Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton 01:19 - Jan 19 with 2936 viewsAussieSwan

According to Sky sources he's turned down Everton (smart move given he wouldn't be first choice) and West Ham have now made a bid between 3.5 and 4 million

Wants to stay at Right Back but can play Right Midfield if needed, and he seems to be much more attacking than Rangel or Naughton

Should we make a late swoop?

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 01:44 - Jan 19 with 2890 viewsHugeEnkins

He would seem a good addition but I can't see him opting for us over the other two in all honesty.
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 01:52 - Jan 19 with 2864 viewsAussieSwan

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 01:44 - Jan 19 by HugeEnkins

He would seem a good addition but I can't see him opting for us over the other two in all honesty.

I agree with that... West Ham definitely more attractive, but now that our manager situation is clearer it still wouldn't hurt to ask the question

Great value for money, and if we sold him in future we'd make a decent profit I'd imagine

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 02:05 - Jan 19 with 2843 viewsSwansea93

He'd be a great buy, but the attraction of London might be to hard to pass up for him.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 02:25 - Jan 19 with 2820 viewsThurrockJack92

The lad is from my neck of the woods. Can't see him turning down a move back down London way, as nice as that would be for us.
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 07:44 - Jan 19 with 2587 viewsbuilthjack

West Ham are going to be attractive to any player after this season, Olympic stadium, 60000 crowds every home game etc
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 13:58]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 07:50 - Jan 19 with 2554 views3swan

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 07:44 - Jan 19 by builthjack

West Ham are going to be attractive to any player after this season, Olympic stadium, 60000 crowds every home game etc
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 13:58]

Are they the Tower of London crows
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 08:12 - Jan 19 with 2486 viewsThurrockJack92

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 07:50 - Jan 19 by 3swan

Best hope we don't get executed on the return game then.
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:10 - Jan 19 with 2178 viewskarnataka

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 07:50 - Jan 19 by 3swan

Excuse me, the birds at the Tower of London are ravens not crows.
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:15 - Jan 19 with 2149 views3swan

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:10 - Jan 19 by karnataka

Excuse me, the birds at the Tower of London are ravens not crows.

Dave, famous for the Ravens but also a large number of crows

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=28879
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:20 - Jan 19 with 2111 viewsairedale

The Tower of London is a castle isn't it. Shirley they're rooks?

Loves a game of chest me.
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:24 - Jan 19 with 2073 views3swan

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:20 - Jan 19 by airedale

We're all pawns

From a transfer to birds and now chess
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:25 - Jan 19 with 2064 viewsPegojack

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 13:20 - Jan 19 by airedale

I likes a game of chest too.

Ooh, Matron!
[Post edited 19 Jan 2016 13:25]
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 17:51 - Jan 19 with 1914 viewsmljonzy

I think he won't be interested in joining us because he probably has big ambitions and would want a move to a club that is safe in the premier league.
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 17:54 - Jan 19 with 1905 viewsHighjack

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 02:05 - Jan 19 by Swansea93

He'd be a great buy, but the attraction of London might be to hard to pass up for him.

Leeds to West Ham, that'll go down well.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 22:12 - Jan 19 with 1724 viewsjackrabbit

He's from the area and wants to return to be close to his family ad so his family can watch him play. Not much chance of him wanting to move 200 miles west. Next..
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 22:18 - Jan 19 with 1685 viewsstonedroses

we're only just out the relegation zone and leeds utd main asset is going to sign for us?
Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 22:27 - Jan 19 with 1635 viewshaxbyjack

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 22:12 - Jan 19 by jackrabbit

He's from the area and wants to return to be close to his family ad so his family can watch him play. Not much chance of him wanting to move 200 miles west. Next..

He's from York....

Plastic through and through, grounds to date! Lincoln City, Kidderminster Harriers, Macclesfield, Harlepool Utd, Northampton Town, York City, Plymouth, Scunthorpe, Bristol Rovers, Bury, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Coventry, Bristol City, Crewe, Tranmere Rovers, Sheff Utd, Port Vale, Oldham, Walsall, Swindon Town, Preston, BRadford City, Rotherham United, Peterborough Utd, Bolton Wanderers, Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, Birmingham City, Doncaster Rovers ( old & new), Middlesbrough, Derby County, Huddersfield Town, Blackburn Rovers, Leeds Utd, Reading, Wigan Athletic, Leicester City, Nottingham Forest, Burnley, QPR, Blackpool, Sunderland, West Brom, Hull City, Fulham, Everton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa, Arsenal (old & new), Newcastle United, Scum, Norwich City, West Ham Utd, Stoke City (old & new), Liverpool, Manchester City, Chelsea, Wembley, Millenium & Malmo....... Manchester United, Darlington ( forgot them) To be continued.....

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 23:10 - Jan 19 with 1556 viewsThurrockJack92

Sam Byram - knocked back Everton on 22:27 - Jan 19 by haxbyjack

He's from York....

He was born in Thurrock and i'd imagine he has extended family in the area so a move to West Ham would make sense.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024