Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Commentary 15:06 - Apr 2 with 4933 viewsEllGazzell

Anyone else not getting any sound through dale player commentary?

Poll: If possible tomorrow, which model do you choose for Dale?

Commentary on 15:08 - Apr 2 with 4924 viewsDorsetDale

likewise

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Commentary on 15:09 - Apr 2 with 4910 viewsrichfoad32

Me neither. Listening to the Donny Rovers commentary, you can use the same login details. Bloody useless really.
Commentary on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 4904 viewsrochdalefan9

me 2....phoebe 4
Commentary on 15:10 - Apr 2 with 4899 viewsEllGazzell

Commentary on 15:08 - Apr 2 by DorsetDale

likewise

Ok cheers, the counter under the play scrolling thingy says 1:38:00 and counting so we're connected to something!!

Commentary on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 4880 viewsrichfoad32

We're all over them, NML off the post and one off the line apparently.
Commentary on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 4880 viewsEllGazzell

Commentary on 15:09 - Apr 2 by richfoad32

Me neither. Listening to the Donny Rovers commentary, you can use the same login details. Bloody useless really.

Cheers, just logged into their version.

Commentary on 15:12 - Apr 2 with 4880 viewsDorsetDale

"they" must see this so.......?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

Commentary on 15:14 - Apr 2 with 4867 viewsRochblue

I'm on Dancasters too. You can hear a feignt hiss on the Dale one so it's connected but nothing's transmitting.
Login to get fewer ads

Commentary on 15:17 - Apr 2 with 4844 viewsrichfoad32

On Dale now.
Commentary on 15:18 - Apr 2 with 4840 viewsDorsetDale

Commentary on 15:14 - Apr 2 by Rochblue

I'm on Dancasters too. You can hear a feignt hiss on the Dale one so it's connected but nothing's transmitting.

they're back!

Commentary on 15:25 - Apr 2 with 4816 viewsrochdalefan9

good and thank you. i hate listening from the opposition............lol
Commentary on 18:29 - Apr 2 with 4586 viewsmr_fri_night

Hi,

Apologies for the loss of connection early in the game today.
Unfortunately, we aren't aware when the connection drops out. We have two lights on the equipment that says it's connected, if they are lit we assume we are still on air, which they were today when we were made aware of the problem.

The only way we know that the connection has dropped is when you good people inform us.

Best way is to text the number read out or tweet me @martinculshaw as I'll pick those up immediately.
Commentary on 18:56 - Apr 2 with 4548 viewsSalwaDale

Commentary on 18:29 - Apr 2 by mr_fri_night

Hi,

Apologies for the loss of connection early in the game today.
Unfortunately, we aren't aware when the connection drops out. We have two lights on the equipment that says it's connected, if they are lit we assume we are still on air, which they were today when we were made aware of the problem.

The only way we know that the connection has dropped is when you good people inform us.

Best way is to text the number read out or tweet me @martinculshaw as I'll pick those up immediately.

It's a very regular thing unfortunately. I'm certainly not texting from the Middle East. The problem I have is that the commentary often goes in and out as my internet is poor over here so I never know whether I am at fault or whether you are.

Would it be possible to actually assign the job to someone of texting you if the commentary is down?, rather than just relying on those of us listening?

TBBT

Commentary on 18:59 - Apr 2 with 4542 views442Dale

Commentary on 18:56 - Apr 2 by SalwaDale

It's a very regular thing unfortunately. I'm certainly not texting from the Middle East. The problem I have is that the commentary often goes in and out as my internet is poor over here so I never know whether I am at fault or whether you are.

Would it be possible to actually assign the job to someone of texting you if the commentary is down?, rather than just relying on those of us listening?

Also with an effective resource such as this messageboard where fans communicate issues in one place, couldn't it be just as easily checked for feedback rather than texting etc?

Anything that improves the service for fans who are paying it has to help.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Commentary on 19:01 - Apr 2 with 4523 viewsmr_fri_night

Commentary on 18:59 - Apr 2 by 442Dale

Also with an effective resource such as this messageboard where fans communicate issues in one place, couldn't it be just as easily checked for feedback rather than texting etc?

Anything that improves the service for fans who are paying it has to help.

Its not always that easy to check on here whilst trying to talk about the game/write notes etc.......

As I say, the easiest way to let us know is by text or tweet.
Commentary on 19:04 - Apr 2 with 4503 views442Dale

Commentary on 19:01 - Apr 2 by mr_fri_night

Its not always that easy to check on here whilst trying to talk about the game/write notes etc.......

As I say, the easiest way to let us know is by text or tweet.

Couldn't someone just open page and refresh it every five mins, needn't necessarily be those busy commentating. As easy as checking individual texts/tweets?

Anything that assists fans has to be worth a try, combining different methods can do this effectively. I'm sure we all agree on that.

Commentary on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 4278 viewsR17ALE

Commentary on 19:04 - Apr 2 by 442Dale

Couldn't someone just open page and refresh it every five mins, needn't necessarily be those busy commentating. As easy as checking individual texts/tweets?

Anything that assists fans has to be worth a try, combining different methods can do this effectively. I'm sure we all agree on that.

You would think, that for someone who spends a lot of time on this board, that it would be bleeding common sense to check on here that the commentary is working. Only a fool would do any different.

And twitter isn't for everyone so it is ignorant to expect subscribers to have to go to the effort of twitter.

Those who provide a service should explore every avenue to ensure the service they provide is as good as it can be.

To the paying customer.

But there are some who think they're part of the chosen few.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Commentary on 21:49 - Apr 5 with 4261 viewsD_Alien

The simplest solution would be to have someone listening to the commentary close by, and just pop their head round t' door if it goes off. Too simple, perhaps?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Commentary on 22:00 - Apr 5 with 4218 viewsD_Alien

He's obviously not used to getting feedback.

Wonder if his missus makes much noise of a Friday night?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Commentary on 22:10 - Apr 5 with 4191 viewsR17ALE

Commentary on 22:00 - Apr 5 by D_Alien

He's obviously not used to getting feedback.

Wonder if his missus makes much noise of a Friday night?

Perhaps she posts as Mrs Friday Noise?

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Commentary (n/t) on 08:23 - Apr 6 with 4073 viewsmr_fri_night

[Post edited 6 Apr 2016 8:32]
Commentary on 16:11 - Apr 9 with 3852 viewsEllGazzell

For me the commentary, generally but particularly today, is poor. I feel like I'm listening to a club matey fanboy channel.

Not right impressed by a Dale director describing crowds as "fickle" either.

Commentary on 16:16 - Apr 9 with 3834 views442Dale

Commentary on 16:11 - Apr 9 by EllGazzell

For me the commentary, generally but particularly today, is poor. I feel like I'm listening to a club matey fanboy channel.

Not right impressed by a Dale director describing crowds as "fickle" either.

In what context was that said?

Commentary on 16:24 - Apr 9 with 3802 viewsEllGazzell

Commentary on 16:16 - Apr 9 by 442Dale

In what context was that said?

In relation to the noise the home fans were making. Just a brief window into how I perceive Dale fans are viewed from within the club.

The answer to a question regarding finances next year for the manager also was defensive and slightly dismissive.

Just my opinion.

Commentary on 16:41 - Apr 9 with 3768 views442Dale

Commentary on 16:24 - Apr 9 by EllGazzell

In relation to the noise the home fans were making. Just a brief window into how I perceive Dale fans are viewed from within the club.

The answer to a question regarding finances next year for the manager also was defensive and slightly dismissive.

Just my opinion.

To be fair, you'd not expect anyone from within the club to be answering questions on budgets right now.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024