Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Window Cleaners out there? 19:19 - Sep 12 with 41979 viewsmilly

Just bought two very large rounds in Royton and Oldham.Need 4 persons on each round.Everything supplied.Non stop work Mon-Fri.£10 Per hour.Lots of shops and workplaces as well as houses.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:24 - Sep 12 with 15201 viewsGhanaDale

Are you the one who offered work last year at some point and then got really angry when nobody wanted it?

www.facebook.com/projectaura

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:26 - Sep 12 with 15189 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:24 - Sep 12 by GhanaDale

Are you the one who offered work last year at some point and then got really angry when nobody wanted it?

Never got angry,just wanted to know why people never wanted it (even though i knew 2 were out of work)
Family members are doing them until i get the vacancies filled. They tell me its a doddle for a tenner an hour..
I admit,window cleaning wont be for everybody,id not do it unless a last resort.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 19:41]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 15105 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:26 - Sep 12 by milly

Never got angry,just wanted to know why people never wanted it (even though i knew 2 were out of work)
Family members are doing them until i get the vacancies filled. They tell me its a doddle for a tenner an hour..
I admit,window cleaning wont be for everybody,id not do it unless a last resort.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 19:41]

Which 2 are them mate? PM me with the job details please.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:57 - Sep 12 with 15085 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:52 - Sep 12 by labourer

Which 2 are them mate? PM me with the job details please.

No need to pm.Sraight forward window cleaning.Working in pairs on houses,one back one front and in quartets on factories.Need to be able to do at least 8 houses per hour in pairs (doable according to relatives).Not timed and motioned factories as yet.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 19:59 - Sep 12 with 15078 viewslabourer

How do I know where I need to be then? Stick it on this thread instead then if it's easier. Cheers.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:01 - Sep 12 with 15071 viewsmilly

You can mail me your name and contact number.not just offering a job to a internet id.It will be a interview process then trying you out on a round.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:03]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:03 - Sep 12 with 15056 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:01 - Sep 12 by milly

You can mail me your name and contact number.not just offering a job to a internet id.It will be a interview process then trying you out on a round.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:03]

No problem. What's your email address?

Who were the two you knew were out of work btw?
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:07 - Sep 12 with 15035 viewsmilly

Dont give mine out until i know a person is genuine.i need your email and contact number then we can arrange interview.Will only divulge mine once i know a person is genuine.It is for the would be employee to convince me,not the other way around.

Id be breaking all rules of employer/employee if i gave names of who applied etc.You do realise,an employer can be fined for that.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:08 - Sep 12 with 15032 viewsTVOS1907

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 15027 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:07 - Sep 12 by milly

Dont give mine out until i know a person is genuine.i need your email and contact number then we can arrange interview.Will only divulge mine once i know a person is genuine.It is for the would be employee to convince me,not the other way around.

Id be breaking all rules of employer/employee if i gave names of who applied etc.You do realise,an employer can be fined for that.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:13]

Oh right it's just you advertised a job on an Internet forum the said you weren't going to employ somebody on an Internet ID. I'm led to believe the pm facility on here works fine so why is there a problem using it? You did also say there was no need for a pm but now I need to contact you. It's all very confusing is this.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:11 - Sep 12 with 15018 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:09 - Sep 12 by labourer

Oh right it's just you advertised a job on an Internet forum the said you weren't going to employ somebody on an Internet ID. I'm led to believe the pm facility on here works fine so why is there a problem using it? You did also say there was no need for a pm but now I need to contact you. It's all very confusing is this.

I think his username should begin with 's', not 'm'.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:12]

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:14 - Sep 12 with 14999 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:09 - Sep 12 by labourer

I thought you meant job detail.just mail me your details if interested,we can then go on from there.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:17 - Sep 12 with 14985 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:14 - Sep 12 by milly

I thought you meant job detail.just mail me your details if interested,we can then go on from there.

I'm really going to struggle with that one without an email address. Who are the two you mentioned btw(in case you missed the last two times I asked)?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:18]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:19 - Sep 12 with 14972 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:14 - Sep 12 by milly

Not sure if you use PM, but it's really effective. You can leave the details there for him to mail his details, in private. Nobody else sees your email address then. Otherwise how can he mail you his details?

I send TVOS lots of rubbish by PM that the rest of you don't get to see until it's ruining your programme.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 14965 viewsmilly

Id be breaking rules divulging info of who the persons were.Big fines this day and age.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:21 - Sep 12 with 14959 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:21 - Sep 12 by milly

Id be breaking rules divulging info of who the persons were.Big fines this day and age.

Understandable . That email address then?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2016 20:22]
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:25 - Sep 12 with 14944 viewsmilly

last time now, send name,contact number and email address via messages on here.i will then contact you.Probably be tomorrow now because the wifey and myself are going out for a meal.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 14929 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:25 - Sep 12 by milly

last time now, send name,contact number and email address via messages on here.i will then contact you.Probably be tomorrow now because the wifey and myself are going out for a meal.

You said there was no need for a pm earlier so what's changed in the last half hour? Other than you being made to look a bit daft again. UTS
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:29 - Sep 12 with 14922 viewsTVOS1907

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:25 - Sep 12 by milly

Where are you going?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:31 - Sep 12 with 14906 viewsmilly

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:29 - Sep 12 by TVOS1907

Where are you going?

Dee Thai,near me in Hale.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:32 - Sep 12 with 14898 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:27 - Sep 12 by labourer

You said there was no need for a pm earlier so what's changed in the last half hour? Other than you being made to look a bit daft again. UTS

But he's aware of it now and surely that's good for everyone who wants to take advantage of the opportunity.

Which company is it working for, Milly?

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 14895 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:31 - Sep 12 by milly

Dee Thai,near me in Hale.

What's it like for insurance round there? Sky high where I live in Swinton.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:34 - Sep 12 with 14888 viewslabourer

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:32 - Sep 12 by 442Dale

But he's aware of it now and surely that's good for everyone who wants to take advantage of the opportunity.

Which company is it working for, Milly?

A fair point. I'll send him a PM now and let you all know if I get the job. Sounds pretty nailed on though from what he said at the start of the thread so should be a doddle.
Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 14883 views442Dale

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:34 - Sep 12 by labourer

A fair point. I'll send him a PM now and let you all know if I get the job. Sounds pretty nailed on though from what he said at the start of the thread so should be a doddle.

Happy to help. Hope it works out well for you all.

Any Window Cleaners out there? on 20:36 - Sep 12 with 14878 viewsmilly

Just my secondary business.No official name as do not need one for rounds.Cards in though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024