syd Lawrence, etc. on it. Another is my 1952/3 signed team photo with Ivor and the rest.

Most recent would be Trundle's match worn shirt from back in 2007...it's the super rare Macron Yellow/Green shirt we only wore in a handful of games. I also have Monk's worn shirt from 2008...the Green/Black striped one.
Swans Based Memorabillia. on 19:59 - Jun 2 with 1874 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans Based Memorabillia. on 08:28 - Jun 2 by Pegojack

Eddie Firmani nodded past Noel Dwyer right in front of me. B@stard
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024