Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tata 15:48 - Jan 17 with 35783 viewsraynor94

Looks like up to 800 job losses to be announced, 600 at Port Talbot, a devastating blow for the area, let's just hope Tata keep the faith and see these rough times through

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tata on 10:01 - Sep 3 with 779 viewsperchrockjack

seems a case to be made for brainwashing.

I'm glad I was as reading skip is making my eyes bleed.

This is a serious issue ,livelihoods at stake yet it morphs into a bizarre world of arcane arsewipe

Its all that is left of our former industrial might.

CHOOSE TO BUY is right.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tata on 10:01 - Sep 3 with 779 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tata on 19:12 - Sep 2 by Lohengrin

More than a rumour, Jim, and it's a lot more than a hundred spread across the works. A lot more.

We have now arrived at a situation where you will have two men working side-by-side, day-in-day-out, performing the same task. One will have holiday pay, sick pay, a company pension (albeit a reduced package from the old BSC) the other will have none of the aforementioned. Given the respective rates of pay, perhaps differing shift allowance too, the one man will probably be earning somewhere in the region of £10k more than the other.

It's despicable but these multinationals fully aware of the depressed nature of local employment prospects will exploit the situation to the utmost and what's more both Labour and Plaid will stand up and applaud at the Senedd, hailing it as some sort of triumph.

The joys of Globalization eh. You'd be much better off with Corby, admit it mun.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tata on 12:49 - Sep 3 with 707 viewswaynekerr55

Tata on 10:01 - Sep 3 by Brynmill_Jack

The joys of Globalization eh. You'd be much better off with Corby, admit it mun.

I don't think a trouser press could provide the sort of neat seams that a man of Lohengrin's stature requires...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024