Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usain Bolt........ 21:53 - Aug 5 with 2333 viewsNoDiddley

What's it like to be beaten by a twice banned drug cheat?
Usain Bolt........ on 22:00 - Aug 5 with 2313 viewsPlanetHonneywood

In effect, Donald Trump just won the 100m!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Usain Bolt........ on 22:18 - Aug 5 with 2206 viewseasthertsr

And the guy so finished second!
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 22:20]
Usain Bolt........ on 22:18 - Aug 5 with 2203 viewseasthertsr

And the guy who finished second!
Usain Bolt........ on 22:32 - Aug 5 with 2156 viewsbosh67

Still the greatest athlete in history. A race too far by 3 hundredths of a second!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Usain Bolt........ on 22:53 - Aug 5 with 2098 viewsA40Bosh

and man 'im watch "I Am Bolt" when it was 'pon da BBC and ting dis arfdernoon.
Listen to 'im talk wid 'im farder in da family 'ome wid the subtitles an ting and ting was a joy to watch. 'specially when 'im tell da story bout 'im farda wake 'im up a "4:30" for take 'im to trainin at im skool and when dem arrive at 6am da man 'ho open da gate is still in 'im bed man!!

I rewound that part 2 or three times to watch it - it is so funny.

It is amazing the way Bolt and his entourage can change the way they talk to the world press when they are on duty, but when you listen to them when they are back in Jamaica and with their family and their own people, it really is a joy to behold.

Shame he did not go out with a win tonight.

Legend in every sense of the word

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Usain Bolt........ on 22:54 - Aug 5 with 2093 viewsfinesse

Having dominated all these top sprinters who have been taking these powerful drugs, I wonder what would have been possible had Bolt also taken them. Would he run the 100M in under 5 seconds?

Come on...
Usain Bolt........ on 23:38 - Aug 5 with 1989 viewsBluce_Ree

Kind of glad the Bolt era is over. He's a bit too egotistical for my liking.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Usain Bolt........ on 00:08 - Aug 6 with 1918 viewsstowmarketrange

It was very subdued in the stadium tonight after Bolt lost.People didn't seem to know what to do,apart from booing the winner.
I did see a few Rangers shirts in the crowd too.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2017 0:12]
Login to get fewer ads

Usain Bolt........ on 01:37 - Aug 6 with 1847 viewsbob566

Usain Bolt........ on 23:38 - Aug 5 by Bluce_Ree

Never thought so myself
Usain Bolt........ on 08:07 - Aug 6 with 1744 viewsHarrowRoadR

Usain Bolt........ on 23:38 - Aug 5 by Bluce_Ree

We were there on opening night and found ourselves with the Jamaican fans. One lady was telling us that Bolt does so much for his country and others but we never get to hear about that. The reason she knows so much is she's a campaigner for Cancer research having survived six cancer scares. I'll put up with a bit of showmanship, bravado, the bloke's a legend. Gatlin should have been banned for life, if you can't win clean don't bother.
Usain Bolt........ on 08:29 - Aug 6 with 1705 viewswortonranger

Usain Bolt........ on 08:07 - Aug 6 by HarrowRoadR

We were there on opening night and found ourselves with the Jamaican fans. One lady was telling us that Bolt does so much for his country and others but we never get to hear about that. The reason she knows so much is she's a campaigner for Cancer research having survived six cancer scares. I'll put up with a bit of showmanship, bravado, the bloke's a legend. Gatlin should have been banned for life, if you can't win clean don't bother.

To be honest, it must be quite a punishment to be world champ and so despised. A very hollow life he must lead.
Usain Bolt........ on 15:32 - Aug 6 with 1492 viewsJigsore

The world is going to be heartbroken if it ever breaks that Bolt dopes as well

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Usain Bolt........ on 16:02 - Aug 6 with 1448 viewsCamberleyR

Of the 30 fastest men's 100m sprint times ever, only nine have been run by an athlete NOT banned for performance enhancing drugs.
All nine times have been run by Usain Bolt.
Lifetime bans for drug cheats, one strike and you're out in my book.

If Bolt hadn't won it had to be ABG but unfortunately sometimes (double) cheats do prosper.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Usain Bolt........ on 16:35 - Aug 6 with 1400 viewskensalriser

Usain Bolt........ on 16:02 - Aug 6 by CamberleyR

Of the 30 fastest men's 100m sprint times ever, only nine have been run by an athlete NOT banned for performance enhancing drugs.
All nine times have been run by Usain Bolt.
Lifetime bans for drug cheats, one strike and you're out in my book.

If Bolt hadn't won it had to be ABG but unfortunately sometimes (double) cheats do prosper.

If Gatlin was good enough to win it clean at age 35 it makes you wonder why he doped in the first place.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024