Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread 13:38 - Jan 27 with 13028 viewsJAPRANGERS

It's been 3000 years since I started one of these, so I thought it was about time init??

Will I get locked up in the LFW prison for my premature match thread ejaculation?? But in my defence m'laud it's almost Saturday here.

QPR 4 Burton 0

You RRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 09:55 - Jan 28 with 3405 viewsShotKneesHoop

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 08:11 - Jan 28 by BrianMcCarthy

On the way to Dublin this morning, so I ordered a taxi to being me to the train station.

The driver was a Rangers fan. Incredibly rare in Cork.

Rangers 17 Burton 12.

If you ever go to Exeter St Davids Station, almost all of the station staff on the platform and ticket office are R's fans. They used to work at Old Oak sheds and moved out of London in the 80's. Mention Stan and tears well up on platform 2.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 11:01 - Jan 28 with 3368 viewsSouthend_Rss

I actually fancy things to all come together today and we take our chances.. Have gone for a 3-0 victory in the Prediction League.. How nice it is to be currently traveling up to the bush for an actual 3pm kick off!!! You Rss
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 28 with 3222 viewsToast_R

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 28 with 3211 viewsToast_R

Manning on the bench, I wasnt expecting that.
Lua Lua starts, expecting a game from him today. COYR'S
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:17 - Jan 28 with 3115 viewswood_hoop

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:05 - Jan 28 by Toast_R

Manning on the bench, I wasnt expecting that.
Lua Lua starts, expecting a game from him today. COYR'S

Not that much of a surprise really, can expect a lot more of the ball today and having Lua Lua up with Sylla does make sense.

Bit of tough luck on Manning but subs are there to be used wisely, no surprise if he does take a part later in the game especially if in front
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:47 - Jan 28 with 2965 viewskensalriser

I note that in their last ten game league games Burton have not beaten a team that isn't called Rotherham. They lost seven of those ten and haven't scored a goal this year.

So 0-2 Burton then.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:54 - Jan 28 with 2918 viewsstan4england

Burton have the 'manager about to leave' bounce!
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 14:54 - Jan 28 with 2916 viewsSimonJames

I'm a bit surprised about Manning and Mackie. But Ollie did say that he had a few players that "need a game".
[Post edited 28 Jan 2017 14:54]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Login to get fewer ads

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 28 with 2875 viewsBklynRanger

Afternoon peeps.

I used to buy all of my clothes in Burtons.
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:08 - Jan 28 with 2795 viewsShotKneesHoop

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:00 - Jan 28 by BklynRanger

Afternoon peeps.

I used to buy all of my clothes in Burtons.

I went for one!

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 28 with 2749 viewsBklynRanger

"Sylla is a big threat in the air"

"Cross comes in low and hard"

hhmmm

FFS They just scored.
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:12 - Jan 28 with 2744 viewsSimonJames

FFS

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:17 - Jan 28 with 2614 viewsBrazilNutR

Opened this website, read the headline 'Burton goal drought.." and my phone alerted me of a Burton goal... couldn't make it up... had to laugh.
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:19 - Jan 28 with 2559 viewscheeseydane

Holloway out...
Goss out... dont know why we signed him...
Morrisons fault...
etc..

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:22 - Jan 28 with 2503 viewsBklynRanger

It all sounds a bit 'disjointed'....
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 28 with 3920 viewsBklynRanger

STOP SAYING NEDUM ONOYA!
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 28 with 3906 viewsA40Bosh

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:40 - Jan 28 by BklynRanger

STOP SAYING NEDUM ONOYA!

Yes, it is very Onoyaing

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 28 with 3810 viewsDorse

Here I am. What did I miss?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 28 with 3777 viewsSimonJames

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 28 by Dorse

Charity Park Rangers

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:48 - Jan 28 with 3774 viewsBklynRanger

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 28 by Dorse

Some very mediocre stuff apparently.
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:51 - Jan 28 with 3692 viewsDorse

Thank you. I will set my Rage-o-meter to 'Puke'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 28 with 3619 viewsToast_R

Terrible performance. I called this, underestimated Burton and not only have QPR been complacent, it looks like no one told the players until this morning that the match had been moved to today. Awful. Misplaced passes galore. Luongo looking like a non league player. Nothing coming off whatsoever, grim.

The biggest culprit so far, Holloway. He's made two changes and in doing so has dropped the hearbeat of the team, why? Why for Christs sake?
Everything good about QPRs mini revival has come through Jamie Mackie. Manning being his foyle. Without them, we're back to the leaderless rabble we've been enduring most of the season. Riduculous considering we're not out the woods yet and heres a big 3 points up for grabs.

Expect changes
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 28 with 3451 viewsBrightonhoop

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 15:55 - Jan 28 by Toast_R

Terrible performance. I called this, underestimated Burton and not only have QPR been complacent, it looks like no one told the players until this morning that the match had been moved to today. Awful. Misplaced passes galore. Luongo looking like a non league player. Nothing coming off whatsoever, grim.

The biggest culprit so far, Holloway. He's made two changes and in doing so has dropped the hearbeat of the team, why? Why for Christs sake?
Everything good about QPRs mini revival has come through Jamie Mackie. Manning being his foyle. Without them, we're back to the leaderless rabble we've been enduring most of the season. Riduculous considering we're not out the woods yet and heres a big 3 points up for grabs.

Expect changes

Maybe he is saving them for Newcastle away. Cant see Mackie doing 180 mins of football in a few days.
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 28 with 3401 viewsToast_R

The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 28 by Brightonhoop

Maybe he is saving them for Newcastle away. Cant see Mackie doing 180 mins of football in a few days.

Wonderful plan of action
The Ol' Richard Burton Match Thread on 16:12 - Jan 28 with 3322 viewsClive_Anderson

0-2 terrible defending apparently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024