Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station 08:58 - Mar 22 with 23652 viewsMrSwerve

FFS, fed up of this now. Said to be suicide bombers screaming Arabic by eye witnesses.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:18 - Mar 28 with 1501 viewsEbo

While we are at it, can we please refer to Muslims as "Muslims" and not the derogatory term "Moslem"?

By using Moslem you are tarring all Muslims with the same brush as it means evil or unjust.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:29 - Mar 28 with 1488 viewsLord_Bony

Maybe we need a one world government and a one world religion after all because it is getting messy..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:29 - Mar 28 with 1488 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:18 - Mar 28 by Ebo

While we are at it, can we please refer to Muslims as "Muslims" and not the derogatory term "Moslem"?

By using Moslem you are tarring all Muslims with the same brush as it means evil or unjust.

I think that's their whole intention mate.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:16 - Mar 29 with 1450 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 21:28 - Mar 28 by Humpty

It hasn't been kept quiet. BBC Radio 4 has been reporting all day that the Taliban claim to have specifically targeted Christians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35910124

They also gave some of the political context behind it but I know we don't like that type of stuff on here.

We like it nice and simple. Muslims are evil.

Are you going to spit it out?

Which part of the political context as described by the BBC is "the type of stuff we don't like on here"?
Which part of the political context doesn't back my arguments up?

Brynnie has even helped us out by giving the full back story.

You make a snide dig, grow some bollocks, and back your position up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 01:21 - Mar 29 with 1443 viewslondonlisa2001

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 22:33 - Mar 28 by Kerouac

You can't be bothered? I can't be bothered to "debate" with someone who makes unfounded personal allegations (slander) and refuses to either back them up or apologise.
Stay classy San diego!

Your debating style can be described thus;
- State something false (even if we would all like it to be true)
- Do not respond to the evidence I have then posted which proves that your statement was false.
- Move the goalposts and repeat.

I'll take what you said here;
"On the individual points you make, the God of Islam is the same as the God of Judaism or Christianity.
....and respond, because it is a very important point.

If I was to start my own religion, write my own holy book, which concluded that Mohammed was not in fact a Muslim but actually a misunderstood prophet of the church of Kerouac....the scriptures have been corrupted down the ages see....and proceeded to paint a picture of Mohammed and God which directly contradicted the Islamic versions.
If I were to write up an end times story which has Mohammed come back to lead the followers of the church of Kerouac against the Muslims and everybody else (who all must submit to MY God).
If I were to claim that Mecca was a holy city of the church of Kerouac and I and my followers must have unfettered access to it from this day forward.
If I were to add that God has revealed to me that I am the final prophet and every religion of the world and anyone else who comes after me are all frauds, heretics, who must be dealt with accordingly.
If I was to then raise an army and roam around the middle east murdering people who stood in my and most importantly my religion's way.
etc.

.....I imagine the Muslims would be most pished off with that would they not?
I don't imagine you or the other apologists for this religion would have much good to say about me either do you?
Or would you wheel out the "the God of Kerouacism is the same as the God of Islam" line and apologise for my actions?

You see, this is what Mohammed did.
And this is what Islam is.

I'm not an apologist for the religion. I think all organised man made religions are awful in most ways.

I am however able to differentiate between a religion and the fifth of the world's population who follow it to a greater or lesser extent . I am also able to differentiate between genuinely religious people and utter monsters who pretend to be religious for their political motives.

You seem to think I'm saying Islam is great - I'm not. You wont find anywhere that I have said that. I'm saying that it's as bad as the rest of them.

Be careful not to continue the thread of your argument to start saying that ANYONE on this board doesn't feel equally as strongly that these attacks are anything other than utter evil.

On your church of Kerouac bit I have no idea what you're on about.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 01:27 - Mar 29 with 1432 viewslondonlisa2001

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 23:18 - Mar 28 by Ebo

No it doesn't - it would have to be spelled with a 'z' for that to be the case.

The two are completely interchangeable and it's just a case of when people started using the term. Muslim has become more fashionable recently (partly due to the mistaken view that you've posted).

As an example though the American Moslem Society uses that spelling rather than Muslim and to be fair, you'd think they'd know if it was offensive. I know Moslems or Muslims if you prefer that use both partly depending on their age.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:09 - Mar 29 with 1415 viewsHumpty

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 00:16 - Mar 29 by Kerouac

Are you going to spit it out?

Which part of the political context as described by the BBC is "the type of stuff we don't like on here"?
Which part of the political context doesn't back my arguments up?

Brynnie has even helped us out by giving the full back story.

You make a snide dig, grow some bollocks, and back your position up.

As you say, you've listened to Radio 4 all day. Go and find it yourself. iPlayer is your friend.

I have bollocks. Big Christian bollocks. Like Jesus had.

You however are a grubby little bigot. Just like all the others on here but with an over inflated sense of superiority. Which I find very amusing.

Your smugness has beeen a joy to behold. And I thank you for it.

Your ego is a thing of beauty.

You're so clever that you think that you, as an atheist, think you can speak for all of Christianity despite hundreds of millions of Christians disagreeing with you. They like the Old Testament. They believe it's the innerant word of God. They use it whenever they like to pick on whoever they like whenever they want. They don't care that some smug c*nt bigot on the internet thinks they're wrong. They use their Old Testament daily to make other peoples life a misery. Just like some Muslims use their book to do likewise.

"Hey Christians! You're doing it wrong! You're supposed to be nice like Jesus!"

"F*ck off Kerouac. We're picking and choosing the bits we like out of our ancient fairy tales, just like some Muslims do. F*ck all to do with you anyway, you're an atheist."

Heh. From the book of Kerouac. Someone so full of himself he thinks he speaks for all Christians, despite a huge part of Christianity telling him he's wrong. And all backed by their big nasty book that they love.

Now carry on. I like you.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:14 - Mar 29 with 1410 viewsskippyjack

It's like clockwork this site.. the same old, same old.. you swear it was almost religious..

so i might as well put my usual twenty pence worth in..

ISIS is funded by the European Union.
'You' vote to stay in the Union.. with the affiliated parties.
Then you complain about terrorists blowing up 'innocents' that 'you' are responsible for.

I haven't voted for any of these terrorist supplying loons.. because these politicians are mainly 'PSYCHOPATHS'.. who care about money and f*ck all else.. this is just a propaganda stunt.. to create the same after same after same circle..

It can be explained in simple terms..

You put money into peoples pockets.
You work to put money into peoples pockets.
You fund the government.
You complain about millionaires, yet you actively put money in their pockets..

Musicians, Footballers, Politicians, Gambling, Food, Petrol, Houses, Rents, Responsibilities, Sports, Clothes, Work, Phones, Broadband, Technology, Holidays, Airports, you pick what you want to believe and learn, you complain.

These Billionaires become rich because of you..

Footballers play football, you pay the footballers to pay football
Musicians sing, you pay musicians to listen.
Politicians, you choose to pay taxes (Politicians don't pay taxes)
Gambling is just a service, you choose to gamble money
Food, you choose to buy it, when you can make food yourself.
Cars, you choose to buy cars, then complain about petrol.

The billionaires don't choose or do these things.. they just offer a service that they're offering...

Here's a bomb the EU states, terrorists ask to buy said bomb, EU sells bomb, Terrorist's choose to use bomb.. boom people die, world wide condemnation.. News all over the place, people choosing to buy the news.. so Billionaires make a profit.

Everything is a choice.. can anyone see the 'philosophy'.. it's called the money paradigm.

God, it's like trying to educate toddlers.

[Post edited 29 Mar 2016 2:18]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:17 - Mar 29 with 1409 viewsHumpty

And not only are you a bigot but you're also a bit of a precious c*nt aren't you?

"Oooh. I've been slandered. Lisa has slandered me. Take it back and apologize right now. Or I'll make a fuss or something!"

Heh! F*cking clown.
Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 08:56 - Mar 29 with 1330 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 01:21 - Mar 29 by londonlisa2001

I'm not an apologist for the religion. I think all organised man made religions are awful in most ways.

I am however able to differentiate between a religion and the fifth of the world's population who follow it to a greater or lesser extent . I am also able to differentiate between genuinely religious people and utter monsters who pretend to be religious for their political motives.

You seem to think I'm saying Islam is great - I'm not. You wont find anywhere that I have said that. I'm saying that it's as bad as the rest of them.

Be careful not to continue the thread of your argument to start saying that ANYONE on this board doesn't feel equally as strongly that these attacks are anything other than utter evil.

On your church of Kerouac bit I have no idea what you're on about.

"I'm not an apologist for the religion. I think all organised man made religions are awful in most ways."

Yet all of your contributions in this debate have been aimed at not holding Islam to account for it's ideas and what it has done to the societies where it has taken hold. Why?
I'm an atheist, I hold religion responsible for many of the evil ideas out there in the World....being used by some people to make other people thoroughly miserable.
That's why I attack it and hold it responsible for it's teachings.
Brynnie posted up the back story to Lahore. I believe it supports my argument. Can you please explain to me why it doesn't?

"I am however able to differentiate between a religion and the fifth of the world's population who follow it to a greater or lesser extent . I am also able to differentiate between genuinely religious people and utter monsters who pretend to be religious for their political motives."

If a fifth of the World's population were Nazi's would that legitimize them? If Hitler had called his movement a religion would we have had to walk on egg shells around the Nazis for fear of offending them?
By the sounds of it the persecution of Christians is very popular among the population of Pakistan....and other places like Egypt. That's a lot of "monsters".
Or is my explanation that it is the fact that the populations of these countries follow the teachings of an evil man who wrote a horrible little book called the Koran more plausible?
After all it wouldn't be the first time millions of people have sought to persecute their fellow men/women as a result of brainwashing would it?

"You seem to think I'm saying Islam is great - I'm not. You wont find anywhere that I have said that. I'm saying that it's as bad as the rest of them.

....and that is the driving factor in this debate. I'm saying that point of view is far to simple. All religions are not the same. They contain different ideas completely. Islam is not the same as Bhuddism, Hinduism, Sikhism, the church of Scientology is it?
It is very important we in the West understand this. Islamic societies look very much alike because they are all guided by the teachings of Mohammed. The ideas expressed by Mohammed are diametrically opposed (in lots and lots of instances) to the ideas that we cherish.
In my opinion you can only really understand what I am on about re: religions being on a sliding scale of dangerous if you have read some of the religious books. So far I seem to be having a debate about the relative merits of the Bible and the Koran with people who have read neither.

"Be careful not to continue the thread of your argument to start saying that ANYONE on this board doesn't feel equally as strongly that these attacks are anything other than utter evil. "

Well your man Hump made a post which made out there was a political context which meant what happened in Lahore was not black and white. His post was made in a sneering looking down his nose tone and HUMP must BACK THIS UP.
That is if he is to be seen as at all credible.

"On your church of Kerouac bit I have no idea what you're on about."

It's very simple. I described what Mohammed did when he hijacked Judeo-Christianity's version of God.
If Hitler had stated that he was told to do it by God and it was the same God as the Bhuddist God would Bhuddists be offended when you state that Hitler's God was the same God as the Bhuddists?
God is what is personal to people. A group of people who call themselves Christians have decided as a group what God means to them.
A group of people called Muslims have decided as a group what Allah means to them.
The 2 groups have different opinions on what God wishes for humanity.
Therefore they do not have the same God.
Mohammed said they did as he intended to replace Judeo-Christianity through military conquest and demanded the submission of the other religions in the region.

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 09:03 - Mar 29 with 1323 viewsKerouac

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:17 - Mar 29 by Humpty

And not only are you a bigot but you're also a bit of a precious c*nt aren't you?

"Oooh. I've been slandered. Lisa has slandered me. Take it back and apologize right now. Or I'll make a fuss or something!"

Heh! F*cking clown.

That all you got?

Where is my quotes from Jesus encouraging people to do evil shiit genius?

Explain the political context behind the Lahore bombings which supports your arguments instead of mine you miserable little shiit itch.

Anyone with a brain can see that you have lost the argument comprehensively.
Ignorant people shouldn't come the clever kunt, they end up humiliated.

Are you a Muslim Hump?
You keep making out you are a Christian, which is impossible as you have next to no understanding of the Bible? Why are you doing that?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:06 - Mar 29 with 1308 viewsHighjack

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 02:09 - Mar 29 by Humpty

As you say, you've listened to Radio 4 all day. Go and find it yourself. iPlayer is your friend.

I have bollocks. Big Christian bollocks. Like Jesus had.

You however are a grubby little bigot. Just like all the others on here but with an over inflated sense of superiority. Which I find very amusing.

Your smugness has beeen a joy to behold. And I thank you for it.

Your ego is a thing of beauty.

You're so clever that you think that you, as an atheist, think you can speak for all of Christianity despite hundreds of millions of Christians disagreeing with you. They like the Old Testament. They believe it's the innerant word of God. They use it whenever they like to pick on whoever they like whenever they want. They don't care that some smug c*nt bigot on the internet thinks they're wrong. They use their Old Testament daily to make other peoples life a misery. Just like some Muslims use their book to do likewise.

"Hey Christians! You're doing it wrong! You're supposed to be nice like Jesus!"

"F*ck off Kerouac. We're picking and choosing the bits we like out of our ancient fairy tales, just like some Muslims do. F*ck all to do with you anyway, you're an atheist."

Heh. From the book of Kerouac. Someone so full of himself he thinks he speaks for all Christians, despite a huge part of Christianity telling him he's wrong. And all backed by their big nasty book that they love.

Now carry on. I like you.

Think you'll find Jesus had big Jewish bollocks humpty.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:09 - Mar 29 with 1302 viewsHighjack

And a big shiny circumcised bellend,

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Explosions at Brussels airport and a metro station on 10:23 - Mar 29 with 1290 viewsLord_Bony

Think all sides have made fair representations in this thread.

It's going on a bit now though and it's obvious it will not stop.

I now cast it to the deep...farewell.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024