Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forums and the anonymous 21:28 - Dec 17 with 11357 viewsTheResurrection

People who throw insults behind made up names. What's that all about then?

The lowest of the low.

Snidey, cowardly and low.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Forums and the anonymous on 10:50 - Dec 18 with 1332 viewsAngelRangelQS

Forums and the anonymous on 10:44 - Dec 18 by perchrockjack

Frame it and put it in the hallway.

Ive a few undraped ones in the attic I could pull out.

We move on.

My kids ,this morning, in Verdis, before going their separate ways after seeing their gran for the last time. Pretty emotional stuff.

My mum was a keen swans fan as was her dad

It's one of the reasons these disgusting players and chairman we have is making me so cross.

I'm truly glad I don't down there or go to games as I doubt I could hold back

Sorry to hear that mate
Forums and the anonymous on 10:51 - Dec 18 with 1324 viewsperchrockjack

We should learn from the past.

Most of us have posted stuff we shouldn't.

This week has been an epiphany for me my missus and my kids .

It's not pleasant .

I hate Swansea or what s become of it ,but not the people nor the football club.

That s all it is Roger.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Forums and the anonymous on 10:55 - Dec 18 with 1313 viewsDarran

Forums and the anonymous on 23:55 - Dec 17 by Rancid

Everyone knows who you are and you're usually inoffensive..is that a word? Anyway, it's true.Great poster and always honest and balanced and knowledgeable but you lack that 'sticking your neck out' edge, which you need to become a T2C.Monmouth is the same.Darran is similar to T2C and will put it out there.Not as good as Chris I don't reckon but prepared to go against the grain.

That's one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said about me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Forums and the anonymous on 10:58 - Dec 18 with 1307 viewsBigPhilG

I come here for an escape. I don't want to get involved in mud slinging or petty spats and certainly not to issue any threats. We're supposed to be grown men for crying out loud. I'll make the decision myself if I want to tell anyone my real identity not because someone makes a thread about it.

I've told one person who I am in the real world so far. I told that person because he's been decent to me and we have had some good chats in here and via pm. That's not being disrespectful to anyone else by the way.
Forums and the anonymous on 11:01 - Dec 18 with 1295 viewslifelong

Forums and the anonymous on 10:55 - Dec 18 by Darran

That's one of the sweetest things anyone's ever said about me.

It's because you are a sweet man.
Forums and the anonymous on 11:33 - Dec 18 with 1265 viewsDarran

Forums and the anonymous on 11:01 - Dec 18 by lifelong

It's because you are a sweet man.

Awww. ❤️

Forums and the anonymous on 11:40 - Dec 18 with 1240 viewsLoyal

Forums and the anonymous on 10:58 - Dec 18 by BigPhilG

I come here for an escape. I don't want to get involved in mud slinging or petty spats and certainly not to issue any threats. We're supposed to be grown men for crying out loud. I'll make the decision myself if I want to tell anyone my real identity not because someone makes a thread about it.

I've told one person who I am in the real world so far. I told that person because he's been decent to me and we have had some good chats in here and via pm. That's not being disrespectful to anyone else by the way.

There's grown women here as well mind.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Forums and the anonymous on 12:05 - Dec 18 with 1211 viewsTheResurrection

We could be chatting away with anybody then, convicted paedophiles, murderer's, people you wouldn't give the time of day to in real life but on here they're allowed to roam around and hide behind a bloody username and be whatever they want.

I can't understand, especially the long term posters who don't reveal who they are. Sorry but that's a bit creepy. Most of us have been doing these forums for nigh on 20 years and a lot know each other. I don't get it as back in the day when this place and the Guestbook were a lot more civil we'd meet on away days and people would look forward to introducing themselves as their site name.

What's wrong with you are?

What have you got to hide?

I think most people know who I am and even under this new name I've not tried to hide under it. So when I give someone a bit of stick they all know who it's from....

But to get it back from people who can do this from the safety of their keyboard doesn't sit right with me.

Myself and Darran have been foul to each other on here and he winds me up like no other, we all know what he's like, but at least I know who he is.... And I may have given him a bit of stick hanging out the window of a car on Neath Road but does anyone really think I'd want to kill him?? No.... Seriously!!! ;-)

Richie too and he's never pretended to be anyone else. Sad time for you all at the moment as well so best wishes in this difficult time to you and your family mate.

There's also many, many others, Chris O, Cudey, Mike T, Rog even though I've never officially met him (although I think I have?) Andy G and Phil from the Trust, Gary, Murph through Gary ;-) even Dr Winston and probably countless more who I've not got time to mention as the Mrs is dragging me off here and I'm already on borrowed time this weekend.

I just want people to have the courage of their convictions and be themselves.

No doubts the spats will continue, it's an emotional game and we're all men here (most of us anyway) but the Swans are depressing me at the moment. I've tried to advise people to hold off from the protests due to the severity of the games we had coming up but I think it's time enough now that Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan get what's coming to them, and I'm not advocating violence whatsoever, even though we've got some right nutters following us, just they need to know in no uncertain terms they are not welcome at our club even if they do own a part of it. They've sold their souls along with the majority of their shares and the whole community of Swansea down the river for nothing more than a few pieces of foreign gold and their greed.

To the rest of us historically long suffering fans with patches of golden times, to friends and foes Messy Christmas ya mugs ;-)

Up the Jacks
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 12:09]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Login to get fewer ads

Forums and the anonymous on 12:10 - Dec 18 with 1201 viewsMurph75

Forums and the anonymous on 12:05 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

We could be chatting away with anybody then, convicted paedophiles, murderer's, people you wouldn't give the time of day to in real life but on here they're allowed to roam around and hide behind a bloody username and be whatever they want.

I can't understand, especially the long term posters who don't reveal who they are. Sorry but that's a bit creepy. Most of us have been doing these forums for nigh on 20 years and a lot know each other. I don't get it as back in the day when this place and the Guestbook were a lot more civil we'd meet on away days and people would look forward to introducing themselves as their site name.

I think most people know who I am and even under this new name I've not tried to hide under it. So when I give someone a bit of stick they all know who it's from....

But to get it back from people who can do this from the safety of their keyboard doesn't sit right with me.

Myself and Darran have been foul to each other on here and he winds me up like no other, we all know what he's like, but at least I know who he is.... And I may have given him a bit of stick hanging out the window of a car on Neath Road but does anyone really think I'd want to kill him?? No.... Seriously!!! ;-)

Richie too and he's never pretended to be anyone else. Sad time for you all at the moment as well so best wishes in this difficult time to you and your family mate.

There's also many, many others, Chris O, Cudey, Mike T, Rog even though I've never officially met him (although I think I have?) Andy G and Phil from the Trust, Gary, Murph through Gary ;-) even Dr Winston and probably countless more who I've not got time to mention as the Mrs is dragging me off here and I'm already on borrowed time this weekend.

No doubts the spats will continue, it's an emotional game and we're all men here (most of us anyway) but the Swans are depressing me at the moment. I've tried to advise people to hold off from the protests due to the severity of the games we had coming up but I think it's time enough now that Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan get what's coming to them, and I'm not advocating violence whatsoever, even though we've got some right nutters following us, just they need to know in no uncertain terms they are not welcome at our club even if they do own a part of it. They've sold their souls along with the majority of their shares and the whole community of Swansea down the river for nothing more than a few pieces of foreign gold and their greed.

To the rest of us historically long suffering fans with patches of golden times, to friends and foes Messy Christmas ya mugs ;-)

Up the Jacks

Up the Jacks Chrissy.

Life is to serious to take the kind of sh!t that happens on here seriously.

We didn't get off to the best of starts on here, I'll hold my hands up and take the blame for that. I think you're a top man if a little over the top upon times

Murphs
Forums and the anonymous on 12:10 - Dec 18 with 1201 viewsDarran

Forums and the anonymous on 12:05 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

Up the Jacks

That first sentence.

I'm off out anyway.

Forums and the anonymous on 12:15 - Dec 18 with 1179 viewsImAlrightJack

Post removed.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Forums and the anonymous on 12:27 - Dec 18 with 1158 viewsTheResurrection

Forums and the anonymous on 12:15 - Dec 18 by ImAlrightJack

Post removed.

Fair play that's below the belt and you should delete or edit that.

Forums and the anonymous on 12:27 - Dec 18 with 1158 viewsMurph75

Post removed.

What an absolute awful thing to say. What went in to your thought process before writing such an absurd sentence?
Forums and the anonymous on 12:28 - Dec 18 with 1157 viewsMurph75

Forums and the anonymous on 12:27 - Dec 18 by TheResurrection

Fair play that's below the belt and you should delete or edit that.

Couldn't of said it better.
Forums and the anonymous on 12:33 - Dec 18 with 1143 viewsdobjack2

Post removed.

That comment does not paint a very good picture of you as a person
Forums and the anonymous on 13:01 - Dec 18 with 1106 viewsDarran

Post removed.

That's probably the vilest post I've read in here this year and just goes to show what type of person you really are.

Sick prick.

Forums and the anonymous on 13:12 - Dec 18 with 1090 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We all log on here and know what the score is , we dont know who people are, it is what it is ,YOU all know the rules.

Heres a more important message from anonymous, i suggest you all watch it & then think what a load of nonsense this baiting on here all is .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Forums and the anonymous on 13:16 - Dec 18 with 1084 viewsblueytheblue

Post removed.

Well, as someone with a child with special needs..

You're f*cking clueless even thinking it was funny to make that post.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Forums and the anonymous on 13:20 - Dec 18 with 1073 viewsmonmouth

Post removed.

Delete it mun. Or if offline LB? DrW?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Forums and the anonymous on 13:26 - Dec 18 with 1066 viewsMuteswan

Post removed.

I imagine that there are many people on this forum who , like myself, have children or relatives with " special needs" and cannot believe the disgusting post you have put on here. I am very proud of my son and obviously you have no regard for anyone else's feelings. I feel sorry for you. By the way I am shaking typing this because I am so angry.
Forums and the anonymous on 13:35 - Dec 18 with 1045 viewsperchrockjack

He s not thinking though ,is he ,by posting that. Is he.

Have to say Chrissy has probably made the post of the year there.

Batstrard

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Forums and the anonymous on 13:35 - Dec 18 with 1039 viewsAngelRangelQS

Forums and the anonymous on 13:26 - Dec 18 by Muteswan

I imagine that there are many people on this forum who , like myself, have children or relatives with " special needs" and cannot believe the disgusting post you have put on here. I am very proud of my son and obviously you have no regard for anyone else's feelings. I feel sorry for you. By the way I am shaking typing this because I am so angry.

Don't let it bother you mate. It's such a pathetic comment it's not worth it.
Forums and the anonymous on 13:45 - Dec 18 with 1014 viewsRancid

Edit: To Chris and Prosser.

Ah that was a beautiful write up and exaxtly how I know you are.I'll tell you something and I ain't blowing smoke up your dish, if you or Darran didn't post on here then it can be a pretty mundane place.Thanks for the mention and carry on the good work.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 13:47]
Forums and the anonymous on 13:49 - Dec 18 with 997 viewsRancid

Ah phuck what did he write I missed it?
Forums and the anonymous on 14:40 - Dec 18 with 934 viewsDarran

Forums and the anonymous on 13:45 - Dec 18 by Rancid

Edit: To Chris and Prosser.

Ah that was a beautiful write up and exaxtly how I know you are.I'll tell you something and I ain't blowing smoke up your dish, if you or Darran didn't post on here then it can be a pretty mundane place.Thanks for the mention and carry on the good work.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2016 13:47]

Fùck off Chris like you're making me blush mun.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024