Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Carroll 22:35 - Dec 11 with 12522 viewsstid

On his way back
Tom Carroll on 16:51 - Dec 13 with 1606 viewsdeanscfc

Should have got Joe Allen back.
Tom Carroll on 16:58 - Dec 13 with 1580 viewsshandyjack

Ki out Carroll in is a no brainer surely.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Tom Carroll on 17:03 - Dec 13 with 1562 viewsJango

He played about 30 times for Spurs last year and people are sticking their nose up at him, unbelievable! He's a cracking little player who would fit lovely in our team. Kid not interested anymore so he would be an ample replacement
Tom Carroll on 17:04 - Dec 13 with 1561 viewsdeanscfc

Tom Carroll on 16:58 - Dec 13 by shandyjack

I think Ki is a very good player on his day who can play our style (or former style). Not sure why he hasn't been up to it recently.
Tom Carroll on 17:15 - Dec 13 with 1537 viewsTheFranchise

Tom Carroll on 17:04 - Dec 13 by deanscfc

I think Ki is a very good player on his day who can play our style (or former style). Not sure why he hasn't been up to it recently.

or ever really
Tom Carroll on 17:38 - Dec 13 with 1490 viewsspiderboy

10 m is a high price to pay for t.c
6-7m would be a good price.
seems to me that he would be the natural replacement for leon.
however fultons coming on strong so wouldn't be surprised if they never pushed for carol.
however,a fulton and carol centre mid partnership may prove to be quite fruitful
Tom Carroll on 17:51 - Dec 13 with 1456 views34dfgdf54

Tom Carroll on 16:58 - Dec 13 by shandyjack

I didn't think of it that way to be honest, I think Ki is a cracking player, but I don't think he wants to be here.

£5 million absolutely tops though
Tom Carroll on 17:55 - Dec 13 with 1446 viewsmax936

Tom Carroll on 17:38 - Dec 13 by spiderboy

10 m is a high price to pay for t.c
6-7m would be a good price.
seems to me that he would be the natural replacement for leon.
however fultons coming on strong so wouldn't be surprised if they never pushed for carol.
however,a fulton and carol centre mid partnership may prove to be quite fruitful

Fulton for his dog and Carrol for his quickness of pass and guile, yep that could work, although he's a bit short in the arse and a bit lightweight, Leon has managed it, but I wouldn't put Carrol in Leon's bracket at the minute, Vilhena is another who could do an excellent job, he's a little fella as well but is stronger on the ball, but he doesn't know the Premiership, unless there's a taller player out there who could do better than either, Carrol isn't a bad choice if the moneys right.

Then again the same will happen as always we'll show interest and not follow it up and he'll stay where he his or go elsewhere.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 22:42]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Carroll on 20:11 - Dec 13 with 1326 viewsLoyal

Seems that people are warming to the idea, I'm surprised.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Tom Carroll on 20:48 - Dec 13 with 1285 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tom Carroll on 11:18 - Dec 13 by 34dfgdf54

I honestly believe if we had signed Joey Allen, we would be alot further up the table. Would compliment us perfectly and players such as Siggy would have had more license to get the job done in the final third.

Disgraceful decision by the board born out of pure greed.

Oh there's no doubt about that. But never as a Leon replacement, a Fer replacement yes.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tom Carroll on 20:55 - Dec 13 with 1276 viewsPegojack

Tom Carroll on 20:11 - Dec 13 by Loyal

Seems that people are warming to the idea, I'm surprised.

So am I. He's a lightweight player, Championship material. The fact Spurs don't want him says it all.
We need to be canny and find one or two hidden gems, like we used to be able to do.

PS Some smart arse is going to come along now and say Spurs didn't want Siggy either......
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:56]
Tom Carroll on 21:42 - Dec 13 with 1204 viewsRunning_Man

What did we pay for Gylfi again? 10 million?
Tom Carroll on 21:46 - Dec 13 with 1190 viewsspiderboy

Tom Carroll on 20:55 - Dec 13 by Pegojack

So am I. He's a lightweight player, Championship material. The fact Spurs don't want him says it all.
We need to be canny and find one or two hidden gems, like we used to be able to do.

PS Some smart arse is going to come along now and say Spurs didn't want Siggy either......

"the fact spurs didn't want him says it all" jesus f~~k,come on geezer,thought we were Swansea ,not real madrid!
Tom Carroll on 21:59 - Dec 13 with 1165 viewsJango

Tom Carroll on 20:55 - Dec 13 by Pegojack

Shocking post to be fair. Pretty much every player in spurs squad would walk into our team, that's the standard of squad they've got. The fact that siggy couldn't get a sniff should tell you that. In fact Carrol played more in the league for spurs last year than siggy ever managed. Let's shove our noses up at Ben Davies if he becomes available also
Tom Carroll on 22:06 - Dec 13 with 1142 viewsicecoldjack

Tom Carroll on 17:03 - Dec 13 by Jango

He played about 30 times for Spurs last year and people are sticking their nose up at him, unbelievable! He's a cracking little player who would fit lovely in our team. Kid not interested anymore so he would be an ample replacement

Don't think anyone is turning their nose up at him, just that its weird why we didnt go for a better player for similar money.

We apparently could have offloaded Ki to Stoke and got Allen, now its a case of maybe offloading Ki for Carroll, who IMO is not as good as Joe but will cost roughly the same.

Its just fookin nuts TBH.
Tom Carroll on 22:07 - Dec 13 with 1142 viewsspiderboy

Tom Carroll on 21:59 - Dec 13 by Jango

Shocking post to be fair. Pretty much every player in spurs squad would walk into our team, that's the standard of squad they've got. The fact that siggy couldn't get a sniff should tell you that. In fact Carrol played more in the league for spurs last year than siggy ever managed. Let's shove our noses up at Ben Davies if he becomes available also

here fuc###g here bloody here,could not agree more than 100% of that.some of us got an attic full of toys,must be living in the land tele tubbies,its a ridiculous statement.
Tom Carroll on 22:13 - Dec 13 with 1125 viewsspiderboy

Tom Carroll on 22:07 - Dec 13 by spiderboy

here fuc###g here bloody here,could not agree more than 100% of that.some of us got an attic full of toys,must be living in the land tele tubbies,its a ridiculous statement.

ki could have gone to stoke and we could have had allen blah blah blah,my aunt could have been my uncle,but she never had the balls so shes still my aunt.so I got over it and kept calling her my aunty: I got over it,,so follow on please
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024