Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread 15:34 - Nov 2 with 53128 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore, Swansea
Date: Sunday 6th November 2016
Kick Off: 3pm, UK.

[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 0:33]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:33 - Nov 5 with 3204 viewsGriffting

I think he'll go 442/4222

Fab
Naught VDH Mawson Kingsley
Brits Ki
Routs<<>> Gylfi
Borja Llorente
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:11 - Nov 5 with 3091 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 17:11 - Nov 5 by monmouth

Exactly

We're f*cked

Is that your new Mantra for the rest of the season?
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 5 with 3094 viewsjewsonjack

whats the team tomorrow
Where's DCD14
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 21:00 - Nov 5 with 3000 viewsdcd14

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 19:28 - Nov 5 by jewsonjack

whats the team tomorrow
Where's DCD14

Ha, wish I could help mate, no idea this week, my mate was off today.
N/A. on 22:21 - Nov 5 with 2908 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 1:46]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 23:04 - Nov 5 with 2866 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 07:11 - Nov 4 by SwansNZ

Head says 0-3, heart says 0-3 in fact every part of me thinks we'll easily lose

Now, go out there and feckin prove me wrong.

0-3 would send us right to the bottom of the PL.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 01:30 - Nov 6 with 2783 views34dfgdf54

Used to think we could give anyone a game at home. Unfortunately can't see anything other than a big defeat tomorrow. Even with their injuries I think they will have too much for us.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 04:28 - Nov 6 with 2721 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe we will be bottom of the Premier League tomorrow evening.

I'm going for 0-4.

A win would be wonderful.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 05:33 - Nov 6 with 2742 viewsShonky

What makes our situation worse, for me,is that we have already dropped a shytload of points where we found them last season.
Arsenal away, Watford at home, Liverpool at home, Chelsea at home. All wins, 12 points last season. 2 points this season.
Hull at home was a win last season whoever you sub in from the relegated teams. I make that 13 points worse off.
The Burnley win may offset 3 points but we drew at Stoke, so we are 11 points worse off. Take 11 points of last seasons total and where does that see us?
We also beat Utd last season at home...

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:21 - Nov 6 with 2668 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 05:33 - Nov 6 by Shonky

What makes our situation worse, for me,is that we have already dropped a shytload of points where we found them last season.
Arsenal away, Watford at home, Liverpool at home, Chelsea at home. All wins, 12 points last season. 2 points this season.
Hull at home was a win last season whoever you sub in from the relegated teams. I make that 13 points worse off.
The Burnley win may offset 3 points but we drew at Stoke, so we are 11 points worse off. Take 11 points of last seasons total and where does that see us?

Football is not like that. Add 11 points to our total today and we would be 7th with a game in hand.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:50 - Nov 6 with 2644 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 08:21 - Nov 6 by Whiterockin

Football is not like that. Add 11 points to our total today and we would be 7th with a game in hand.

Football is not like what?

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:03 - Nov 6 with 2625 viewsShonky

Some really cheering stats.

Swansea are without a win in nine league games (L7, D2).
They are yet to win at home this season - six matches in all competitions
Swansea City have conceded at least two goals in seven of their last nine Premier League matches.
This is Swansea's worst start to a Premier League season (five points after 10 games). That's six points fewer than their previous worst (11 points in 2013-14).

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:21 - Nov 6 with 2592 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:03 - Nov 6 by Shonky

Swansea City have conceded at least two goals in seven of their last nine Premier League matches.
This is Swansea's worst start to a Premier League season (five points after 10 games). That's six points fewer than their previous worst (11 points in 2013-14).

Man up. Fccking pussy.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:25 - Nov 6 with 2585 viewsbarry_island

Sadly a draw will feel like defeat today.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:42 - Nov 6 with 2553 viewssplJack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:25 - Nov 6 by barry_island

Sadly a draw will feel like defeat today.

Not for me it wouldn't. A draw and a good performance we can build on and I will be happy.

People are talking as if we are down already. We've played 10 games mun.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:13 - Nov 6 with 2487 viewsswan88

Borja and Llorente both start.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:57 - Nov 6 with 2390 viewsRevJames

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:03 - Nov 6 by Shonky

Thanks for that, I feel so much better now

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:06 - Nov 6 with 2341 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 05:33 - Nov 6 by Shonky

Unfortunately we no longer have that team playing at Swansea, thanks to Jenkins we do not have Ayew and Gomis (or equivelents) who at the start of last season were on fire, they had scored 4 goals each by this time.
However that is not the biggest problem, by this time last year we had
13 goals for and 9 goals against
this year we have
7 goals for but 16 goals against
So not only are we not scoring we are also leaking like a sieve in comparison.
Is this just the defense or combination of defense/mid field, 6 of those goals were let in in the last 2 games where BB was experimenting with the team dynamics.
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:14 - Nov 6 with 2331 viewsGriffting

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 10:13 - Nov 6 by swan88

Borja and Llorente both start.

Any chance of the rest..??
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:15 - Nov 6 with 2330 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:06 - Nov 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Unfortunately we no longer have that team playing at Swansea, thanks to Jenkins we do not have Ayew and Gomis (or equivelents) who at the start of last season were on fire, they had scored 4 goals each by this time.
However that is not the biggest problem, by this time last year we had
13 goals for and 9 goals against
this year we have
7 goals for but 16 goals against
So not only are we not scoring we are also leaking like a sieve in comparison.
Is this just the defense or combination of defense/mid field, 6 of those goals were let in in the last 2 games where BB was experimenting with the team dynamics.

"BB was experimenting with the team dynamics"

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:19 - Nov 6 with 2311 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 09:21 - Nov 6 by splJack

Man up. Fccking pussy.

By man up do you mean make stupid predictions?

"How many points do you see us collecting over the next 3 games, 7 for me!

Watford H - 3
Stoke A - 1
United H - 3. "

Its fking Nostradamus.
Shove it up ur arse and fk off while you are doing it you braindead cntmonkey.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 11:21]

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:21 - Nov 6 with 2296 viewsdcd14

2 changes from Monday I'm told.

Kingsley for Taylor
Britton for Ki
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:23 - Nov 6 with 2284 viewsandrewcalo

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Nov 4 by Darran

No Bradley on the touch line could work to our advantage too.

PMSL
The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:23 - Nov 6 with 2278 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:21 - Nov 6 by dcd14

2 changes from Monday I'm told.

Kingsley for Taylor
Britton for Ki

I'd take that. But what was the point in dropping Kingsley in the first place

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:40 - Nov 6 with 2233 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus Manchester United PL Match Thread on 11:23 - Nov 6 by shandyjack

I'd take that. But what was the point in dropping Kingsley in the first place

Obviously the Under23s needed a win to stay top of their league, much more important than some Prem game away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024