Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Simply Red at the. 02 last night 13:29 - Dec 20 with 14814 viewswelwynranger

Simply brilliant. Never mind holding back the years. Rolling back the years . Almost everyone there standing up arms waving from the start to the finish. Over an hour and a half of pure joy . Waiting now for the 30yr reunion tour of One Direction
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 00:35 - Dec 21 with 3316 viewsingeminate

Bloody hell this is the last thing I expected to see on here. The Mrs got me and her tickets few years back in Manchester for my birthday. We were by some distance the youngest around us and the Mrs was a bit like warm but I thought it was awesome. Easy to take pot shots at but he's got an unbelievable voice and some of the songs are quality!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 01:17 - Dec 21 with 3299 viewsisawqpratwcity

Can't stand 'em.

"Money's too tight to mention" as a celebration of northern-accented stoicism and parsimony that would almost, almost, make me vote for Thatcher.

And as for "Stars", well I must I think I'm just so f*cking lovable that I'm going to put my cheesiest pick-up line into a song as though it's poetry.

No thanks.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 05:40 - Dec 21 with 3266 viewsQPRski

Welwyn, I am pleased that you enjoyed the concert.

Good on you for going and please continue.
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 07:14 - Dec 21 with 3244 viewsStanisgod

I went on Thursday and found it most pleasurable.
The blokes got a very good voice. I notice certain people who can only write in asterisks have yet to come back with their own musical taste so as we can rip them a new one with lots of expletives as we dont happen to share their choices.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 08:01 - Dec 21 with 3223 viewsBluce_Ree

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 07:14 - Dec 21 by Stanisgod

I went on Thursday and found it most pleasurable.
The blokes got a very good voice. I notice certain people who can only write in asterisks have yet to come back with their own musical taste so as we can rip them a new one with lots of expletives as we dont happen to share their choices.

I've started a gigs thread and regularly contribute to Friday tuneage threads. Check your facts, Stan!

Actually, this Simply Red bullshit should have been in the gigs thread. Instead, we've now got a fking Simply Red thread on our once glorious forum.

Say what you like about WATRB but they don't have a Mick Hucknall cocks**king thread over there (unless they do, I wouldn't know).

Everything is awful now. Simply fking Red. F**K!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 10:11 - Dec 21 with 3157 viewsStanisgod

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 08:01 - Dec 21 by Bluce_Ree

I've started a gigs thread and regularly contribute to Friday tuneage threads. Check your facts, Stan!

Actually, this Simply Red bullshit should have been in the gigs thread. Instead, we've now got a fking Simply Red thread on our once glorious forum.

Say what you like about WATRB but they don't have a Mick Hucknall cocks**king thread over there (unless they do, I wouldn't know).

Simply Red are brilliant , FACT ( or so the other half says ). The next time I'm bored to tears, probably next home game, I'll see if I can be ar*ed to trawl through and enlighten myself on your own no doubt dubious tastes.
Now where did I put that Carpenters greatest hits ???

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 10:36 - Dec 21 with 3136 viewsingeminate

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 08:01 - Dec 21 by Bluce_Ree

Pah!

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 10:39 - Dec 21 with 3133 viewsBluce_Ree

THIS FORUM = RUINED
REASON = ALL OF YOU

Login to get fewer ads

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 11:27 - Dec 21 with 3095 viewsFearless

Fair play Welwyn

I saw them in the early 90s I think and thoroughly enjoyed it (minus the political rants)
And also saw MH in 2013 at RAH singing the songs of Bobby "blue" Bland.

I never understand why someone else's music tastes evoke such anger.

Oh well
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 13:45 - Dec 21 with 3037 viewsFredManRave

Read in the paper this morning that Rob Green was spotted in the audience, front row, going crazy, singing along to every song, screaming I love you Mick whilst *trying* to throw his pants onto the stage.

*He kept dropping them.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 14:14 - Dec 21 with 3013 viewsA40Bosh

I struggle to see the correlation between enjoying a band's output and wanting to suck the cock of the lead singer.

I have seen Simply Red a couple of times back in the 1990s, I enjoyed them, I generally enjoyed some of their work, but all I was doing was listening to the music, not forming an opinion on the lead singer or getting in to a rage over his gingerness. I don't tend to listen to much of their stuff any more, moved on, but that is not to say that I cannot still appreciate the musicianship of a lot of their stuff.

Some strange reactions people have to music, but as I say, a lot of the time it must surely be just out of boredom and wanting something to stir up a bit of mischief with??

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 14:33 - Dec 21 with 2988 viewsBluce_Ree

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 14:14 - Dec 21 by A40Bosh

I struggle to see the correlation between enjoying a band's output and wanting to suck the cock of the lead singer.

I have seen Simply Red a couple of times back in the 1990s, I enjoyed them, I generally enjoyed some of their work, but all I was doing was listening to the music, not forming an opinion on the lead singer or getting in to a rage over his gingerness. I don't tend to listen to much of their stuff any more, moved on, but that is not to say that I cannot still appreciate the musicianship of a lot of their stuff.

Some strange reactions people have to music, but as I say, a lot of the time it must surely be just out of boredom and wanting something to stir up a bit of mischief with??

I hear what you are saying. In fact I'm copying it all onto the arrest warrant that I'll be issuing come the revolution when I end up in charge.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 14:50 - Dec 21 with 2963 viewspaulparker

Having seen them play live in 99 at Wembley arena (ex girlfriend got free tickets)
I have to say they were bloody good , I was pleasantly suspired
I actually don't get the mick hucknell hate TBH, fair play to the man as he has porked some of the best looking birds in the world whilst having ginger dreadlocks

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:16 - Dec 21 with 2941 viewsBluce_Ree

Clive, can we start banning everybody please?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:19 - Dec 21 with 2934 viewsPommyhoop

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 14:50 - Dec 21 by paulparker

Having seen them play live in 99 at Wembley arena (ex girlfriend got free tickets)
I have to say they were bloody good , I was pleasantly suspired
I actually don't get the mick hucknell hate TBH, fair play to the man as he has porked some of the best looking birds in the world whilst having ginger dreadlocks

Tell me best looking birds in the world.Why did you let ginger dread locked millionaire super famous pop star Mick Hucknell pork you?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:28 - Dec 21 with 2608 viewsPunteR

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:16 - Dec 21 by Bluce_Ree

Clive, can we start banning everybody please?

If its any consolation Bluce i cant stand him either.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:33 - Dec 21 with 2602 viewsPommyhoop

To be fair tho ,he was a bit of a visionary. He was at the gig that changed the world..

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:34 - Dec 21 with 2600 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm all for equality but when Hucknall announced he'd knobbed a thousand women, it actually made me think less of women in general.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:41 - Dec 21 with 2592 viewsizlingtonhoop

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:33 - Dec 21 by Pommyhoop

To be fair tho ,he was a bit of a visionary. He was at the gig that changed the world..

And then set about producing ballady b0ll0x, just like that so many dullards had produced before the world 'changed'. So he really needn't've bothered going. Not if he was looking for musical inspiration, anyhow.
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:44 - Dec 21 with 2589 viewsPommyhoop

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 15:41 - Dec 21 by izlingtonhoop

And then set about producing ballady b0ll0x, just like that so many dullards had produced before the world 'changed'. So he really needn't've bothered going. Not if he was looking for musical inspiration, anyhow.

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:34 - Dec 21 with 2550 viewsKerryE

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 01:17 - Dec 21 by isawqpratwcity

Can't stand 'em.

"Money's too tight to mention" as a celebration of northern-accented stoicism and parsimony that would almost, almost, make me vote for Thatcher.

And as for "Stars", well I must I think I'm just so f*cking lovable that I'm going to put my cheesiest pick-up line into a song as though it's poetry.

No thanks.

No it wasn't - it was a cover of The Valantine Brothers track who are from the USA. So not really a northern record at all. (btw if you want to hear a proper tune listen to the original ).

I saw Simply Red just as they were breaking through in a not very big tent at the Tring Jazz festival and they were brilliant. Cant understand the hatred towards them at all, there are far bigger talantless prats around than Mick Hucknall.
Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:56 - Dec 21 with 2529 viewsisawqpratwcity

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 16:34 - Dec 21 by KerryE

No it wasn't - it was a cover of The Valantine Brothers track who are from the USA. So not really a northern record at all. (btw if you want to hear a proper tune listen to the original ).

I saw Simply Red just as they were breaking through in a not very big tent at the Tring Jazz festival and they were brilliant. Cant understand the hatred towards them at all, there are far bigger talantless prats around than Mick Hucknall.

I didn't say that they wrote it.

It reminds me of that God-awful scouse "comedy" Bread, groaning under the weight of political context.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:00 - Dec 21 with 2477 viewsconnell10

I thought charlie drake was dead!! Allo my darlings!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:14 - Dec 21 with 2461 viewsJonDoeman

What's not to like ? ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:39 - Dec 21 with 2444 viewsSterlingArcher

Simply Red at the. 02 last night on 18:14 - Dec 21 by JonDoeman

What's not to like ? ;)

Look at that photo ! The egotistical bast ard is massaging his own effin neck !

I'm with you Ree.

A brief History in Hucknall time:

Seen on TV bouncing in front of the Clash and Siouxsie and the Banshees.
Covering punk songs in a shite punk band.
Band mate goes 'loopy larios' so Hucknall converts 'Holding Back....' Into a soul, dirgy ballad.
Renounces punk and buys '1000' drops of Rohipnol.
Sings a female lead on 'LATER' with Emperor Jules Holland.
Sex change turns him into Rod Stewart. Tours as a Face.
Ends up Italian with 'beard' and kid.
Too hot in Italy and face melts.
1000 women realise what they did and ask for forgiveness......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024