Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. 22:16 - Aug 9 with 11326 viewsSwans777

Flynn, Martinez, Rodgers, Tate, Monk, Rangel, Britton, Trundle and a few more.
Great evening at the Liberty, made me feel proud to be a Jack, my friends. 👍
All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:02 - Aug 10 with 1380 viewsshandyjack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 18:59 - Aug 10 by JackFish

Definitely some revisionism going on re: Jackett and Flynn. If any manger worth their salt could have taken that team up why did they finish tenth under Flynn the previous season a million miles from the playoffs and why was he sacked? Undoubtedly him and Reeves brought in some incredible players for us, but as a manager he wasn't great.

Also complete nonsense that we played dour football under Jackett, the first season at the Liberty we beat Bristol City 7-1, Chesterfield 5-1 and 4-0, Walsall 5-2, won away at the two automatically promoted teams and Forest... as has been said, it was time for him to leave when he did, and what Martinez did afterwards was obviously incredible, but to pass Kenny (and Sousa) off as not having contributed anything is nonsense.

this 100%, arguably Sousa has had one of the toughest jobs a Swans manager has had for 15 years. He took over a club that had been ripped apart, Martinez left, took key backroom staff with him and 40+ goals, which Huw replaced with Beattie, an Over the hill Trundle and he even tried to bring back Bayo. He had the club captain hoping we didn't get promoted under him ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:42 - Aug 10 with 1347 viewsNeath_Jack

F*cking nuts, the lot of you

You'd argue over who's fart dispersed the quickest.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:44 - Aug 10 with 1345 viewsr0ckin

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 18:59 - Aug 10 by JackFish

Definitely some revisionism going on re: Jackett and Flynn. If any manger worth their salt could have taken that team up why did they finish tenth under Flynn the previous season a million miles from the playoffs and why was he sacked? Undoubtedly him and Reeves brought in some incredible players for us, but as a manager he wasn't great.

Also complete nonsense that we played dour football under Jackett, the first season at the Liberty we beat Bristol City 7-1, Chesterfield 5-1 and 4-0, Walsall 5-2, won away at the two automatically promoted teams and Forest... as has been said, it was time for him to leave when he did, and what Martinez did afterwards was obviously incredible, but to pass Kenny (and Sousa) off as not having contributed anything is nonsense.

Although I disagree that's a fair post.

Peace

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:45 - Aug 10 with 1341 viewsr0ckin

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:02 - Aug 10 by shandyjack

this 100%, arguably Sousa has had one of the toughest jobs a Swans manager has had for 15 years. He took over a club that had been ripped apart, Martinez left, took key backroom staff with him and 40+ goals, which Huw replaced with Beattie, an Over the hill Trundle and he even tried to bring back Bayo. He had the club captain hoping we didn't get promoted under him ffs

Honestly the level of hyperbole in this post is a sight to behold.

Peace

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:53 - Aug 10 with 1330 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:45 - Aug 10 by r0ckin

Honestly the level of hyperbole in this post is a sight to behold.

Genuine question, where's the hyperbole in his (or her) post?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:57 - Aug 10 with 1325 viewsr0ckin

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:53 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Genuine question, where's the hyperbole in his (or her) post?

A manager taking his backroom staff with him is really not that unusual, it's par for the course.

If in the emotional sense ripped apart i.e. he was iconic at the time then I would agree.

The rest I find silly, I know it's a cliche but having seen us nearly drop into the dungeon I don't find that period particularly traumatic (in the football sense) I was just gutted he left and quickly moved on.

Peace

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:59 - Aug 10 with 1319 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:57 - Aug 10 by r0ckin

A manager taking his backroom staff with him is really not that unusual, it's par for the course.

If in the emotional sense ripped apart i.e. he was iconic at the time then I would agree.

The rest I find silly, I know it's a cliche but having seen us nearly drop into the dungeon I don't find that period particularly traumatic (in the football sense) I was just gutted he left and quickly moved on.

So other than taking the back room team, no hyperbole then? My stance towards Roberto has mellowed over the years, however based upon the evidence available it would appear he's a less than ethical man. Not that many exist in football mind.

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:09 - Aug 10 with 1304 viewsswancity

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:59 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

So other than taking the back room team, no hyperbole then? My stance towards Roberto has mellowed over the years, however based upon the evidence available it would appear he's a less than ethical man. Not that many exist in football mind.

Dear me. You're playing a blinder tonight

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:10 - Aug 10 with 1299 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:09 - Aug 10 by swancity

Go on, I'll bite then Einstein.

Care to elaborate?

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:11 - Aug 10 with 1296 viewsr0ckin

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 19:59 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

I've said this many times.

If you look at it from the basis of good and bad.

Overall he did wonders for the club, but stained this reputation right at the end. But overall he was a giant for this club.

I find booing him beyond ridiculous, but it's a free Country

Peace

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:13 - Aug 10 with 1291 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:11 - Aug 10 by r0ckin

I've said this many times.

If you look at it from the basis of good and bad.

Overall he did wonders for the club, but stained this reputation right at the end. But overall he was a giant for this club.

I find booing him beyond ridiculous, but it's a free Country

Oh I agree. But if you look at a number of promises he knowingly made to former team mates and staff that he had no intention of following through on, well...

His teams were fûcking quality to watch mind 💥🍾

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:18 - Aug 10 with 1284 viewsswancity

I didn't think you were naive ...now I do. It's football. Managers take their valued staff with them when they move on.

And you've called Huw Jenkins all the nasty names under the sun yet are happy to believe a throw away comment from one his friends. Come on mun. 😂

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:23 - Aug 10 with 1273 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:18 - Aug 10 by swancity

I didn't think you were naive ...now I do. It's football. Managers take their valued staff with them when they move on.

And you've called Huw Jenkins all the nasty names under the sun yet are happy to believe a throw away comment from one his friends. Come on mun. 😂

Quite how Gonzo's conduct and that of his mate are even correlated never mind causational is beyond me.

And I know about the staff (see post to r0ckin) above. So cut through the rancour, go back and explain why I'm having a blinder. Or is that beyond your limited cognitive capacity?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 20:30]

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:31 - Aug 10 with 1265 viewsswancity

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:23 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Quite how Gonzo's conduct and that of his mate are even correlated never mind causational is beyond me.

And I know about the staff (see post to r0ckin) above. So cut through the rancour, go back and explain why I'm having a blinder. Or is that beyond your limited cognitive capacity?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 20:30]

I have a choice. Reply to you. Or empty and fill the dish washer. Neither are enthralling but I think I'll opt for the slightly more interesting option and empty the dishwasher. Meanwhile, you carry on believing everything you're told.

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:32 - Aug 10 with 1259 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:31 - Aug 10 by swancity

I have a choice. Reply to you. Or empty and fill the dish washer. Neither are enthralling but I think I'll opt for the slightly more interesting option and empty the dishwasher. Meanwhile, you carry on believing everything you're told.

Why would you empty and fill the dishwasher at the same time?

Believe everything I'm told... Ironic coming from you 😉👏

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:08 - Aug 10 with 1243 viewsKingBony

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 20:32 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Why would you empty and fill the dishwasher at the same time?

Believe everything I'm told... Ironic coming from you 😉👏

You've had a mare here Wayne, he's done you 😂

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:22 - Aug 10 with 1228 viewsexiledclaseboy

I see Jobs has still got a lazy lob on for Kenny the fast clapping hamster even after all these years.

Poll: Tory leader

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:27 - Aug 10 with 1218 viewsLoyal

No ethics in football.
The money burns their souls, we owe them nothing.
Not even applause.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:32 - Aug 10 with 1210 viewsDr_Winston

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:22 - Aug 10 by exiledclaseboy

I see Jobs has still got a lazy lob on for Kenny the fast clapping hamster even after all these years.

Just giving the man his due.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:34 - Aug 10 with 1203 viewsDarran

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:32 - Aug 10 by Dr_Winston

Just giving the man his due.

You pair.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:44 - Aug 10 with 1193 viewswaynekerr55

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:08 - Aug 10 by KingBony

You've had a mare here Wayne, he's done you 😂

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:09 - Aug 10 with 1171 viewsKingBony

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:44 - Aug 10 by waynekerr55

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 22:38 - Aug 10 with 1146 viewsr0ckin

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:34 - Aug 10 by Darran

You pair.

Are they both choking the chicken in that picture, must be jobbie watching Jackett 'football' from the hospitality box

Peace

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 23:59 - Aug 10 with 1124 viewsEasternJack

All the architects of the Renaissance of Swansea city fc were there tonight. on 21:34 - Aug 10 by Darran

You pair.

😂😂😂 I knew you'd get it one day
[Post edited 11 Aug 2017 0:00]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024