Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clinton Email thingy 02:53 - Oct 30 with 8039 viewsLoyal

Fcking hilarious.
So the Clintons want disclosure and reasoning with information regards why the FBI have reopened the case.
My thoughts went like this.

'Hello, police, can we help you ?
'Yes it's Fred West '
'Hello Fred'
'Hello the police '
' Am I being investigated for killing people, and if I am can I ask what evidence you have ?
'Certainly Fred, have you looked in your back garden recently and noticed a load of coppers digging up your patio' ?
'Oh bugger' .....

I'm pretty certain knowing that the dodgy fckr that is Clinton has already been under suspicion for tampering with evidence - they are hardly likely to tell her anything - least of all their lines of inquiry.

Fck me America is fckd.
Let's hear it for the Statue of Liberty ....
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 2:57]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Clinton Email thingy on 18:11 - Oct 31 with 1007 viewsItchySphincter

Clinton Email thingy on 23:16 - Oct 30 by Humpty

Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Which is part of the US.

Ted Cruz was born in Canada. Which is not part of the US.

Obama has suffered years from idiots saying he is not eligible to be US President because he was foreign born. Even though he was born in the US.

Ted Cruz hasn't suffered the same thing. Even though he is foreign born.

For the life of me I can't think what it is about Obama that makes lots of Republicans think Barack Obama is not eligible to be US President. But aren't bothered when Ted Cruz stands for the same office.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 23:19]

Is he a gayer?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Clinton Email thingy on 20:48 - Oct 31 with 962 viewsKilkennyjack

Still no case to answer from the postings here.

The experience of office that Mrs Clinton has, offers far less risk to the US state secrets than the bullying loud child like man that is Trump.
As someone said - obama to trump would be to go from hope to grope.....

The idiot Trump said he knows more about IS than the US generals. The case rests.

Beware of the Risen People

Clinton Email thingy on 16:09 - Nov 1 with 914 viewspikeypaul

Game on

1% diffference in polls now.

Toss of a coin who wins.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Clinton Email thingy on 17:06 - Nov 1 with 892 viewsHighjack

Clinton Email thingy on 16:09 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

Game on

Toss of a coin who wins.

Wish they had just tossed a coin, would have prevented us going through all this shyte.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clinton Email thingy on 17:19 - Nov 1 with 885 viewspikeypaul

I agree.

Both candidates are very poor almost on a Corbyn scale of incompetence.

I could not care less who wins.

I did notice the FTSE100 took a bit of a fall on the latest poll results.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 17:22]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Clinton Email thingy on 17:35 - Nov 1 with 884 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clinton Email thingy on 16:09 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

Game on

Toss of a coin who wins.

No it isn't the toss of a coin who wins. It's not as simple as whoever gets the most votes. They have a different system to us. She is still the clear favourite.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clinton Email thingy on 17:43 - Nov 1 with 880 viewspikeypaul

Yes she is 2/5 and Trump a touch over 5/2

or 72% Clinton,27% Trump,1% A N Other.

On the Brexit vote you could have 10/1 to leave at 10pm on the night of the vote so I would not take to much notice of the odds if I was you.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 17:48]

Clinton Email thingy on 17:48 - Nov 1 with 877 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clinton Email thingy on 17:43 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

Yes she is 2/5 and Trump a touch over 5/2

or 72% Clinton,27% Trump,1% A N Other.

On the Brexit vote you could have 10/1 to leave at 10pm on the night of the vote so I would not take to much notice of the odds if I was you.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 17:48]

So when you toss a coin, the odds of predicting heads is 2/5 and tails is 5/2?

Login to get fewer ads

Clinton Email thingy on 17:50 - Nov 1 with 875 viewspikeypaul

Off course not,when I said it's a toss of a coin I meant it can go either way and it can but I assume you knew that.

Clinton Email thingy on 19:40 - Nov 1 with 844 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nationwide polls are meaningless regardless of who's in front. The states elect the president and by any electoral college prediction I've seen Clinton's well over the 270 needed. We'll see.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:42]

Poll: Tory leader

Clinton Email thingy on 20:16 - Nov 1 with 827 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 19:40 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

Nationwide polls are meaningless regardless of who's in front. The states elect the president and by any electoral college prediction I've seen Clinton's well over the 270 needed. We'll see.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 19:42]

There's still a chance there'll be a strange, localised lightning strike in some Yankee back-alley and a T-850 series robot will come striding through the fog and kill both candidates before it's too late!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Clinton Email thingy on 20:26 - Nov 1 with 815 viewsnice_to_michu

Clinton Email thingy on 17:19 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

I agree.

Both candidates are very poor almost on a Corbyn scale of incompetence.

I could not care less who wins.

I did notice the FTSE100 took a bit of a fall on the latest poll results.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 17:22]

Aside from not using the right email server (a mistake which Clinton would obviously not make again), what makes her so "incompetent"?

She's held virtually every single elected office and has a background in law, what is so incompetent about her?

I'm not asking about your opinion of her policies on a given area, I'm talking about competence.
Clinton Email thingy on 21:31 - Nov 1 with 792 viewspikeypaul

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/hillary-clinton-incompetent

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/judge-hillary-was-absolutely-incompetent-as-s

Take a read.

Clinton Email thingy on 21:47 - Nov 1 with 782 viewsnice_to_michu

Clinton Email thingy on 21:31 - Nov 1 by pikeypaul

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/hillary-clinton-incompetent

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/judge-hillary-was-absolutely-incompetent-as-s

Take a read.

I literally just said "aside from the email server" thing.

I'm saying that the email thing can't be written off as something that would never happen again, since she isn't likely to make the same mistake twice.

So, given that, what makes her as a president equally incompetent to Donald Trump? The former is very rarely stumped by any particular policy (regardless of whether you agree with the position or not), and the latter is often stumped by the most simple of questions.

We are talking about electing a president for the next four years, and Donald Trump doesn't even appear curious about huge swathes of domestic policies, and even larger swathes of foreign policy issues.
Clinton Email thingy on 22:00 - Nov 1 with 770 viewsHighjack

Clinton Email thingy on 20:26 - Nov 1 by nice_to_michu

Aside from not using the right email server (a mistake which Clinton would obviously not make again), what makes her so "incompetent"?

She's held virtually every single elected office and has a background in law, what is so incompetent about her?

I'm not asking about your opinion of her policies on a given area, I'm talking about competence.

On that basis I assume you would consider Boris to be highly competent since he's held two of the highest offices in the land?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Clinton Email thingy on 22:02 - Nov 1 with 770 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clinton Email thingy on 21:47 - Nov 1 by nice_to_michu

I'm saying that the email thing can't be written off as something that would never happen again, since she isn't likely to make the same mistake twice.

So, given that, what makes her as a president equally incompetent to Donald Trump? The former is very rarely stumped by any particular policy (regardless of whether you agree with the position or not), and the latter is often stumped by the most simple of questions.

We are talking about electing a president for the next four years, and Donald Trump doesn't even appear curious about huge swathes of domestic policies, and even larger swathes of foreign policy issues.

A background in law however she certainly doesn't know much about it. I'm sure I read she wanted to issue a drone strike on Assange because of his threats to leak further information.

Clinton Email thingy on 22:03 - Nov 1 with 769 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 21:47 - Nov 1 by nice_to_michu

Does he have to be? The CEOs of the top Fortune 500 will tell him what he's supposed to think and let him know when they want him to say it, the only real difference between Trump and Calvin Coolidge is the former will be reading off a teleprompter rather than a typed sheet of foolscap.

Clinton Email thingy on 22:03 - Nov 1 with 768 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 22:00 - Nov 1 by Highjack

On that basis I assume you would consider Boris to be highly competent since he's held two of the highest offices in the land?

Boris may be many things but incompetent isn't one of them.

Clinton Email thingy on 22:05 - Nov 1 with 764 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 22:03 - Nov 1 by Lohengrin

Does he have to be? The CEOs of the top Fortune 500 will tell him what he's supposed to think and let him know when they want him to say it, the only real difference between Trump and Calvin Coolidge is the former will be reading off a teleprompter rather than a typed sheet of foolscap.

Foolscap. You're so quaint. We should preserve you for future generations. You'll be an anachronistic anachronism.

Clinton Email thingy on 22:09 - Nov 1 with 762 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 22:05 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

Foolscap. You're so quaint. We should preserve you for future generations. You'll be an anachronistic anachronism.

What else would secretaries have been typing on in 1924 during Coolidge's tenure?

Clinton Email thingy on 22:11 - Nov 1 with 758 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 22:09 - Nov 1 by Lohengrin

What else would secretaries have been typing on in 1924 during Coolidge's tenure?

Oh I got the reference but most 21st century south walian types would have just said "paper". This is one of the things I cherish about you.

Clinton Email thingy on 22:17 - Nov 1 with 749 viewsnice_to_michu

Clinton Email thingy on 22:00 - Nov 1 by Highjack

I disagree with Boris on most things, doesn't mean he is incompetent. I don't see why that is particularly bizarre or contraversial.

Is Boris going to be completely clueless about large amounts of domestic or foreign policies? No. I would imagine he is rather well versed in a lot of things that ought to draw the attention of a top-politician.

Do I agree with his opinions of those things? For the most part, no.
Clinton Email thingy on 22:22 - Nov 1 with 746 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 22:11 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

Oh I got the reference but most 21st century south walian types would have just said "paper". This is one of the things I cherish about you.

Historical context is so much easier to set when the correct terms are used though, Clase.

Conan Doyle would habitually refer to "flickering gas mantles." You could picture that, see the guttering shadows pattern play on the ceiling and walls in your mind's eye. If he'd just said "the light was on" who'd bother to read him?

Clinton Email thingy on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 744 viewsexiledclaseboy

Clinton Email thingy on 22:22 - Nov 1 by Lohengrin

Historical context is so much easier to set when the correct terms are used though, Clase.

Conan Doyle would habitually refer to "flickering gas mantles." You could picture that, see the guttering shadows pattern play on the ceiling and walls in your mind's eye. If he'd just said "the light was on" who'd bother to read him?

He also had Holmes keeping his shag in a slipper. Oh, the humanity.

Clinton Email thingy on 22:29 - Nov 1 with 738 viewsLohengrin

Clinton Email thingy on 22:23 - Nov 1 by exiledclaseboy

He also had Holmes keeping his shag in a slipper. Oh, the humanity.

Not to be overly pedantic (perish the thought!) it was a Persian slipper attached to his mantelpiece to keep the moisture content correct. Stoved shag they used to call it in the Officer's Mess on Birdcage Walk.

Us Jermyn Street double-cuffers are alive to this sort of thing, don't you know...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024