Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation 22:05 - Dec 14 with 15218 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley went with the general consensus tonight. He's even picked your darling Montero, the centre back pairing people have been waiting for I've read, Llorente up front and Leon in midfield.

But as soon as the going gets tough you all come out so predictably and most of you aint got a facking clue about the game.

There's an argument we were the better side for 77 minutes but we got blown away by 3 brilliant crosses and headers. Yes we could have done more but our team is limited, especially on the left flank.

Taylor must have given the ball away in absolute comical fashion to absolutely no one on 6, 7 maybe 8 occasions. How the fack is he earning money from the game??

Montero is an absolute disgrace. When he's not interested he really shows the world how much that is so. His lethargy started them getting more on top of the game in those dreaded 13 minutes. If he'd shown more courage, more bite and energy we would have been giving them something to think about instead of them marauding upfield after another one of his weak attempts at whatever it was he was trying,

I've read why didn't he bring Barrow on earlier and yeah, maybe. He could have come on that smidgeon earlier and I'm sure he was being readied but he's been ill all week and hasn't trained. If ever there was a night for Montero to show he cared, this was it.

Leon was a passenger at times and like I said earlier he maybe should have been rested for a more even match against Middlesboro height wise.

Llorente did ok, but like I've been saying we lack energy when he plays. Borja gave us that and he needs consideration to play if he can get himself right.

Lastly, Siggy, apart from one cross at the end, the second worst player on the pitch tonight behind Taylor.

Overall it wasnt as bad as many are wanting to make it to be, but it shows there's no obvious best 11 and we need to somehow scramble a few more points before the end of the year and then give it a real shot in the window.

Some of us fans have never deserved Premier League football though, some of you have never been near the 4th Division and comments like I've read tonight show why.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:47 - Dec 17 with 1158 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:42 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

The West Brom performance was to compare to the Saints one. Although I did make that clear in my post.

Why don't you compare Liverpool with ManU home?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:51 - Dec 17 with 1149 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:37 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

There's nothing subjective about BB being out-witted against a canny Pulis.

FG could atleast dig into his his vastly superior coaching experience for a solution - BB could only "leverage" his french league 2 treasure chest, and it showed

It's the second division granted but he's not had the chance in a top flight yet.

But in that second division he took over from the guy who was sacked in the December and 5 months later finished joint 3rd, and when I say joint 3rd they missed out on promotion by goals scored only as they had the same points and same goal difference. He took that Norwegian outfit to the Europa league and got the States out of the first round group for their first time ever.

He's not been given a chance anywhere due to his passport mainly and people like you who just want to discriminate against him and rubbish him at every opportunity.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:53 - Dec 17 with 1146 viewsjack247

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:42 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

The West Brom performance was to compare to the Saints one. Although I did make that clear in my post.

I know. It was as pointless as comparing the Liverpool and Spurs games though.

It was also the kind of performance that will relegate us
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:56 - Dec 17 with 1139 viewsZZoric

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:47 - Dec 17 by monmouth

Why don't you compare Liverpool with ManU home?

or the creditable home draw with table-topping Chelsea ?
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:59 - Dec 17 with 1126 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:51 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

It's the second division granted but he's not had the chance in a top flight yet.

But in that second division he took over from the guy who was sacked in the December and 5 months later finished joint 3rd, and when I say joint 3rd they missed out on promotion by goals scored only as they had the same points and same goal difference. He took that Norwegian outfit to the Europa league and got the States out of the first round group for their first time ever.

He's not been given a chance anywhere due to his passport mainly and people like you who just want to discriminate against him and rubbish him at every opportunity.

What the f*ck are you on about, he's getting a chance. That's why he's in post. He needs to take it. Some farty meaningless internet tw*t like you or me is going to make no difference to that.

Look we both want a good win today and in every other game. I don't rate your drivel and you don't rate mine. Fine. No one gives a s**t. Now I'm going to watch Chelsea hopefully leather our relegation rivals.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 13:07]

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:20 - Dec 17 with 1070 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 12:59 - Dec 17 by monmouth

What the f*ck are you on about, he's getting a chance. That's why he's in post. He needs to take it. Some farty meaningless internet tw*t like you or me is going to make no difference to that.

Look we both want a good win today and in every other game. I don't rate your drivel and you don't rate mine. Fine. No one gives a s**t. Now I'm going to watch Chelsea hopefully leather our relegation rivals.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 13:07]

Haha the snivelling j little fool is rattled?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:30 - Dec 17 with 1058 viewsImAlrightJack

The OP's drivel is even worse than that Life of Brian-inspired Romans one a few months ago.

Yet there I was, thinking the stupidity of that particular thread-starting post would never be topped.....
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:49 - Dec 17 with 1040 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:20 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Ha ha. You tw*t.

Login to get fewer ads

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:50 - Dec 17 with 1041 viewsZZoric

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 22:13 - Dec 14 by QuakerJack

Are you Leigh Dineen by any chance?

No - He's Bob Bradley
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:57 - Dec 17 with 1032 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:50 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

No - He's Bob Bradley

Are you a faceless coward hiding behind some vvank username?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:14 - Dec 17 with 1007 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:57 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Are you a faceless coward hiding behind some vvank username?

What's wrong with you? Grow up mun. 'Coward' 'Snivelling' for anyone that has a different opinion. Why so you get so heated?

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 981 viewsSwanjaxs

So what's the general consensus after today then.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 16:57 - Dec 17 with 951 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 15:14 - Dec 17 by monmouth

What's wrong with you? Grow up mun. 'Coward' 'Snivelling' for anyone that has a different opinion. Why so you get so heated?

What's your name? You know who I am. Why have you never said who you are?

Think about it? That's why you're a coward. I'm debating/arguing with what?? The whole of Monmouth????

It's pathetic, people like you on here spouting your mouth off but nobody knows who you are.

Prick

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:06 - Dec 17 with 927 viewsZZoric

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 16:57 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Think about it? That's why you're a coward. I'm debating/arguing with what?? The whole of Monmouth????

It's pathetic, people like you on here spouting your mouth off but nobody knows who you are.

Prick

The tragic irony of the thread title - the OP is a disgrace - he is The Embarrassing Swans fan - and deserves relegation form this and any other Swans fans' forums

Prick
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 17:11]
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:10 - Dec 17 with 906 viewsImAlrightJack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:06 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

The tragic irony of the thread title - the OP is a disgrace - he is The Embarrassing Swans fan - and deserves relegation form this and any other Swans fans' forums

Prick
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 17:11]

Yet he says WE deserve relegation. We don't, we put up with this living nightmare every weekend, while the players are on wages an awful lot more than us, yet cannot play football. It's THEM who "deserve relegation".
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:15 - Dec 17 with 888 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 16:57 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Prick

Why would I do that? So you could start a fight? That'd make you right wouldn't it? Get it in to your skull, I don't give a shit what you think. You have one approach - aggression to feed your megalomania that's why having spent about 200 years wa*king all over the internet no one's ever actually listened to you, and no one ever will.

And quit the PMs I just delete them unread. Remember the ones you used to send when you said I was the most knowledgable on fotball on here? That was when I was agreeing with you of course. If we ever had a pint and you didn't know who I was we'd have a good debate. As soon as you found out you'd disagree with everything I said. That's you. A single issue attack dog with very limited use that ultimately achieves what you have with all your bluster, nothing.

Now stop trying to take out your stalking obsessive arsew*nk on me and pester someone else. or pick next weeks team or something.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 867 viewsBrynmill_Jack

OMG a new low. F*ck

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:27 - Dec 17 with 834 viewsMatlock_Jack

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 14:20 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

You clearly cannot accept your managerial hero being laid so bare. Fine, but just two things. First that's your problem, because you keep reminding us how much of a chance he deserves apparently; other people feel differently about it and your response is to post sneering insults as soon as your opinion is challenged. Secondly he IS being given a chance and currently doing next to nothing with it. Now feel to have a pop at me for informing you of all this, because not one ounce of same changes the scoreboard from today.
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:01 - Dec 17 with 771 viewsIslander

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 17:18 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

OMG a new low. F*ck

Rarely post anymore due to low-life like the OP

A sad day for PlanetSwans that estimable posters like Monmouth are bullied in broad daylight

#Where are the Mods ?
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:19 - Dec 17 with 741 viewsmonmouth

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:01 - Dec 17 by Islander

Rarely post anymore due to low-life like the OP

A sad day for PlanetSwans that estimable posters like Monmouth are bullied in broad daylight

#Where are the Mods ?

God no I'm not being bullied mun. I'm amused by it truth be told. No need for any mods.

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:40 - Dec 17 with 711 viewsmorningstar

Prick

In fairness Chris, although i know you feel strongly about people knowing who people are on here, Monmouth obviously knows your name, but i doubt very much whether he has a fvcking clue who you are, and even if he did he wouldn't give 2 shits.
Let's direct our attention towards those that deserve it and not at each other. Yes there are cowards on here as you say, but Monny ain't one of them,

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:41 - Dec 17 with 705 viewsIslander

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:19 - Dec 17 by monmouth

God no I'm not being bullied mun. I'm amused by it truth be told. No need for any mods.

Glad to hear it Mon - a true gent
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:22 - Dec 17 with 636 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 20:19 - Dec 17 by monmouth

You're too much of a spineless coward to be bullied.

All of you are, all too afraid or ashamed to let the world know who you are.

Shout and swear some more you faceless indivisible nobody

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:29 - Dec 17 with 614 viewsZZoric

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:22 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

You're too much of a spineless coward to be bullied.

All of you are, all too afraid or ashamed to let the world know who you are.

Shout and swear some more you faceless indivisible nobody

Bob's alter ego

You are no doubt an equally small, bald, gawping clueless bully-boy - with a commercial agenda

#shortmansyndrome
Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:32 - Dec 17 with 603 viewsTheResurrection

Embarrassing Swans fans - you deserve relegation on 21:29 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

Bob's alter ego

You are no doubt an equally small, bald, gawping clueless bully-boy - with a commercial agenda

#shortmansyndrome

Sober straightener? Me and you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024