Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Join the trust ASAP 20:39 - Oct 20 with 4254 viewsSmellyplumz

You'll be needed more than ever now.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Join the trust ASAP on 20:43 - Oct 20 with 3095 viewsTrundle10

Hasnt the horse bolted?
Join the trust ASAP on 20:45 - Oct 20 with 3082 viewsSmellyplumz

Join the trust ASAP on 20:43 - Oct 20 by Trundle10

Hasnt the horse bolted?

Have you not read tonight's trust forum? Answers no.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Join the trust ASAP on 20:56 - Oct 20 with 3041 viewsmax936

Join the trust ASAP on 20:43 - Oct 20 by Trundle10

Hasnt the horse bolted?

Nope its never to late.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Join the trust ASAP on 21:00 - Oct 20 with 3014 viewslonglostjack

Maybe spend some of the money the Trust has on a bit of local advertising ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Join the trust ASAP on 21:12 - Oct 20 with 2962 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The more in the Trust the better, it gives them more authority, it is only £10.00

The Trust need to step up their marketing!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Join the trust ASAP on 21:12 - Oct 20 with 2960 viewspencoedjack

'Resource Limit Is Reached

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later'

Guess a few people trying to join
Join the trust ASAP on 21:29 - Oct 20 with 2878 viewsSwanzay

I am amazed the Trust membership is so low, Phil quoted around the 1500 mark...
Join the trust ASAP on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 2793 viewsLeonisGod

Join the trust ASAP on 21:29 - Oct 20 by Swanzay

I am amazed the Trust membership is so low, Phil quoted around the 1500 mark...

We have about 16,000 ST holders for starters. Each of those should join. Mind lapsed so I''m off to re-join.
Login to get fewer ads

Join the trust ASAP on 22:06 - Oct 20 with 2755 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I put this on the Trust Forum post.

A copy of Phil's statement should be handed out to every Fan through the doors/turnstyles on Saturday.
Along with a form to join the trust.
Join the trust ASAP on 22:11 - Oct 20 with 2732 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Join the trust ASAP on 22:06 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

A copy of Phil's statement should be handed out to every Fan through the doors/turnstyles on Saturday.

Join the trust ASAP on 22:15 - Oct 20 with 2695 viewsmonmouth

Join the trust ASAP on 22:06 - Oct 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Great idea but who is going to hand out 20000 x2 pieces of paper across 30(?) entrances. I agree wholeheartedly that this needs to be got to every supporter though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Join the trust ASAP on 22:16 - Oct 20 with 2690 viewsLeonisGod

Done
Join the trust ASAP on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 2577 viewsmorningstar

Join the trust ASAP on 22:15 - Oct 20 by monmouth

Great idea but who is going to hand out 20000 x2 pieces of paper across 30(?) entrances. I agree wholeheartedly that this needs to be got to every supporter though.

If this is possible, i will help in anyway i can.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Join the trust ASAP on 01:14 - Oct 21 with 2466 viewsLoyal

A simple banner with SCUM on it should do for starters.
Keep it short and sweet, the media will pick up on it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Join the trust ASAP on 01:55 - Oct 21 with 2442 viewsscottishjack

My thought as well, I admire those who have given their time and everything, I really do, but I'm at the stage of thinking it's all pointless at the moment. Second biggest shareholder and no say in the manager being sacked and the subsequent appointment?

The games up...

All the very best to everyone at the trust who thinks it'll still make a difference, and I'll be signing up again in the hope that those with the best intentions can make a change, but as quoted, I think the horse has well and truly bolted... I hope I'm wrong!
Join the trust ASAP on 06:58 - Oct 21 with 2369 viewsMattG

Join the trust ASAP on 01:55 - Oct 21 by scottishjack

My thought as well, I admire those who have given their time and everything, I really do, but I'm at the stage of thinking it's all pointless at the moment. Second biggest shareholder and no say in the manager being sacked and the subsequent appointment?

The games up...

All the very best to everyone at the trust who thinks it'll still make a difference, and I'll be signing up again in the hope that those with the best intentions can make a change, but as quoted, I think the horse has well and truly bolted... I hope I'm wrong!

Surely it is times like these when the Trust becomes more relevant, not less?

The Trust can still bring significant pressure to bear on Levien and Kaplan via the media (although sadly I wouldn't count the local press in that). As Dai Little said a few times last night, the Americans have only actually owned our Club for 3 months so there is undoubtedly still a distance to go and the Trust is the only horse we've got.
Join the trust ASAP on 07:03 - Oct 21 with 2361 viewsdobjack2

Join the trust ASAP on 06:58 - Oct 21 by MattG

Surely it is times like these when the Trust becomes more relevant, not less?

The Trust can still bring significant pressure to bear on Levien and Kaplan via the media (although sadly I wouldn't count the local press in that). As Dai Little said a few times last night, the Americans have only actually owned our Club for 3 months so there is undoubtedly still a distance to go and the Trust is the only horse we've got.

If our owners are looking to market us in the states for their benefit a hostile fan base and bad publicity will not be what they want.
Join the trust ASAP on 07:11 - Oct 21 with 2349 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Join the trust ASAP on 07:03 - Oct 21 by dobjack2

If our owners are looking to market us in the states for their benefit a hostile fan base and bad publicity will not be what they want.

That's a big IF or are they simply looking a return on their £60M through asset stripping?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 7:12]

Join the trust ASAP on 07:12 - Oct 21 with 2344 viewsawayjack

The games up...

Don't underestimate the impact a united fan base will have on how the US owners behave. Jenkins and Co will have little stomach for the hostility now the truth is out, so plenty of time for owners to try to work with the fans, purely due get a higher return on their investment if the 'product' is good. The numbers joining the Trust over the next few weeks will be a clear statement the fans will not sit back and passively accept being ignore LD or pushed around.
Join the trust ASAP on 07:17 - Oct 21 with 2333 viewsKilkennyjack

The games up...

Well as custodian then the Trust is there for the long haul.

We fight for our club. All of us. YJB.

Beware of the Risen People

Join the trust ASAP on 07:18 - Oct 21 with 2322 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Join the trust ASAP on 07:17 - Oct 21 by Kilkennyjack

Well as custodian then the Trust is there for the long haul.

We fight for our club. All of us. YJB.

Absolutely.

Join the trust ASAP on 07:22 - Oct 21 with 2313 viewsjack247

Join the trust ASAP on 07:12 - Oct 21 by awayjack

Don't underestimate the impact a united fan base will have on how the US owners behave. Jenkins and Co will have little stomach for the hostility now the truth is out, so plenty of time for owners to try to work with the fans, purely due get a higher return on their investment if the 'product' is good. The numbers joining the Trust over the next few weeks will be a clear statement the fans will not sit back and passively accept being ignore LD or pushed around.

Agree with this. The current, relatively low, membership may be a blessing in disguise IF the trust statement can reach as many fans as possible and the numbers suddenly start to swell. I've woken up to it this morning, no reason why many others won't as long as the message gets to as many people as possible
Join the trust ASAP on 07:27 - Oct 21 with 2305 viewsLandore_Jack

There should be a banner with a link to the Trust website pleading for fans to join the Trust. Put it next to the Planet Swans logo.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2016 7:32]

#backtojack

Join the trust ASAP on 08:21 - Oct 21 with 2226 viewsCliffTop

I hadn't renewed but did it as soon as I read this last night, also a number of friends who aren't even Swans fans but recognise that the Trust need numbers have joined!
Join the trust ASAP on 08:23 - Oct 21 with 2221 viewsowainglyndwr

Remember when it was part of your season ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024