Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time's almost up Garry 18:49 - Nov 7 with 12282 viewsMLT18

I never contribute on any forum but I am totally frustrated and very worried so I have decided to come on here to vent my frustration.
Monk has 1 more game and if the Swans don't win, I'm afraid he has to go before it's too late.
We now play a slow, boring brand of football. We don't look like scoring a goal and we put the opposition under no pressure whatsoever when they have the ball.
I can't see us getting anywhere near 40 points and have just put £20 on us to get relegated at 16-1 (but I hope I lose).
I remember the last time we were relegated from the top flight and we all know what happened after that.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2015 0:43]
Time's almost up Gary on 20:15 - Nov 7 with 1865 viewsMLT18

Time's almost up Gary on 20:04 - Nov 7 by raynor94

Well I've been watching for 52 years and have never felt the need to bet against us, you say frustration, I say sad, we will have e to differ

Maybe that's why you have flowers as your profile pic - no frustration, no passion. I've not felt this down since we were relegated from the old first division.
Time's almost up Gary on 20:19 - Nov 7 with 1852 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:15 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

It's not for effect do yourself a favour and open your ears and eyes and have a good look what's going on because if your happy and content at the moment I'm lost for words don't let being in the so called know cloud your judgement

Ah here we go again then so someone doesn't jump on the hysteria bandwagon and you come out with the " if your happy and content at the moment I'm lost for words "

Please now spend some time looking around pointing me in the direction of where I said that?

You don't change Geoff, you can't win an argument so you start making things up to make it look better
Time's almost up Gary on 20:19 - Nov 7 with 1851 viewswaynekerr55

Time's almost up Gary on 20:00 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

So just to clarify you have no idea if it is thousands at all

You are more than welcome to start a poll (it's not a pole BTW) - there is an option at the top of the board

I was about to ask what Lukas had to do with it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Time's almost up Gary on 20:20 - Nov 7 with 1839 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:19 - Nov 7 by waynekerr55

I was about to ask what Lukas had to do with it

It was predictive text Wayne, changed a perfectly legitimate word into another perfectly legitimate word
Time's almost up Gary on 20:23 - Nov 7 with 1817 viewsraynor94

Time's almost up Gary on 20:15 - Nov 7 by MLT18

Maybe that's why you have flowers as your profile pic - no frustration, no passion. I've not felt this down since we were relegated from the old first division.

Are you sure you have been following us a long time? I can remember a lot more down times after that, hanging on to our league status, twice springs to mind!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Time's almost up Gary on 20:27 - Nov 7 with 1792 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 20:19 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

Ah here we go again then so someone doesn't jump on the hysteria bandwagon and you come out with the " if your happy and content at the moment I'm lost for words "

Please now spend some time looking around pointing me in the direction of where I said that?

You don't change Geoff, you can't win an argument so you start making things up to make it look better

Oh you didn't but you imply it ,as I say if your happy with this situation I'm lost for words
Time's almost up Gary on 20:28 - Nov 7 with 1774 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:27 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

Oh you didn't but you imply it ,as I say if your happy with this situation I'm lost for words

No Geoff I don't imply it by any stretch of the imagination I just have an ability to be far more objective and calm when discussing these matters

You have read something into what I have said and drawn your own conclusions

But if you don't mind me saying so, you may remain lost for words

This post has been edited by an administrator
Time's almost up Gary on 20:31 - Nov 7 with 1761 viewsMLT18

Time's almost up Gary on 20:23 - Nov 7 by raynor94

Are you sure you have been following us a long time? I can remember a lot more down times after that, hanging on to our league status, twice springs to mind!

Granted, but the club has worked hard to achieve its status and unless there is a dramatic turn around, I really feel we're in big trouble.
I can only see the glass half empty at the moment. A loss to Bournemouth and Monk must go.
Login to get fewer ads

Time's almost up Gary on 20:32 - Nov 7 with 1759 viewsattila_the_hun

Time's almost up Gary on 19:55 - Nov 7 by MLT18

Inherited my a***, I've been watching them for a long time - probably longer than you. I've already said it was done out of pure frustration - if we don't shape up fast we're gone.

I once spent £20 out of pure frustration and I left with crabs

"I'm Free"

Time's almost up Gary on 20:33 - Nov 7 with 1749 viewslovejuicejack

Time's almost up Gary on 20:32 - Nov 7 by attila_the_hun

I once spent £20 out of pure frustration and I left with crabs

Ewe should of stumped up another tenner it would of saved ewe stump.
Time's almost up Gary on 20:36 - Nov 7 with 1736 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 20:28 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

No Geoff I don't imply it by any stretch of the imagination I just have an ability to be far more objective and calm when discussing these matters

You have read something into what I have said and drawn your own conclusions

But if you don't mind me saying so, you may remain lost for words

I love it when your superior smug inerself appears to us mortals fair play you go to it every time your taken too task just like having a go at us mere mortals over grammar I luvs ew u makes me lauf mosh
Time's almost up Gary on 20:36 - Nov 7 with 1729 viewsattila_the_hun

Time's almost up Gary on 20:33 - Nov 7 by lovejuicejack

Ewe should of stumped up another tenner it would of saved ewe stump.

too late now :(

"I'm Free"

Time's almost up Gary on 20:41 - Nov 7 with 1714 viewsBorojack

Time's almost up Gary on 20:04 - Nov 7 by raynor94

Well I've been watching for 52 years and have never felt the need to bet against us, you say frustration, I say sad, we will have e to differ

The odds are shortening by the week we were 20/1 before today 25/1 about 3 weeks ago.
Something is not right the summer window was very poor and Monk is not getting the best out of a very talented squad.
We spent close on 20 million in the summer and have gone backwards.
Lose the next game and I think the board will lose patience.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Time's almost up Gary on 20:43 - Nov 7 with 1694 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:36 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

I love it when your superior smug inerself appears to us mortals fair play you go to it every time your taken too task just like having a go at us mere mortals over grammar I luvs ew u makes me lauf mosh

That's a good one Geoff but its reasonably clear to everyone that you have lost the argument because you have long since resorted to making things up

Ask Santa for a new ipad though, it's probably time
Time's almost up Gary on 20:44 - Nov 7 with 1685 viewswaynekerr55

Time's almost up Gary on 20:20 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

It was predictive text Wayne, changed a perfectly legitimate word into another perfectly legitimate word

It's OK Phil, there wasn't an ounce of rancour in my post 😜

Time's almost up Gary on 20:45 - Nov 7 with 1631 viewswaynekerr55

Time's almost up Gary on 20:43 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

That's a good one Geoff but its reasonably clear to everyone that you have lost the argument because you have long since resorted to making things up

Or some English lessons from Warwick 😂

Time's almost up Gary on 20:50 - Nov 7 with 1600 viewsraynor94

Time's almost up Gary on 20:41 - Nov 7 by Borojack

The odds are shortening by the week we were 20/1 before today 25/1 about 3 weeks ago.
Something is not right the summer window was very poor and Monk is not getting the best out of a very talented squad.
We spent close on 20 million in the summer and have gone backwards.
Lose the next game and I think the board will lose patience.

Well let's hope we don't then, do you agree?

Time's almost up Gary on 20:52 - Nov 7 with 1578 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 20:43 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

What argument you haven't given one you've just smugly resorted too type ,and think your above us mere mortals and saying that people panic and push the red button without once. Arguing how good we are under monk ?
And Santa is skint kids come first
Time's almost up Gary on 20:57 - Nov 7 with 1554 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 20:52 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

What argument you haven't given one you've just smugly resorted too type ,and think your above us mere mortals and saying that people panic and push the red button without once. Arguing how good we are under monk ?
And Santa is skint kids come first

Geoff I have given you plenty of arguments but you keep proving yourself to be incapable of understanding them. Read the whole thread again and you will see it, the only point I even tried to disagree with you on (bar the things that you decided to make up I was saying) was where you said thousands wanted Monk sacked. And even then I only asked you if you knew that or if you had exaggerated for effect

Without a doubt though there are people that are pressing the panic button and reacting hysterically to the current run of form. Only you can decide if you are one of them
Time's almost up Gary on 21:10 - Nov 7 with 1523 viewsBorojack

Time's almost up Gary on 20:50 - Nov 7 by raynor94

Well let's hope we don't then, do you agree?

Of course i agree been supporting us for 41 years I know you think I am negative from our summer chats.
I am not though I just want us to do well and play some decent football if Monk can turn it round great but I am not convinced if I am honest.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Time's almost up Gary on 21:13 - Nov 7 with 1508 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 20:57 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

Geoff I have given you plenty of arguments but you keep proving yourself to be incapable of understanding them. Read the whole thread again and you will see it, the only point I even tried to disagree with you on (bar the things that you decided to make up I was saying) was where you said thousands wanted Monk sacked. And even then I only asked you if you knew that or if you had exaggerated for effect

Without a doubt though there are people that are pressing the panic button and reacting hysterically to the current run of form. Only you can decide if you are one of them

What you did was accuse me of doing something for effect implying to me that your smugly think he knows nothing but I do ,which translates as what's the twonk on about !
You call it hysteria I call it sense wake up to the fact were in trouble and press your own panic button when your called in to say he's gone ,then we can be called hysterical eh !
Time's almost up Gary on 21:15 - Nov 7 with 1493 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 21:13 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

What you did was accuse me of doing something for effect implying to me that your smugly think he knows nothing but I do ,which translates as what's the twonk on about !
You call it hysteria I call it sense wake up to the fact were in trouble and press your own panic button when your called in to say he's gone ,then we can be called hysterical eh !

Geoff simply put you do not know that thousands of people want Monk sacked. You said that bit for effect and you know it. As I said to you halfway through I don't know that there aren't thousands but as I don't know it I cannot claim it.

Not sure where I will get called into? Hope it's a pub, I like pubs

Time's almost up Gary on 21:20 - Nov 7 with 1447 viewsGeoffThom

Time's almost up Gary on 21:15 - Nov 7 by Phil_S

Geoff simply put you do not know that thousands of people want Monk sacked. You said that bit for effect and you know it. As I said to you halfway through I don't know that there aren't thousands but as I don't know it I cannot claim it.

Not sure where I will get called into? Hope it's a pub, I like pubs

And again Phil you don't know they haven't but I would love to be able to bet ( I don't) they do judging by posts on here and other forums sorry to say I can't see mr monk lasting until xmas at this time
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 21:20]
Time's almost up Gary on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 1431 viewsPhil_S

Time's almost up Gary on 21:20 - Nov 7 by GeoffThom

And again Phil you don't know they haven't but I would love to be able to bet ( I don't) they do judging by posts on here and other forums sorry to say I can't see mr monk lasting until xmas at this time
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 21:20]

So it was said for effect - whether you are right or wrong. Glad we clarified

Now in the spirit of being nice - when it says cams was it supposed to be Xmas?

You don't need to be sorry if that is what you believe, as has been said elsewhere, if the club sack Monk then so be it. My loyalty will always be to the club ahead of any individual

For the record though I wouldn't sack him at this moment in time

Time's almost up Gary on 21:21 - Nov 7 with 1424 viewsraynor94

Time's almost up Gary on 21:10 - Nov 7 by Borojack

Of course i agree been supporting us for 41 years I know you think I am negative from our summer chats.
I am not though I just want us to do well and play some decent football if Monk can turn it round great but I am not convinced if I am honest.

Hey I'm concerned I'd be a liar if I said different, just just think the quality within the squad will come though, as I said earlier my one fear is I don't think there's total harmony within the squad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024