Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forums and the anonymous 21:28 - Dec 17 with 10948 viewsTheResurrection

People who throw insults behind made up names. What's that all about then?

The lowest of the low.

Snidey, cowardly and low.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Forums and the anonymous on 23:58 - Dec 17 with 1483 viewsskippyjack

I'm sure the OP threatened me with the dreaded PM rhetoric.. because I said he needs to see someone for 'losing it' a bit.

I stand by my point.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Forums and the anonymous on 00:24 - Dec 18 with 1448 viewsBanosswan

Forums and the anonymous on 23:10 - Dec 17 by exiledclaseboy

I haven't been threatened for years now. Most disappointing.

High blood pressure?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Forums and the anonymous on 00:33 - Dec 18 with 1439 viewsZZoric

Forums and the anonymous on 23:33 - Dec 17 by Murph75

No offence pal but all you've done is troll him today. Give it a rest.

I think u missed the point, completely
Forums and the anonymous on 00:40 - Dec 18 with 1424 viewsTheResurrection

Forums and the anonymous on 00:33 - Dec 18 by ZZoric

I think u missed the point, completely

No it's you that's been missing the point all day.

Murph has the guts to meet up face to face. Do you?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Forums and the anonymous on 00:49 - Dec 18 with 1410 viewsJack_Meoff

Any Lidl or Aldi car park at any time after dark apart from Thursday (choir night) you f*ckers, any one of you
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 0:52]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Forums and the anonymous on 00:50 - Dec 18 with 1409 viewsNeathJack

Forums and the anonymous on 00:40 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

No it's you that's been missing the point all day.

Murph has the guts to meet up face to face. Do you?

Why the obsession with knowing who everyone is and wanting to "meet up"?

It's the internet. Don't get so offended it's not good for your health.
Forums and the anonymous on 00:57 - Dec 18 with 1393 viewsRancid

Forums and the anonymous on 23:55 - Dec 17 by Rancid

Everyone knows who you are and you're usually inoffensive..is that a word? Anyway, it's true.Great poster and always honest and balanced and knowledgeable but you lack that 'sticking your neck out' edge, which you need to become a T2C.Monmouth is the same.Darran is similar to T2C and will put it out there.Not as good as Chris I don't reckon but prepared to go against the grain.

Andrew, I do apologize for the patronizoing character reference.i've been drinking all day and sniffing cocaine so please excuse me.I loves you really and have the uptmost respect for you as you know. X
Forums and the anonymous on 01:15 - Dec 18 with 1365 viewslonglostjack

To be honest all this I''m holier than though shit gets on my tits. Time to get back to a proper scrumpy to drown my sorrows. STID

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Login to get fewer ads

Forums and the anonymous on 01:15 - Dec 18 with 1362 viewsLoyal

Forums and the anonymous on 00:57 - Dec 18 by Rancid

Andrew, I do apologize for the patronizoing character reference.i've been drinking all day and sniffing cocaine so please excuse me.I loves you really and have the uptmost respect for you as you know. X

I used to love a snort.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Forums and the anonymous on 01:22 - Dec 18 with 1351 viewsRancid

It's twice in a week for me now and that's been the first time in a long time,Works do and some left over from that night ensured i came home and probably given the internet a swerve tonight.But you know what it's like.
Forums and the anonymous on 01:26 - Dec 18 with 1334 viewsLoyal

Forums and the anonymous on 01:22 - Dec 18 by Rancid

It's twice in a week for me now and that's been the first time in a long time,Works do and some left over from that night ensured i came home and probably given the internet a swerve tonight.But you know what it's like.

Cards on the table my mate died doing coke. Shit me up.
Not that I ever did it you understand.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Forums and the anonymous on 01:36 - Dec 18 with 1321 viewsRancid

Forums and the anonymous on 01:26 - Dec 18 by Loyal

Cards on the table my mate died doing coke. Shit me up.
Not that I ever did it you understand.

Addictive personalities are a life phuck.I know plenty whether it be gambling or drink/drugs.I'm glad i'm not in that bracket but seeing so many mates like it really brings it home to you.My pal owned 9 grand on the family house through online poker and was in serious risk of losing it.His old girl give him the 9 k and he went straight in Caerthin bookies and blew the lot on 1 horse.Unbelievable.He lost the house and his family.
Forums and the anonymous on 01:40 - Dec 18 with 1311 viewsLoyal

Forums and the anonymous on 01:36 - Dec 18 by Rancid

Addictive personalities are a life phuck.I know plenty whether it be gambling or drink/drugs.I'm glad i'm not in that bracket but seeing so many mates like it really brings it home to you.My pal owned 9 grand on the family house through online poker and was in serious risk of losing it.His old girl give him the 9 k and he went straight in Caerthin bookies and blew the lot on 1 horse.Unbelievable.He lost the house and his family.

I was going to have a beer, I think I'll get a glass of water and go to bed 😂

Forums and the anonymous on 01:47 - Dec 18 with 1308 viewsRancid

Forums and the anonymous on 01:40 - Dec 18 by Loyal

I was going to have a beer, I think I'll get a glass of water and go to bed 😂

Me too.Night!!
Forums and the anonymous on 08:28 - Dec 18 with 1217 viewsexiledclaseboy

Forums and the anonymous on 00:57 - Dec 18 by Rancid

No apology necessary but I do admire your honesty.

Poll: Tory leader

Forums and the anonymous on 08:45 - Dec 18 with 1192 viewsSmellyplumz

Forums and the anonymous on 01:36 - Dec 18 by Rancid

I'm addicted to food and it's killing me slowly.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Forums and the anonymous on 09:27 - Dec 18 with 1145 viewsdameedna

I was doing a job in Reading and my floorboard sanding deposit of a thousand quid went on a dead cert through my Egyptian labourer on a Friday afternoon.
around the same time Sherrif dissappeared.
No link to Sheriffadz.
The dumb git turned up next day apologising but flew into a rage when he realised we had eaten all his cornflakes.
Hard worker but a dick with money and gambling.
Forums and the anonymous on 09:32 - Dec 18 with 1136 viewsmonmouth

Forums and the anonymous on 22:36 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Exactly mate

I post on the Trust Facebook page as people know and would gladly do the same on here.

Monmouth? You?

Honest answer, all bollocks aside? I value my privacy not just on here but in real life too. I don't do facebook or twitter or give away any more details than I have to. I pick and choose who I see in real life and totally divorce the internet from my real life. I'm astonished by the stuff people put under their own names on social media, but each to his or her own. I'm a fair bit older than you, so maybe have a different outlook.

If we met in real life would I tell you my identity on here? Yes. Would I seek you out to do so? No. Would I tell you that Bradley will get slaughtered from the stands if he lost yesterday and we struggled against west ham (which is what you went off on one about yesterday as if it's my fault), and that your one trick pony approach of aggressive nonsense was stopping you ever getting some valid points across? Yes of course.

It was you that started the name calling, and if your response is 'prick' then the real life conversation wouldn't last very long would it?

Anyway this is my last attempt to bother with you on here as I genuinely don't give a toss what you (or anyone else, it's not just you) think, but you asked a civil question and deserved a civil reply. As I said I would bet that if we ever did end up sharing a pint and discussing football we would have a lot more in common than you'd want to admit as you need a bogey man to attack.

If that makes me a snivelling coward in your eyes, I think I'll survive.

edit oh I see another pm. Clever title 'pretend not to read this too'. I haven't read any of them mate. Not one. Including that one. Keep em coming though if it makes you feel better.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 9:37]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Forums and the anonymous on 09:45 - Dec 18 with 1112 viewsperchrockjack

As long as people are not defamed ,then its ok by me.

Ive been pretty open about myself and frankly if people don't like it then its too bad.

Some good people on here . Ive met them in the flesh.

Ive never had anyone give me pelters to my face.

I live on Wirral, am ex police officer, have an above average sized member and also a free mason . Ive also had many other jobs and have seen both Jesus and the Devil.

so tHeRE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Forums and the anonymous on 09:56 - Dec 18 with 1085 viewslifelong

Forums and the anonymous on 09:45 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

As long as people are not defamed ,then its ok by me.

Ive been pretty open about myself and frankly if people don't like it then its too bad.

Some good people on here . Ive met them in the flesh.

Ive never had anyone give me pelters to my face.

I live on Wirral, am ex police officer, have an above average sized member and also a free mason . Ive also had many other jobs and have seen both Jesus and the Devil.

so tHeRE

I seemed to remember that you weren't very happy when someone put your photograph on here.
Forums and the anonymous on 10:34 - Dec 18 with 1051 viewsperchrockjack

G morning Roger, ol mucker. You well ?

Yes, didn't think it was appropriate in the circus

Still, that was then,this is now so don't look backwards ,eh, just to be a kunt.

I'm ok with both Darran ,Chrissy and clasie right now ,even Winston hasn't ripped me one. Maybe it's cos we re hurting together.

Aren't we

Anyway, my daughter has just texted us to say mumbles is nice this morning and first time she s been there and not been drenched.

Lovely

Forums and the anonymous on 10:38 - Dec 18 with 1047 viewsDarran

Forums and the anonymous on 10:34 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

Still, that was then,this is now so don't look backwards ,eh, just to be a kunt.

I'm ok with both Darran ,Chrissy and clasie right now ,even Winston hasn't ripped me one. Maybe it's cos we re hurting together.

Aren't we

Anyway, my daughter has just texted us to say mumbles is nice this morning and first time she s been there and not been drenched.

Lovely

I've still got the photo if you'd like to see it,I look at it often and think of the good times.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Forums and the anonymous on 10:44 - Dec 18 with 1023 viewsperchrockjack

Frame it and put it in the hallway.

Ive a few undraped ones in the attic I could pull out.

We move on.

My kids ,this morning, in Verdis, before going their separate ways after seeing their gran for the last time. Pretty emotional stuff.

My mum was a keen swans fan as was her dad

It's one of the reasons these disgusting players and chairman we have is making me so cross.

I'm truly glad I don't down there or go to games as I doubt I could hold back

Forums and the anonymous on 10:46 - Dec 18 with 1016 viewslifelong

Forums and the anonymous on 10:34 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

Aren't we

Lovely

Yes I'm fine Richard, I'm all for looking forward, I'm afraid it's your good self who continually looks back in anger.
Anyway, what lodge you in? Stick up a photo of you wearing your apron with your trouser leg rolled up.. that would be fun.
Forums and the anonymous on 10:49 - Dec 18 with 1003 viewsDarran

Forums and the anonymous on 10:44 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

Frame it and put it in the hallway.

Ive a few undraped ones in the attic I could pull out.

We move on.

My kids ,this morning, in Verdis, before going their separate ways after seeing their gran for the last time. Pretty emotional stuff.

My mum was a keen swans fan as was her dad

It's one of the reasons these disgusting players and chairman we have is making me so cross.

I'm truly glad I don't down there or go to games as I doubt I could hold back

Hang in there in there my friend.

Now, this daughter? Any pics?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024