Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) 08:21 - Feb 3 with 3285 viewsthame_hoops

It's that time of year again, no not my annual Star Wars marathon but the greatest show on earth.

Who you got and by what score?

The closest gets to have dinner cooked for them by northen_r

I'm going for Patriots 31 Falcons 21
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:11 - Feb 6 with 952 viewswgchoop

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:07 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Great stuff by Atlanta. Wanted the Pats to win as I have cousins in Bawston but they're getting smacked. Superb performance. Really enjoyable.

I'm calling this one as done and dusted and heading for bed.

Brian if anyone can do it it's number 12 (I can't say the cheats name ) but watch it mate it's great
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:30 - Feb 6 with 936 viewsFredManRave

Hardly Round the Pole but even so, quite impressive Half Time entertainment that was.

Back to the football (sic)...
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 1:31]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:24 - Feb 6 with 905 viewswgchoop

See Brian I'm right sometimes no 12 all time greatist
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:30 - Feb 6 with 904 viewsBoston

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:24 - Feb 6 by wgchoop

See Brian I'm right sometimes no 12 all time greatist

You can hear "Roger, Roger, Roger" coming out of houses up and down my street....let's see that prick hand over the trophy.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 3:31]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:32 - Feb 6 with 895 viewsBoston

Sh!t loads of fireworks going off all over the place....best bowl ever!

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:34 - Feb 6 with 890 viewswgchoop

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:30 - Feb 6 by Boston

You can hear "Roger, Roger, Roger" coming out of houses up and down my street....let's see that prick hand over the trophy.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 3:31]

I hold my hands up I don't like the cheating patriots but coming from that score down fair play. They won
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:37 - Feb 6 with 888 viewswgchoop

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:32 - Feb 6 by Boston

Sh!t loads of fireworks going off all over the place....best bowl ever!

Have a great night boston
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:45 - Feb 6 with 886 viewsJigsore

i'm sober enough to figure out what the hell is happening this year and eh

half time entertainment was better than the game

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Login to get fewer ads

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:48 - Feb 6 with 882 viewsBoston

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:45 - Feb 6 by Jigsore

i'm sober enough to figure out what the hell is happening this year and eh

half time entertainment was better than the game

Sore Jig?

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 03:50 - Feb 6 with 878 viewsBoston

They hate us cuz they ain't us.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 08:14 - Feb 6 with 833 viewsthame_hoops

Incredible game, must admit i nearly switched off in the 4th Q, What a comeback... why on earth didn't the falcons run the ball towards the end and then try to go for a FG to take an 11 point lead, instead Ryan took a sack and a big loss... Atlanta will take a while to get over this. Brady showed his experience, what a catch by endelman.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2017 8:18]
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 09:22 - Feb 6 with 799 viewseastside_r

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 01:07 - Feb 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Great stuff by Atlanta. Wanted the Pats to win as I have cousins in Bawston but they're getting smacked. Superb performance. Really enjoyable.

I'm calling this one as done and dusted and heading for bed.

D'Oh!

I bailed out at 28-9 in the 3rd. Thought no way could even Brady get the Patriots back from that. They just weren't clicking.

Woke up about 20 minutes ago to find out what I'd missed.

I'll look forward to the highlights but it won't be the same.
SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 09:41 - Feb 6 with 786 viewsSimonJames

Wow!

100% of people who drink water will die.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 12:22 - Feb 6 with 732 viewsBoston

Jesus, what a night. Where do you go from here? If this was a Hollywood Script they'd be sending it back to write in a more believable story line. It'll never be as good as the Rangers but it's one hell of a day in Boston.

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:12 - Feb 6 with 695 viewssimmo

WOW. I'll watch full highlights in the next day or so but that is an incredible feat. All other elements aside (dislike Pats, dislike Brady, poor game mgmt from Falcons, etc), that was an incredible comeback and amazing win. Credit where it's due to Brady especially, one of the GOAT in any sport.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:22 - Feb 6 with 564 viewsBoston

SuperBowl 51 Predictions thread..(NON QPR) on 13:12 - Feb 6 by simmo

WOW. I'll watch full highlights in the next day or so but that is an incredible feat. All other elements aside (dislike Pats, dislike Brady, poor game mgmt from Falcons, etc), that was an incredible comeback and amazing win. Credit where it's due to Brady especially, one of the GOAT in any sport.

I'm sure someone will call for a recount.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024