Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liberty Stadium Screens 15:21 - Jul 14 with 10033 viewsjackharris

As stated in a previous thread regarding our new super delux changing rooms, the Liberty Stadium Screens have been moved to the North West and South East corners. Is there anyone who has any pictures of the screens in their new positions, as I sit in the exclusive 700 seat North West corner? I'm interested to see their exact position.

Many Thanks
[Post edited 14 Jul 2015 15:22]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:29 - Jul 14 with 7139 viewsjackharris

And wouldn't it be great if the club put two scoreboards, similar to the old North Stand Colour ScoreBoard, back in the original positions on the North and south stands!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:31 - Jul 14 with 7125 viewsjackharris

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:29 - Jul 14 by jackharris

And wouldn't it be great if the club put two scoreboards, similar to the old North Stand Colour ScoreBoard, back in the original positions on the North and south stands!

Liberty Stadium Screens on 18:10 - Jul 14 with 6823 viewsjackharris

Somebody must have seen them in their new positions? Are they directly over the tunnels? Thanks

Liberty Stadium Screens on 18:17 - Jul 14 with 6777 viewsJBT95

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:29 - Jul 14 by jackharris

I don't understand why they removed them tbh
Liberty Stadium Screens on 18:50 - Jul 14 with 6692 viewsItchySphincter

They should move them to the bin.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Liberty Stadium Screens on 18:59 - Jul 14 with 6659 viewsGowerjack

Liberty Stadium Screens on 18:17 - Jul 14 by JBT95

Sky.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:10 - Jul 14 with 6637 viewsjackharris

Yes it was a bloody pain last season without the scoreboards. They could have been moved to a different location! The time and score was far too small on the New Screens for a while and was still difficult to see when the match clock was made larger!

People say why don't you use your phone to keep an eye on the time but I like to keep my phone firmly in my pocket and get away from it for the match.

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:27 - Jul 14 with 6585 viewsNeathJack

Should bring back the Vetch clock which usually showed the wrong time so you had to remember what time it was showing at the start of the game and try and work out how long had gone/was left
Login to get fewer ads

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:32 - Jul 14 with 6564 viewsJackfath

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:10 - Jul 14 by jackharris

Yes it was a bloody pain last season without the scoreboards. They could have been moved to a different location! The time and score was far too small on the New Screens for a while and was still difficult to see when the match clock was made larger!

People say why don't you use your phone to keep an eye on the time but I like to keep my phone firmly in my pocket and get away from it for the match.

I use one of these to keep track of time, it's great!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:32 - Jul 14 with 6565 viewsGowerjack

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:27 - Jul 14 by NeathJack

Should bring back the Vetch clock which usually showed the wrong time so you had to remember what time it was showing at the start of the game and try and work out how long had gone/was left

Darrans got it....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 20:53 - Jul 14 with 6381 viewsairedale

We used to sit in the back row of the South Stand and couldn't read the data on the screen. We have now moved to the North West corner and will not be able to read the data on the screen in its new place.

That's why they've moved it.
Liberty Stadium Screens on 21:26 - Jul 14 with 6309 viewsClinton

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:32 - Jul 14 by Jackfath

It looks about the size of the the old Vetch clock, can you just turn towards the pitch during matches ?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Liberty Stadium Screens on 22:58 - Jul 14 with 6146 viewsAndy1300

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:10 - Jul 14 by jackharris

They could always use the clocks in the north west and south east corners.

The ones they use for the rugby

Number 1 team in Wales

Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:00 - Jul 14 with 6140 viewsjackharris

Well I like to see the stadium clock hit 80mins to make sure I can leave early and stand in people's way! For no apparent reason!

Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:04 - Jul 14 with 6122 viewsjackharris

Liberty Stadium Screens on 22:58 - Jul 14 by Andy1300

They could always use the clocks in the north west and south east corners.

The ones they use for the rugby

Absolutely, I said that to my brother most matches last season! There is no reason why they can't be used! When I watched Wales at the CCS they were being used. And the electronic advertisement boards have countdown clocks on them in some grounds! Every so often on back of them they could show the time gone or left!

Liberty Stadium Screens on 11:16 - Jul 15 with 5915 viewsDewi1jack

Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:04 - Jul 14 by jackharris

Absolutely, I said that to my brother most matches last season! There is no reason why they can't be used! When I watched Wales at the CCS they were being used. And the electronic advertisement boards have countdown clocks on them in some grounds! Every so often on back of them they could show the time gone or left!

Or they could just get rid of the advertising boards facing backwards towards the crowd altogether.
Enhance our "match day experience."
And HJ can bring back a job lot of £2 real Rolexes from his next foreign shopping trip/ holiday, stick a Swansea emblem on them and flog them for £10 each

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Liberty Stadium Screens on 15:50 - Jul 15 with 5699 viewsFlashberryjack

Liberty Stadium Screens on 11:16 - Jul 15 by Dewi1jack

Or they could just get rid of the advertising boards facing backwards towards the crowd altogether.
Enhance our "match day experience."
And HJ can bring back a job lot of £2 real Rolexes from his next foreign shopping trip/ holiday, stick a Swansea emblem on them and flog them for £10 each

I'd like Huw to stuff those Rolex watches right up the ar*se of the person responsible for inflicting those awful f*cking crowd facing advertising boards on the fans that are affected by them.
"Enhancing the match day experience" like f*ck they do.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:11 - Jul 15 with 5665 viewsFerryjack

Screens not up yet but the frames are.
Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:59 - Jul 15 with 5577 viewsLeonisGod

god dang, that there strange thing is work of the devil

To be fair, if we're one up in the 2nd minute of added on time I do like to look at every possible time keeping device, just in case one is showing better news. I miss the old scoreboards. The new screens are a complete waste of time the way they just cycle adverts. They could be really useful, but the last thing I am interested in in a tense finale is a new conservatory.
Liberty Stadium Screens on 17:29 - Jul 15 with 5547 viewsjackharris

Liberty Stadium Screens on 16:11 - Jul 15 by Ferryjack

Screens not up yet but the frames are.

Thank you Ferryjack, it is appreciated!

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:30 - Jul 15 with 5399 viewsTaffvalerowdy

The screen has been attached to the frame in the South East corner!
Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:22 - Jul 17 with 4926 viewsjackharris

These Screens seem to have been more of a pain than their actual value! At Villa Park they showed all of the action except any controversial incidents! Ours are too advert orientated!

Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:38 - Jul 17 with 4897 viewsEdmundo

Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:22 - Jul 17 by jackharris

These Screens seem to have been more of a pain than their actual value! At Villa Park they showed all of the action except any controversial incidents! Ours are too advert orientated!

Revenue earners! Though always useful when you missed a goal (due to some lanky chappies), or just a bit short sighted 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Liberty Stadium Screens on 03:54 - Jul 18 with 4819 viewsScoobyWho

Liberty Stadium Screens on 23:00 - Jul 14 by jackharris

Well I like to see the stadium clock hit 80mins to make sure I can leave early and stand in people's way! For no apparent reason!

I'm not sure you can stand in front of anyone's way on the concourse.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Liberty Stadium Screens on 10:44 - Jul 18 with 4678 viewsairedale

Liberty Stadium Screens on 19:30 - Jul 15 by Taffvalerowdy

The screen has been attached to the frame in the South East corner!

Oh good, at least we know that ours is in place for us not to be able to read!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024