Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ramsey to return!! 13:54 - Dec 3 with 11092 viewsbrad

chris ramsey to make a return to assist JFH!according to reports!!what do ya think of that then!!
ramsey to return!! on 19:16 - Dec 3 with 1458 viewsPinnerPaul

ramsey to return!! on 15:57 - Dec 3 by paulparker

if he were a dour Yorkshire man with the personality of a toe nail clipping people wouldn't be giving two hoots about the unfair stick or the impossible mission he was given (see paul hart & mick harford)
but because he has a lovely soothing voice a radiant smile and happens to be good mates with the local legend then its an unjust sacking

the man failed, he won 9 games in 9 months, he shipped in nearly 3 goals a game
produced hoof ball dour football , and should never have been given the job in the first place, I would rather NW look after the kids than Ramsey

Just to note any defeat tonight and Neil's 4 games will have been worse in terms of points/gd than Ramsey's last 4 games in charge.
ramsey to return!! on 19:18 - Dec 3 with 1458 viewsdoubled

NOOOOOOOOOOO TYPICAL QPR NO IDEAS ATT ALL WE NEED TO GET RID OF SIR LETS SEEMS TO ME HES THE BAD APPLE
ramsey to return!! on 19:23 - Dec 3 with 1452 viewsderbyhoop

I cannot believe that Ramsey is still getting so much abuse. Anyone would think he'd slaughtered the first born.

Let's recap. He was brought in as Head of the Academy. When Harry threw his toys out of the pram and stormed off in a huff, Ramsey was offered the interim position until the end of the season. He started well but he was working with a clusterf*ck of a team, so I cannot blame him for not keeping us up.
The mistake was to offer him a permanent role as Head Coach. He's almost certainly an excellent coach, if his record of helping the development of so many young players at Spurs is anything to go by. But, it became painfully obvious that he didn't have the nasty streak required to be an effective manager. Especially, once TF moved the goalposts.

As a coach he certainly won't have earned the astronomic sums that the 2 previous managers have. At 52, he probably still needs to work in a job he enjoys. If we can find a suitable role in the Academy we should welcome it. It won't be an easy decision for Ramsey, either. Nobody likes being demoted.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

ramsey to return!! on 19:29 - Dec 3 with 1433 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 19:16 - Dec 3 by PinnerPaul

Just to note any defeat tonight and Neil's 4 games will have been worse in terms of points/gd than Ramsey's last 4 games in charge.

oh dear
keep slagging off NW, the man who won us a league title
its funny how well organised at the back we look since NW came back to the club
don't forget NW missed the Boro game as well,
Ramsey had 9 months and a pre season to implement his ideas and he failed big time

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

ramsey to return!! on 19:41 - Dec 3 with 1414 viewsJamie

ramsey to return!! on 19:29 - Dec 3 by paulparker

oh dear
keep slagging off NW, the man who won us a league title
its funny how well organised at the back we look since NW came back to the club
don't forget NW missed the Boro game as well,
Ramsey had 9 months and a pre season to implement his ideas and he failed big time

That 9 months and preseason was building for a season of mid table mediocrity which we were well on our way to when he was sacked.

Less you forget that as soon as the transfer window closed, TF announced on Twitter that the summers business plan had been thrown in the bin as he suddenly demanded promotion..
ramsey to return!! on 19:54 - Dec 3 with 1393 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 19:41 - Dec 3 by Jamie

That 9 months and preseason was building for a season of mid table mediocrity which we were well on our way to when he was sacked.

Less you forget that as soon as the transfer window closed, TF announced on Twitter that the summers business plan had been thrown in the bin as he suddenly demanded promotion..

ha ha ha ha ha
yeah mediocrity is a word I would use alright to sum up Ramsey

was it to much to ask that he actually manage a half decent championship team of Sandro, Fer, Austin, Angella, Green, Luango, Jet, Phillips, Faurlin, any higher than 12th and actually stop conceding 3 goals a game
he failed , end of, not just this season but last as well, the football bar a few games was dire , hoofing to Zamora, jet and his long throws , poor defence , lack of organisation, poor subs , the bloke was out of his depth , and people wonder why English coaches are laughed at
9 wins in 9 months , I rest my case

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

ramsey to return!! on 19:59 - Dec 3 with 1385 viewsDiscodroids

ramsey to return!! on 19:54 - Dec 3 by paulparker

ha ha ha ha ha

was it to much to ask that he actually manage a half decent championship team of Sandro, Fer, Austin, Angella, Green, Luango, Jet, Phillips, Faurlin, any higher than 12th and actually stop conceding 3 goals a game
he failed , end of, not just this season but last as well, the football bar a few games was dire , hoofing to Zamora, jet and his long throws , poor defence , lack of organisation, poor subs , the bloke was out of his depth , and people wonder why English coaches are laughed at

Ive had a rethink mate about Ramsey in the last couple of hours mate. If The club do want to keep him on coaching the kids and walking about like a whipped mutt with his tail covering his Genitals, then im not bothered .

As long as he stays away from the first team , i wont complain.

The Mans gotta eat.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

ramsey to return!! on 20:01 - Dec 3 with 1384 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 19:59 - Dec 3 by Discodroids

Ive had a rethink mate about Ramsey in the last couple of hours mate. If The club do want to keep him on coaching the kids and walking about like a whipped mutt with his tail covering his Genitals, then im not bothered .

As long as he stays away from the first team , i wont complain.

The Mans gotta eat.

I wouldn't have him cutting the oranges or washing the kit
let him go FFS ,

Login to get fewer ads

ramsey to return!! on 20:05 - Dec 3 with 1374 viewsJamie

ramsey to return!! on 19:54 - Dec 3 by paulparker

ha ha ha ha ha

Ironically, you've even pointed out that he's a coach, not a manager. If it was easy to be a manager everyone would be. To be a crap manager doesn't mean that he is a crap coach. The reality is that he's an excellent, hugely respected coach.

That you don't want a hugely respected coach working at the club in a position he is perfectly suited for because you simply don't like him is totally embarrassing and says everything anyone need know about you.
ramsey to return!! on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 1324 viewspaulparker

ramsey to return!! on 20:05 - Dec 3 by Jamie

Ironically, you've even pointed out that he's a coach, not a manager. If it was easy to be a manager everyone would be. To be a crap manager doesn't mean that he is a crap coach. The reality is that he's an excellent, hugely respected coach.

That you don't want a hugely respected coach working at the club in a position he is perfectly suited for because you simply don't like him is totally embarrassing and says everything anyone need know about you.

ha ha ha

dear oh dear ,

ok he is that good a coach that all the top clubs were after him when he got the sack , it says a lot that he is trying to get back here as he has no where to go,
let it go Jamie , he wasn't up to it and no matter how much you whine like a little girl he never will be
your feeble argument in trying to make out he was hard done by is making you just as embarrassing

ramsey to return!! on 23:13 - Dec 3 with 1270 viewsderbyhoop

ramsey to return!! on 21:01 - Dec 3 by paulparker

ha ha ha

dear oh dear ,

ok he is that good a coach that all the top clubs were after him when he got the sack , it says a lot that he is trying to get back here as he has no where to go,
let it go Jamie , he wasn't up to it and no matter how much you whine like a little girl he never will be
your feeble argument in trying to make out he was hard done by is making you just as embarrassing

Good coach, poor manager.

As coach I'll give you Kane, Dier, Mason, Bentaleb + noticeable improvements in Phillips, Hall and Austin.

Poor manager - you won't need an explanation PP.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024