Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? 17:02 - Feb 5 with 10175 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:02 - Feb 5 with 5629 viewsexiledclaseboy

No. Don't be silly.

Poll: Tory leader

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:04 - Feb 5 with 5612 viewsperchrockjack

He s never abused anyone, ever

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:06 - Feb 5 with 5603 viewsdickythorpe

What has he done?
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:08 - Feb 5 with 5596 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:04 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

He s never abused anyone, ever

No he hasn't ever abused anyone, But hes obviously on this forum just to troll. There are plenty of people who i disagree with as i know everyone is entitled to there own opinion, but when his sole objective is to criticise and try and cause sh*t is no good IMO. this isnt an attack on him BTW.

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:09 - Feb 5 with 5590 viewsswanjackal

Banning people because they have an opposite view, or may upset you is the worst thing you can do. Nobody wants an echo chamber of ideas. If you don't like someone just use the block button, I don't personally as I like to read what people say, even if I don't share the same view.

Been on far too many forums where the mods ban because they don't like the views expressed without any actual rules being broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:09 - Feb 5 with 5588 viewsmonmouth

Of course not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:11 - Feb 5 with 5582 viewskarnataka

Being banned is for contravention of the use of forum rules and AFAIK, there is isn't a rule about being as boring and tedious as f*ck. If it bothers you, use the ignore function. I have never used it but tbf, DYSS regularly pushes me close but I find it's just as easy not to read his posts.
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:12 - Feb 5 with 5576 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:09 - Feb 5 by monmouth

Of course not.

Like i said its not that i disagree with him, I have different opinions to alot of people which i respect. Its just blatantly obvious that he isnt a fan of our club and only here to wind people up, Which obviously worked on me this time.

Login to get fewer ads

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:16 - Feb 5 with 5548 viewsDarran

No,100% no.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:17 - Feb 5 with 5535 viewsperchrockjack

Troll . Define it ,then look at many of our posters records

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:19 - Feb 5 with 5530 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:17 - Feb 5 by perchrockjack

Troll . Define it ,then look at many of our posters records

Do i really have to justify that hes a troll? Im not here argue with anyone just putting my 10p in, Ill just ignore in future lol

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:20 - Feb 5 with 5524 viewsdickythorpe

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:19 - Feb 5 by Jackarmy1711

Do i really have to justify that hes a troll? Im not here argue with anyone just putting my 10p in, Ill just ignore in future lol

I wonder if jacarmy1711 has another account on here?
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:20 - Feb 5 with 5523 viewsLord_Bony

Theres a lot on here that should be banned.

In seriousness,no.

It is what it is ...a forum.

All views are encouraged. If someone has a different view to yourself then fine...ignore or respond to it with your own.

The only reason people are banned is if they step way over the mark after a warning shot across the bows.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:21 - Feb 5 with 5506 viewsperchrockjack

I asked to define troll.

He s often pointing out the painful,which we know deep down is true but won't admit on here.

Many are put off for fear of ridicule

It's why I stand alone as a poster

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:21 - Feb 5 with 5506 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:20 - Feb 5 by Lord_Bony

In seriousness,no.

All views are encouraged. If someone has a different view to yourself then fine...ignore or respond to it with your own.

The only reason people are banned is if they step way over the mark after a warning shot across the bows.

Or if Dr WoB finds someone a bit tedious.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:21]

Poll: Tory leader

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:22 - Feb 5 with 5492 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:22 - Feb 5 with 5488 viewsDarran

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:20 - Feb 5 by Lord_Bony

In seriousness,no.

You should be banned.

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:24 - Feb 5 with 5486 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed.

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:35 - Feb 5 with 5447 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:24 - Feb 5 by Lord_Bony

Indeed.

Ill just ignore in future, I can see im not alone in thinking but respect what everyone has to say.

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:38 - Feb 5 with 5429 viewsDarran

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:35 - Feb 5 by Jackarmy1711

Ill just ignore in future, I can see im not alone in thinking but respect what everyone has to say.

Don't take this the wrong way but who the fuçk are you anyway?

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:40 - Feb 5 with 5420 viewsjack247

There are far worse posters than Dwight on here. He has a negative slant on almost everything and obviously enjoys winding people up, but at least he justifies his opinion.

I get far more irritated reading 'he's shit', 'he's an embarrassment', 'he's not fit to wear the shirt' etc with absolutely no reasoning behind it. You can't accuse Dwight of that, he tells you why he thinks Fabianski is shit, even if his opinion isn't always the most balanced.
Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:45 - Feb 5 with 5406 viewsswanjackal

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:21 - Feb 5 by exiledclaseboy

Or if Dr WoB finds someone a bit tedious.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2017 17:21]

Still, you need to examine the list at the bottom of the page to remind you who the mods are in general, they rarely throw their modding privileges up, let alone nearly every other post as a power trip as you see in some forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:47 - Feb 5 with 5396 viewsJackarmy1711

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:38 - Feb 5 by Darran

Don't take this the wrong way but who the fuçk are you anyway?

What you wanna know haha, Been registered on the site quite a while, Always reading but hardly post, Boo to me

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:49 - Feb 5 with 5379 viewsDarran

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:45 - Feb 5 by swanjackal

Still, you need to examine the list at the bottom of the page to remind you who the mods are in general, they rarely throw their modding privileges up, let alone nearly every other post as a power trip as you see in some forums.

Got to be honest that made me laugh,dlligafs recent "my opinion counts for more than mosts on here" is a classic from ounce.com

Should DYSS be banned from the forums? on 17:59 - Feb 5 with 5346 viewsBanosswan

The irony is, if people just ignored him he'd go away.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024