Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Jones 13:18 - Mar 18 with 14197 viewsDaiHo0p

I don't like him.
Eddie Jones on 09:32 - Mar 21 with 1384 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eddie Jones on 02:17 - Mar 21 by timcocking

A great documentary on Irish travelers, 'Knuckle'. It's like watching a real life version of father Ted combined with snatch.

Ps I know you didn't mean it like that Bri, only teasing
[Post edited 21 Mar 2016 2:18]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eddie Jones on 15:24 - Mar 21 with 1320 viewskensalriser

Eddie Jones on 21:20 - Mar 20 by kingshill

I think we should set them up a lovely place in newly posh Kensal Rise, I'm sure all the luvvies there would be delighted.
Make for some interesting conversations at the school gates of a morning.....

Sorry, we're full up around here.

Too many immigrants from Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale etc and they're breeding like rabbits too.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eddie Jones on 16:08 - Mar 21 with 1296 viewsDiscodroids

I Was greeted with the Headline' Muslims take up sword fencing to breakdown stereotypes', in my local paper in todays edition.

Ive been running the 'Muslim sword Fencing' activity through various computations and i still cant find the answer as to how this is supposed to espouse something virtuous, omnipotent or breaking down boundaries . Its fking sword fencing. Are we meant to be thankful their not packing dry ice and fertiliser in a fcking sock or something?.

Surely 'People take Part in an activity ' would have been a more catchy headline.

I challenged middle aged, white male stereotype patterns this weekend by eschewing the use of lager, kebabs ,Match of the Day and a solo love session on x hamster .com, And by not oppressing the Muslim, FGM and LGBT community that i appear to do every day, merely by being in existence as a white middle aged male .

PS, we had' Muslims Bake cakes' in fridays edition of my local paper . Must be 'Muslims collect rare beer mats' in tomorrows .

PPS, A lfw thread on Eddie Kidd or Eddie cochran wouldnt go amiss either.That kiss curl of Cochrans had a nazi lilt

[Post edited 21 Mar 2016 16:21]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Eddie Jones on 18:27 - Mar 21 with 1239 viewsjohncharles

Eddie Jones on 15:24 - Mar 21 by kensalriser

Sorry, we're full up around here.

Too many immigrants from Notting Hill, Holland Park, Maida Vale etc and they're breeding like rabbits too.

Not to worry, they'll soon be off when they can sell their houses for more than they paid for them

Strong and stable my arse.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024