Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? 23:50 - Nov 4 with 5767 viewsR17ALE

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:48 - Nov 5 with 1173 viewsD_Alien

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:35 - Nov 5 by dawlishdale

Hmm... Not sure about that at all.

Imagine if the Tabloid press were to see this thread and publish it. Our hard earned reputation as decent fans would be ruined.

Perhaps I'm over reacting. It's just that I feel sick that a player I hold in such high esteem has resorted to this kind of behaviour.

The tabloid press can - and usually do - what they like. Hugely distasteful as it is, we need to stay strong. Calvin will be feeling worse than you do, and questioning himself. A bit of good old British humour never went amiss

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 13:09 - Nov 5 with 1089 viewsLaveritty

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 11:03 - Nov 5 by dawlishdale

Am I in the minority in thinking that this thread should be removed?

Don't know if you are in the minority but I certainly agree with your suggestion that the thread should be taken down. At this moment in time the last thing that Rochdale AFC needs is anything which could be construed by the media as fans condoning Calvin's actions by asking who he should 'do' next! Even though it is seen as 'light hearted' by some it is actually a sick joke!!!

Come on mods - do the right thing!!!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 13:17 - Nov 5 with 1072 viewsDaleiLama

Who should Calvin have elbowed like that? on 13:09 - Nov 5 by Laveritty

Don't know if you are in the minority but I certainly agree with your suggestion that the thread should be taken down. At this moment in time the last thing that Rochdale AFC needs is anything which could be construed by the media as fans condoning Calvin's actions by asking who he should 'do' next! Even though it is seen as 'light hearted' by some it is actually a sick joke!!!

Come on mods - do the right thing!!!

I am not into censorship, I'm not a prude and I get the gallows humour angle but this thread doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth. It just doesn't show the dale family in a good light, but each to their own.
Ditto the new thread by rkershaw
[Post edited 5 Nov 2016 13:21]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024