Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 52698 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 17 with 2157 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:52 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

Tommy

Ivecgot a few bib and know how to keep a lady happy and I've been known to open my wallet in daylight.

Could I take her shopping on a Saturday

I seem to be a glutton for punishment

Even lady p in her best latex dominatrix outfit wasn't helping today so depressing was it.

Does she like black pudding

Its the first time ive been shopping on a saturday perchy for many a year

show willing and all that

she doesnt like black pudding

loves monk fish

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:02 - Dec 17 with 2127 viewsZZoric

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:58 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

Its the first time ive been shopping on a saturday perchy for many a year

show willing and all that

she doesnt like black pudding

loves monk fish

a tad smelly and off-season

but making a comeback apparently
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:12 - Dec 17 with 2084 viewsElward

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 17 by Polskijack

It really pisses me off whenI see players like Amat who amongst others was shite today smiling and being all lovey dovey with the opposition when walking off the pitch. Anyone would think we had won 3 fkn 0. Cmon Ffs.

Thats because at the end of the final whistle, win, lose or draw, they are still gonna drive home to their multi million £ mansion in their ferrari and carry on their life as normal
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:42 - Dec 17 with 1962 viewsGowerjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

There will be when we sell Siggy for a couple of £ million, that will give Huw £50,000 to find a replacement.

Yep.

It's coming

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 19:43 - Dec 17 with 1962 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well at least if found out where Cork is. He's in the strictly final tonight. Hope he wins

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:33 - Dec 17 with 1819 viewsWxmJax

Don't tell JF but some left when the penalty was given. I lasted til the 82nd minute, thought I'd beat the traffic. We played ok up until the first goal and then that was it. They're not a good team but they have good loud support for sure, never seen so many sheep and leeks.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:36 - Dec 17 with 1808 viewsLoyal

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 20:33 - Dec 17 by WxmJax

Don't tell JF but some left when the penalty was given. I lasted til the 82nd minute, thought I'd beat the traffic. We played ok up until the first goal and then that was it. They're not a good team but they have good loud support for sure, never seen so many sheep and leeks.

It's the racist north.
They knew the relevance of a big game and got their racist chops flowing.
Six pointer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 21:56 - Dec 17 with 1624 viewsImAlrightJack

Tinpot attitude, tinpot sponsor and kit maker.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 22:53 - Dec 17 with 1512 viewsImAlrightJack

Another 5 more months of this shit, but will drift by fast.

All three Welsh clubs down after such a fantastic Euros at this rate also :(
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 00:44 - Dec 18 with 1462 viewsBYMJacks

just got back what a gutless performance by the so called team today and the defence dont even know how to defend but we do have 2 home games and we cant play as bad as we do away. if we do lose one of these two at home though i think its curtains for us
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 10:07 - Dec 18 with 1339 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:37 - Dec 17 by Al_Bundy

Can't see anything but a 3-0 defeat. I know we are very limited on who we can select but we are weak all over , poor away record , 3 game in a week with lots of travelling. The team has no backbone or direction and lacks a decent captain.

Maybe things may go for us today. Something needs to change very quickly !!

At least I made £44 on our hapless defence yesterday and I won't be spending it in the club shop...
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 12:02 - Dec 18 with 1296 viewsImAlrightJack

Saw the goals immediately after from the other games on BEIN 8, which saves me having to watch MOTD, Tony Adams analysing our downfall and the worse opening titles in the shows history.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024