Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Screen needed for Iphone 11:41 - Dec 27 with 958 viewsmax936

Anybody know the best place to get above replaced? lad dropped his yesterday

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

New Screen needed for Iphone on 12:04 - Dec 27 with 934 viewsairedale

Try the phone place half way up Middle Road, also the place in Oxford Street by the Eli Jenkins. I'd shop around and Google how much it costs too Max. The Timpsons franchise in Tesco Fforestfach do them, but watch them, they're rip off merchants.

HTH, but I think you may be over Neef way?
New Screen needed for Iphone on 12:25 - Dec 27 with 918 viewsmax936

New Screen needed for Iphone on 12:04 - Dec 27 by airedale

Try the phone place half way up Middle Road, also the place in Oxford Street by the Eli Jenkins. I'd shop around and Google how much it costs too Max. The Timpsons franchise in Tesco Fforestfach do them, but watch them, they're rip off merchants.

HTH, but I think you may be over Neef way?

Cheers I know Middle Rd and Swansea very well, I'll pop out in morning doubt there's much open today, Lad is thinking of booking it in at Apple Cardiff, not sure cost of that though and do you know if new screens last [I know they won't if dropped again] but heard that they can go again when using them ?

New Screen needed for Iphone on 12:35 - Dec 27 with 904 viewsporschejack

There used to be a tutorial on U Tube if you get a screen off ebay - fit yourself . I think a precision/ watchmaker screwdriver set is required - again a cheap set will suffice .
New Screen needed for Iphone on 13:30 - Dec 27 with 866 viewsairedale

New Screen needed for Iphone on 12:25 - Dec 27 by max936

Cheers I know Middle Rd and Swansea very well, I'll pop out in morning doubt there's much open today, Lad is thinking of booking it in at Apple Cardiff, not sure cost of that though and do you know if new screens last [I know they won't if dropped again] but heard that they can go again when using them ?

I had a £250 Sony phone last year and, as usual sat on it wrecking the screen. I went to the place in Oxford Street and he quoted me £60 to replace the screen. I got the impression its like a bog standard job. I asked in Timpsons and he said they didn't fit screens for Sony phones, just Samsung and Apple (I think).

I looked online at the tutorials, but, personally, I'd rather get someone to do it.
New Screen needed for Iphone on 14:17 - Dec 27 with 838 viewsmax936

New Screen needed for Iphone on 13:30 - Dec 27 by airedale

I had a £250 Sony phone last year and, as usual sat on it wrecking the screen. I went to the place in Oxford Street and he quoted me £60 to replace the screen. I got the impression its like a bog standard job. I asked in Timpsons and he said they didn't fit screens for Sony phones, just Samsung and Apple (I think).

I looked online at the tutorials, but, personally, I'd rather get someone to do it.

Just looked on the Apple repair centre 126quid to get it repaired as warranty doesn't cover cracked screens, they send you a box and you send it off and they return in a week. He's to busy on his Xbox to take interest at the moment though, the wife as told me not to make a fuss when I really want to boot him up the jacksie.

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:01 - Dec 27 with 813 viewsDr_Winston

There's a place in Morriston now too.

Think you're looking at about eighty bucks generally for a new one.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:04 - Dec 27 with 806 viewsNeath_Jack

There's an Asian chap that has a little stall by the Adidas shop in McArthur Glen, absolutely superb he is, taken phones to him for donkeys years.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:05 - Dec 27 with 804 viewsSoberBaker

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:04 - Dec 27 by Neath_Jack

There's an Asian chap that has a little stall by the Adidas shop in McArthur Glen, absolutely superb he is, taken phones to him for donkeys years.

Android Abdul?

AMOW

Login to get fewer ads

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:07 - Dec 27 with 800 viewsNeath_Jack

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:05 - Dec 27 by SoberBaker

Android Abdul?

Ahmed Apple

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:07 - Dec 27 with 800 viewsSoberBaker

New Screen needed for Iphone on 14:17 - Dec 27 by max936

Just looked on the Apple repair centre 126quid to get it repaired as warranty doesn't cover cracked screens, they send you a box and you send it off and they return in a week. He's to busy on his Xbox to take interest at the moment though, the wife as told me not to make a fuss when I really want to boot him up the jacksie.

Your wife is right.

Why are you fretting about HIS phone that HE broke while he's sat on his arse on the Xbox?

AMOW

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:09 - Dec 27 with 796 viewsSoberBaker

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:07 - Dec 27 by Neath_Jack

Ahmed Apple

He's a wizard with small electronic circuit boards that lad.

AMOW

New Screen needed for Iphone on 16:55 - Dec 27 with 743 viewsswansmad

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:09 - Dec 27 by SoberBaker

He's a wizard with small electronic circuit boards that lad.

Avoid Simply Repair located inside Tino's at Wine Street.
The guy/owner is a proper clown and very abusive.
New Screen needed for Iphone on 17:41 - Dec 27 with 719 viewsairedale

New Screen needed for Iphone on 16:55 - Dec 27 by swansmad

Avoid Simply Repair located inside Tino's at Wine Street.
The guy/owner is a proper clown and very abusive.

Is Tino's the fat Fijian?
New Screen needed for Iphone on 18:02 - Dec 27 with 706 viewsSwanjack10

Buy him a rubber torch next year.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

New Screen needed for Iphone on 18:16 - Dec 27 with 690 viewsLoyal

New Screen needed for Iphone on 15:04 - Dec 27 by Neath_Jack

👍✔️

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

New Screen needed for Iphone on 18:17 - Dec 27 with 690 viewsmax936

New Screen needed for Iphone on 18:02 - Dec 27 by Swanjack10

Buy him a rubber torch next year.

I told him to get a cover for it, it fell out of his pocket when he was getting out the car last night bit of bad luck really

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024