Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? 17:13 - Nov 1 with 5601 viewsJackfath

I will.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:23 - Nov 1 with 1609 viewsbuilthjack

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:17 - Nov 1 by Gowerjack

No mate

Season 75/76

4th division.

Oh yes, then it was. I remember it well. But I was talking about now.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:33 - Nov 1 with 1596 viewsEdmundo

Yes, like the last ten years 👍

Tickets will be more readily available 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:34 - Nov 1 with 1596 viewsDan_Swan

Been a season ticket holder since the 1995/96 season and the division we are in won't influence my support. I will always go to watch them regardless

There are many more who are the same and supported them a lot longer than I have. Some of who are on this forum.

Still following Dr's orders!

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:40 - Nov 1 with 1582 views1983

Seen the Swans home and away in all leagues and been away in Europe 5 times

Hell yes even more so it might even feel like the club I grew up with

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 22:22 - Nov 1 with 1526 viewsClinton

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:22 - Nov 1 by ScoobyDoo

Fans walking out early yesterday at Chelsea, and they are Champions, Utd fans walking out a couple of seasons ago when they were getting battered by their neighbours, the ground was half empty by the final whistle ffs. Fans are fickle, whoever they support.

At Old Trafford last season, We had the pleasure of waving cheerio to Utd fans long before the end.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 1523 viewsJackswan

Been a regular for 40 years, been a part of my life whatever division we were in. I'll still be there.
We'll escape relegation by the skin of our teeth
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 23:54 - Nov 1 with 1484 viewsSwanseajill

Many Swans fans have never seen a live game, but still consider themselves fans..and that's fine.
My opinion is that we get so much pleasure from our team, despite the "downs" we have so many great memories to treasure.
Personally, I did have my doubts when we were almost in the conference of whether I could still buy a season, something I've bought since 1978..and enjoyed each fight to stay in all the divisions.
Attending a match in any division, is the only way ..we as real fans can repay the club for the pleasure we get from them.
And for those that leave early, it disappoints me, but they re ones that have paid their money to be there. they have done their bit for the club, you cant ask more than that.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 00:53 - Nov 2 with 1459 viewsphact0rri

I don't think there's a choice. honestly, a lot of those I know in the US are fickle, who choose a club based on something else are quick to deposit for the next best thing which is sort of sad to me. yet a part of me is jealous their hearts are fickle that they can just forget so easy. friend of mine gave up on liverpool after roger's sacking now supporting everton, a chelsea fan I know gave up with the losing drought and now backing man city. And not just football, most sports are like this.

Must be nice to give way so easy.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 01:21 - Nov 2 with 1451 viewsnierika

I would; love watching the odd championship game on BeIN in the U.S.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 08:16 - Nov 2 with 1386 viewsDafyddHuw

OP - how can you even ask the question?
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 08:24 - Nov 2 with 1384 viewsNeiltheTaylor

The last game I saw live was the play off final. If we get relegated I might have to come back as every game won't be on telly

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 08:34 - Nov 2 with 1375 viewsLord_Bony

Well at least we re 2 points above Chelsea.

If they got relegated I would laugh like a fkn drain all summer long....

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 10:14 - Nov 2 with 1330 viewsyescomeon

Burnley, Blackburn, Preston and Bolton are all short hops for me, Leeds, Huddersfield, Wolverhampton, Rotherham, Birmingham and just about Sheffield all doable too. Would work out quite well for me!

Upthecity!

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 12:31 - Nov 2 with 1292 viewsItchySphincter

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 19:40 - Nov 1 by jack247

If we get relegated any time soon I will be amazed. The new TV deals are going to keep on coming and the bigger they get, the more likely the PL will become a closed shop with the same few teams coming up and going down every season.

Someone still has to go.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 12:36 - Nov 2 with 1292 viewsItchySphincter

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 20:50 - Nov 1 by builthjack

Have watched them since the late 60s, so would definitely be amongst the 14,000 in the championship, the 10,000 in league one, and the 6000 in league 2.

There was often less than three and a half thousand of us in division four. 6,000 crowds were the stuff of dreams and saved for Boxing Day matches.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 13:45 - Nov 2 with 1219 viewsjack247

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 12:31 - Nov 2 by ItchySphincter

Someone still has to go.

Of course, but it will be the three worst teams over the course of the season. We aren't anywhere near that at the moment. As the TV deals get bigger, it will become harder for the promoted clubs to compete with teams that have had that kind of windfall in previous seasons.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 14:52 - Nov 2 with 1182 viewssmoulder

we won't get relegated...
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 18:05 - Nov 2 with 1131 viewsjack247

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 14:52 - Nov 2 by smoulder

we won't get relegated...

Of course we won't. Some people just love making a crisis out of a slump.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 18:31 - Nov 2 with 1120 viewsjack_the_lad

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 21:22 - Nov 1 by ScoobyDoo

Fans walking out early yesterday at Chelsea, and they are Champions, Utd fans walking out a couple of seasons ago when they were getting battered by their neighbours, the ground was half empty by the final whistle ffs. Fans are fickle, whoever they support.

It don't matter if you walk out 10 mins before the the end in a 0-3 situation (better than booing) so long as you're there for the next game.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 12:50 - Nov 3 with 1023 viewsGretsch

Yes definitely but hope its no time soon. People going to have to make their mind up before Chrimbo for season tickets at cut price.

To be honest I enjoyed it more in the Championship than ever, I think its because you are striving for something rather than surviving.

I know we didn't necessarily only survive last year, but me until I am pretty sure we are OK my heart is always in my mouth.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 13:39 - Nov 3 with 1013 viewsperchrockjack

Dave Smould

Fancy the Liverpool game ,la.

I ll bring the sherbet dabs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 16:33 - Nov 3 with 973 viewskarnataka

I certainly wouldn't watch anyone else after 50+ years. However, I was toying with the idea of living in Portugal when I retire which is in April 2017 but there's no way I would if we are still in the Prem then and probably wouldn't if we were in the Championship either provided we were showing intent to compete for at least a playoff spot. Any lower and I maybe would but it would be a wrench. I've done my time watching lower league stuff for most of my life.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 16:41 - Nov 3 with 971 viewslondonlisa2001

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 16:33 - Nov 3 by karnataka

I certainly wouldn't watch anyone else after 50+ years. However, I was toying with the idea of living in Portugal when I retire which is in April 2017 but there's no way I would if we are still in the Prem then and probably wouldn't if we were in the Championship either provided we were showing intent to compete for at least a playoff spot. Any lower and I maybe would but it would be a wrench. I've done my time watching lower league stuff for most of my life.

You are saying that you'd like to live in Portugal but the Swans being in the Championship and competing for a playoff place would stop you doing that?

Really? I mean, surely there's more important things to consider in your decision making than that?

Wow - I love the Swans and have been watching them since 1976/77 season, mostly with a season ticket, but I never let them influence my life in that way.
When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:23 - Nov 3 with 949 viewsPrivate_Partz

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:20 - Nov 1 by Darran

I will though I might not be able to as it would b the end of the world.

Not sure how tongue in cheek this reply is but I tend to agree. It will be a disaster for the club but nothing compared to how it will affect Swansea as a City. Our only real flagship to encourage investment will be gone. The Cardiff centric politicians and media will be rejoicing as we disappear into their shadow. Horrible to contemplate. I would have preferred it if the OP had stated with an 'if we ever' rather than a 'When we' ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 17:53 - Nov 3 with 937 viewskarnataka

When we get relegated will you stil watch the Swans? on 16:41 - Nov 3 by londonlisa2001

You are saying that you'd like to live in Portugal but the Swans being in the Championship and competing for a playoff place would stop you doing that?

Really? I mean, surely there's more important things to consider in your decision making than that?

Wow - I love the Swans and have been watching them since 1976/77 season, mostly with a season ticket, but I never let them influence my life in that way.

Well, each to their own Lisa. I have few pleasures in life these days because my wife is very ill and has been for the last 6 years so a lot of travel is not really on the agenda unless she makes a full recovery. Football, both watching and playing, yes even aged 63, seems to be the one thing that keeps me sane and is an opportunity to get immersed in something that's capable of totally shutting out the rest of the world even if just for a short time, and I need that. Music can do the same and I go to see quite a few bands but I can do that wherever I choose to live provided my favourite acts tour there but even flying somewhere in the UK or elsewhere is quite feasible on the odd occasion but it's never a weekly thing like football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024