Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread 15:34 - Nov 2 with 53127 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea
Date: Sunday 6th November 2016
Kick Off: 3pm, UK.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 0:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 01:32 - Nov 4 with 4091 viewsWanderer

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 3 by Lord_Bony

5.1 for me.

Go Team Swansea and Coach Bradley.
Yay...

This post has been edited by an administrator

What are they looking for in the first photo?
Michu coming over the hill to save us?
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 07:11 - Nov 4 with 4024 viewsSwansNZ

Head says 0-3, heart says 0-3 in fact every part of me thinks we'll easily lose

Now, go out there and feckin prove me wrong.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:15 - Nov 4 with 3998 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 07:11 - Nov 4 by SwansNZ

Head says 0-3, heart says 0-3 in fact every part of me thinks we'll easily lose

Now, go out there and feckin prove me wrong.

This is where I'm at too, sadly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:52 - Nov 4 with 3927 viewsMervyn

Not a bad line up K Griz......... hope Leon is out there from the start... 2-1 to the JACKS

COME ON THE SWANS
[Post edited 4 Nov 2016 9:54]
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:54 - Nov 4 with 3900 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:15 - Nov 4 by monmouth

This is where I'm at too, sadly.

I think if we are being honest, that is where we all are at.
I would have said 1:3 though as their defense can be a bit suss.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:20 - Nov 4 with 3890 viewsSgorioFruit

Well I think we are going to beat United this weekend.
as long as we are

-firing on all cylinders
-leon is on the pitch from the start
-siggy gets a free kick
-Taylor isn't playing
-referee is fair

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:39 - Nov 4 with 3879 viewsGlyn1

United have now won only two of their last seven matches in all competitions.

12 - 5 to Swansea.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:38 - Nov 4 with 3761 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:20 - Nov 4 by SgorioFruit

Well I think we are going to beat United this weekend.
as long as we are

-firing on all cylinders
-leon is on the pitch from the start
-siggy gets a free kick
-Taylor isn't playing
-referee is fair

list continues...
- De Gea is wearing Tasmanian Devil slippers
- The wind is blowing whichever way we are playing
- Wilfred Bramble
- errr

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 13:00 - Nov 4 with 3728 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:38 - Nov 4 by Shonky

list continues...
- De Gea is wearing Tasmanian Devil slippers
- The wind is blowing whichever way we are playing
- Wilfred Bramble
- errr

Pogba went off injured against Fenerbahce and may not be fit for Sunday. Not that I rate him anywhere near his price tag of course, but it's another straw to firmly clutch.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 13:23 - Nov 4 with 3708 viewsLord_Bony

No Mourinho on the touch line could work to our advantage.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 13:43 - Nov 4 with 3679 viewsOldjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 13:23 - Nov 4 by Lord_Bony

I'd have preferred The Barking Mad One on the touchline bawling insane orders at his petrified players

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Nov 4 with 3571 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

2-1 Swans

Lump the f@ck on that one

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 4 with 3551 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 13:23 - Nov 4 by Lord_Bony

No Bradley on the touch line could work to our advantage too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:01 - Nov 4 with 3452 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:18 - Nov 3 by Lord_Bony

5.1 for me.

Go Team Swansea and Coach Bradley.
Yay...

This post has been edited by an administrator

God, they all look the same in that second picture. Numbers 2 and 3 could be twins.

Back on topic, think we'll get 3 pts Sunday. However, I have done the last few games. Got to be right sometime I suppose.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:26 - Nov 4 with 3431 viewsClinton

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:01 - Nov 4 by union_jack

God, they all look the same in that second picture. Numbers 2 and 3 could be twins.

Back on topic, think we'll get 3 pts Sunday. However, I have done the last few games. Got to be right sometime I suppose.

It's the same person just with different hair, then photoshopped. The fact she doesn't have a left arm is the giveaway.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 22:15 - Nov 4 with 2627 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:26 - Nov 4 by Clinton

It's the same person just with different hair, then photoshopped. The fact she doesn't have a left arm is the giveaway.

Never gave a thought to counting arms!
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 22:17 - Nov 4 with 2623 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:26 - Nov 4 by Clinton

Yeah.

I knew that.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 22:31 - Nov 4 with 2601 viewsepaul

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 13:00 - Nov 4 by karnataka

Pogba went off injured against Fenerbahce and may not be fit for Sunday. Not that I rate him anywhere near his price tag of course, but it's another straw to firmly clutch.

Which is the perfect excuse not to drop him as hes been rubbish, he's now out injured

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:43 - Nov 5 with 2424 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 4 by Darran

No Bradley on the touch line could work to our advantage too.

Bradley not in the country would be even better.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:07 - Nov 5 with 2404 viewsjasper_T

United are w@nk but you know some on here will be cheering for them tomorrow.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:49 - Nov 5 with 2292 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:07 - Nov 5 by jasper_T

There are 2 season ticket holders who go to every game & support us who I know ,that want United to win tomorrow .

There's a huge following down here all clambering for tickets .

C@nts.

Come on Boys , we can beat these tomorrow .
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 13:12]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 12:52 - Nov 5 with 2288 viewstrampie

I'm going for a 2-1 Swans win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 14:22 - Nov 5 with 2228 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:07 - Nov 5 by jasper_T

I'm shuddering already at the thought of all the people at the front of the east desperately trying to get a picture of Ibrahimovic warming up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 5 with 2187 viewsicecoldjack

A draw or a sneaky win for us, despite our iffy start and the appointment of umm bob I think he will get some kind of reaction from the Stoke game.

If we are to get something I feel that Leon needs to play, United don't have the same blinding pace as other teams so we need to start him to make sure we keep the ball.
Fab
Kingsley
Vdh
Amat
Naughton
Britton
Routs
Montero
Ki
Siggy
Llorente .

If we can't get a tune out of that line up then we are true ly fooked .
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 5 with 2083 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 15:14 - Nov 5 by icecoldjack

A draw or a sneaky win for us, despite our iffy start and the appointment of umm bob I think he will get some kind of reaction from the Stoke game.

If we are to get something I feel that Leon needs to play, United don't have the same blinding pace as other teams so we need to start him to make sure we keep the ball.
Fab
Kingsley
Vdh
Amat
Naughton
Britton
Routs
Montero
Ki
Siggy
Llorente .

If we can't get a tune out of that line up then we are true ly fooked .

Exactly

We're f*cked

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024