Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 54648 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 2158 viewsFunko

January can't come fast enough. I don't think any manager can save us from downfall. This is embarrassing
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 2158 viewsRevJames

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

Sunderland winning

With respect, it's irrelevant.

Nothing will change for us without major surgery on and off the pitch so worrying what others are doing is pointless.

We all suffer from mindless optimism but a heavy dose of realism and acceptance is needed here.

You'll feel better for it in the long term
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 2158 viewsDanWelsh86

I hope we lose 10 nil.

Then he can leave and we can get a new manager. I have never seen such a mess of a team in every way.

He's so out of his depth it's unreal.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 2155 viewsCooperman

Those poor fans who have made the journey, I feel sorry for them.

Not one of them would have envisaged being 3-0 down within an hour. And next up is 7 hours on the coach home.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 with 2153 viewsDJack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There were people on here who were adamant that £12m for Ash was good business.

It was, not replacing him was and is the problem so please stop banging that drum.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 17 with 2127 viewsjasper_T

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There were people on here who were adamant that £12m for Ash was good business.

You think Ash is the difference between this and acceptable football?
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 17 with 2102 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 by Cooperman

Those poor fans who have made the journey, I feel sorry for them.

Not one of them would have envisaged being 3-0 down within an hour. And next up is 7 hours on the coach home.

Actually, many fans were sensible enough to predict a heavy defeat today.

This performance and scoreline is hardly a shock.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2090 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 by Funko

January can't come fast enough. I don't think any manager can save us from downfall. This is embarrassing

May can't come soon enough!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2064 viewsmax936

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 by DJack

It was, not replacing him was and is the problem so please stop banging that drum.

He can't see to accept that Williams wanted / asked to leave ffs.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2060 viewsShonky

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 by Funko

May cant come fast enough.

Its just a ride...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2044 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

May can't come soon enough!

Eddie?
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2041 viewsBournedore

Can't believe how anyone is sticking up for Bob. Fact is guido got the bullet just as we were at least started to look more organised. Bad decision after bad decision and we are now shipping goals like nobody's business. What the f@ck is he doing on the training pitch? We are a shambles.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 with 2028 viewsskippyjack

Can we have at least a shot?.. I'm waiting for Brodley to say 'we went for it' again.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 2026 viewsicecoldjack

Taylor at fault for 1 St.
Amat at fault for 2nd.
Mawson at fault for 3 Rd

All we need is rangel to fook up for a clean sweep of defensive fook ups .

Bob has taken an already iffy team and made it the worst swans team in the last 12 yrs some feat fair play .
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 2019 viewsFunko

They didn't deserve this win. We are just so soft
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 17 with 1980 viewsVetchitBack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 17 by Smellyplumz

You really need to stop drinking mate, straighten out.

You need to start.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 17 with 1902 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:22 - Dec 17 by monmouth

This again.

Fack off, and any Bob apologists fack off with your shit today too. The team reflects the manager, everywhere, everytime. And ours is as soft as shit. Lets concede 3 again to a team that can't score. Fack yeah.

Rattled be facked. I'm rattled alright.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 16:23]

A team playing at home has one player in the box against 4 defenders and scores without anyone of those being in a position to make a challenge when he received the ball! What a fvckin disaster we've become!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

N/A. on 16:26 - Dec 17 with 1900 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:20]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 17 with 1864 viewsAussieSwan

have we fired a shot today??

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 17 with 1826 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 17 by VetchitBack

You need to start.

Yeah I'll have a large cognac please.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 17 with 1805 viewsTrundle10

N/A. on 16:26 - Dec 17 by Huw57

N/A.

Was u saying same last sat?

Thought not
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 17 with 1766 viewsFunko

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 17 by Bournedore

Can't believe how anyone is sticking up for Bob. Fact is guido got the bullet just as we were at least started to look more organised. Bad decision after bad decision and we are now shipping goals like nobody's business. What the f@ck is he doing on the training pitch? We are a shambles.

I don't think anyone is sticking up for him. But your thought is misguided if your think he the problem.
N/A. on 16:28 - Dec 17 with 1725 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 17 with 1700 viewsdobjack2

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 17 by AussieSwan

have we fired a shot today??

Better if we fired the manager.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 17 with 1636 viewsthenorthbankbog

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 17 by union_jack

It's not about this game today now. It's over.

It's not about the game on `Boxing Day.

But it is about what we do to protest this next Monday.

If the crowd don't do something drastic next eeek, we should then just give up and take it all shapes.

I agree but whatever's planned will only get shot down by the 'get behind the team' brigade.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024