Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dalian Atkinson 11:14 - Aug 15 with 9073 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dalian Atkinson on 11:18 - Aug 15 with 5228 viewsRuDeMan1970

Very sad. My abiding memory is of him and Saunders underneath an umbrella in the rain following a Villa goal (circa 1993?)

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Dalian Atkinson on 11:33 - Aug 15 with 5138 viewsSmellyplumz

Sad news RIP

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dalian Atkinson on 11:42 - Aug 15 with 5093 viewsQuakerJack

shocking news... RIP

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dalian Atkinson on 12:05 - Aug 15 with 4972 viewsBLAZE

Dalian Atkinson on 11:42 - Aug 15 by QuakerJack

shocking news... RIP

I shouldn't laugh, but...

Shocking indeed

RIP
Dalian Atkinson on 12:06 - Aug 15 with 4956 viewsJohnw102

RIP MOTD goal of the season 1992

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Dalian Atkinson on 12:10 - Aug 15 with 4917 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 12:06 - Aug 15 by Johnw102

RIP MOTD goal of the season 1992

Great goal that was. Played for Sheffield Wednesday as well. R.I.P.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dalian Atkinson on 12:26 - Aug 15 with 4830 viewsClinton

Sad, an exciting player in his day.
RIP

Mind you one or two of ours could do with a tasering now and again, to wake the blighters up a bit.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2016 12:27]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Dalian Atkinson on 12:32 - Aug 15 with 4789 viewsJack_Kass

Black man killed by the police

Hold on to your hats folks

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Dalian Atkinson on 13:01 - Aug 15 with 4658 viewsItchySphincter

WTF?!

Good player in his day.

RIP.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dalian Atkinson on 14:08 - Aug 15 with 4472 viewsCooperman

Dalian Atkinson on 13:01 - Aug 15 by ItchySphincter

WTF?!

Good player in his day.

RIP.

Indeed. Too many top pro's suffer mighty falls from grace.

A top player from my teenage years.

RIP.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Dalian Atkinson on 16:05 - Aug 15 with 4312 viewsQuakerJack

according to a witness who spoke to the BBC, he was staggering around, seemed like he was drunk, they threatened to taser him if he took another step forward... he took one or two more steps so they fired it at him...if he's staggering around drunk, rugby tackle him and cuff him... if that's true and he didn't have a weapon on him then someone should get done for this.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Dalian Atkinson on 16:21 - Aug 15 with 4268 viewsraynor94

Dalian Atkinson on 16:05 - Aug 15 by QuakerJack

according to a witness who spoke to the BBC, he was staggering around, seemed like he was drunk, they threatened to taser him if he took another step forward... he took one or two more steps so they fired it at him...if he's staggering around drunk, rugby tackle him and cuff him... if that's true and he didn't have a weapon on him then someone should get done for this.

It's been referred to the police complaints commission, as cases like this normally are, far to early to jump to any conclusions

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Dalian Atkinson on 16:29 - Aug 15 with 4246 viewspikeypaul

Dalian Atkinson on 16:05 - Aug 15 by QuakerJack

Nothing will ever come from it.

IPC will do a token investigation,but everyone already knows the outcome
total waste of time and money.

Hundreds of deaths in police custody everyone swept under the carpet.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Dalian Atkinson on 16:35 - Aug 15 with 4225 viewscontroversial_jack

Dalian Atkinson on 16:29 - Aug 15 by pikeypaul

The IPCC are mostly ex police
Dalian Atkinson on 16:39 - Aug 15 with 4216 viewsPhaedrus

Dont shoot the messenger

......It was nothing to do with race so why are people turning it into a race issue He was off his head on Drink and Drugs and his 85 year old Dad decided not to put up with it anymore so locked him out and barricaded the door, the same door that he was trying kick in when the Police were called by worried neighbours. Being high as fhuck he was very agitated and threatening towards the police so they Tasered him. I'm usually the last person to defend the police but in this case they were doing their job by the book but sadly it ended tragically......

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Dalian Atkinson on 16:46 - Aug 15 with 4195 viewscontroversial_jack

Dalian Atkinson on 16:39 - Aug 15 by Phaedrus

Dont shoot the messenger

......It was nothing to do with race so why are people turning it into a race issue He was off his head on Drink and Drugs and his 85 year old Dad decided not to put up with it anymore so locked him out and barricaded the door, the same door that he was trying kick in when the Police were called by worried neighbours. Being high as fhuck he was very agitated and threatening towards the police so they Tasered him. I'm usually the last person to defend the police but in this case they were doing their job by the book but sadly it ended tragically......

Tasers are only to be used as a last resort in self defence or if a member of the public is in danger. They are not supposed to be used as an aid to detaining or arresting a suspect.
Dalian Atkinson on 17:34 - Aug 15 with 4108 viewsWarwickHunt

Dalian Atkinson on 16:29 - Aug 15 by pikeypaul

Fûcking big carpet. Must stink by now too.
Dalian Atkinson on 17:45 - Aug 15 with 4074 viewsDafyddHuw

Dont shoot the messenger

So you were there?
Dalian Atkinson on 18:12 - Aug 15 with 4031 viewsBigPhilG

Terrible news. RIP Dalian
Dalian Atkinson on 22:46 - Aug 15 with 3876 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Dalian Atkinson on 16:46 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

Tasers are only to be used as a last resort in self defence or if a member of the public is in danger. They are not supposed to be used as an aid to detaining or arresting a suspect.

According to a neighbour on the BBC news they gave him a kicking as well

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Dalian Atkinson on 22:51 - Aug 15 with 3859 viewsLoyal

Dalian Atkinson on 16:21 - Aug 15 by raynor94

It's been referred to the police complaints commission, as cases like this normally are, far to early to jump to any conclusions

Exactly, easy to comment when your not there.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dalian Atkinson on 22:51 - Aug 15 with 3854 viewsLoyal

Dalian Atkinson on 22:46 - Aug 15 by Brynmill_Jack

According to a neighbour on the BBC news they gave him a kicking as well

Brilliant 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dalian Atkinson on 09:58 - Aug 16 with 3671 viewsshimmie

Dalian Atkinson on 16:46 - Aug 15 by controversial_jack

Utter utter bolloxs. But when I look at the poster I'm not surprised. It's almost as laughable as the IPCC are made up mostly of ex coppers. F@cking laughable. The IPCC are desperate to convict as many coppers as possible. It's how they prove their impartiality. They're anything but, but not on the side you suggest.
Dalian Atkinson on 10:25 - Aug 16 with 3633 viewsymaohyd

Dont shoot the messenger

Agree with all that.

However if reports are correct, why taser him a further 2 or 3 times after he had gone down?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Dalian Atkinson on 11:06 - Aug 16 with 3582 viewsshimmie

Dalian Atkinson on 10:25 - Aug 16 by ymaohyd

Agree with all that.

However if reports are correct, why taser him a further 2 or 3 times after he had gone down?

After you use a taser its immediately taken from the officer and downloaded. Each activation will be timed and a print out created showing the time and length of each activation. If you don't get time to issue a warning before deploying the taser you should say something along the lines of "if you offer myself or anyone any violence the taser will be activated again" it can be used as a pain compliance tactic their in cuffs and safely detainee. Not just life or death situations as ignorantly passed on as fact by another poster.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024