Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Viera's "Enigmatic Message" 05:16 - Aug 28 with 35611 viewsNirvana

A bit late on this as I've been busy with work, but Viera posted a rather "enigmatic message" on his instagram last week (first link):

http://www.udlaspalmas.net/2017/08/23/enigmatico-mensaje-de-jonathan-viera-en-in

http://www.marca.com/futbol/las-palmas/2017/08/24/599ec084268e3e2f228b456f.html

http://www.laprovincia.es/ud-las-palmas/2017/08/26/ud-palmas/972011.html

The image he posted shows an empty road with the following text:

"That we sometimes leave.
And not precisely because we want to do it.
We must. And do not say it's cowardly.
Very brave you have to be.
-Defreds-"

Hmmm, interesting. Even stranger, Viera and teammate David Simon posed like Neymar/Pique with the same infamous "se queda" (he stays) caption later that day. Pique has come out and said that he knew Neymar was leaving when he posted that. I wonder if that's happening here? This is teammate Bigas' take on it (from the second link):

"Jony looks happy, as usual. I think he's had offers but we know what he's like, he is a club man and a house-man, I have not seen anything strange, I see him as always. If it were for me, to stay here all my life."

The third link I provided refers to Viera's summer as a "soap opera" resulting from the "offensive of the Premier", and states that Viera has a "pending summit" with Las Palmas' president over his contract. That seems to have been the case for weeks now, so that is quite interesting too.

Taken altogether, I have no idea what the truth is. We'll all know in a few days, I guess. I hope it ends with Viera holding up our shirt.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2017 5:17]
Jonathan Viera's on 13:59 - Oct 29 with 2006 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 13:46 - Oct 29 by jack247

Don’t really want to gatecrash this private party and I do agree with some of your points on it, but Llorente had his head turned by Chelsea in January and dropped a few little ‘come and get me’s’ in the summer. The most notable being (paraphrased) ‘I didn’t leave in January because there was a cause to fight for’. You don’t have to read far between the lines to realise what he was really saying was he was now open to a move.

There may not be any hard evidence, but it’s pretty obvious he would have walked this summer had we not sold him.

As always, I admire your opinion and your courtesy.

But, he was saying that in reference to possibly leaving when we were deep in the sshitt thanks to Bradley (shoutout to little res).

Had he stayed this season and we finished comfortably midtable or higher, he may as well have wanted to stick around. He clearly enjoyed playing for us and with passion, and said so repeatedly.

He isn't the first player to run down his contract, and he may have have intended to stay as long as we increased his wages. There is just as much evidence to argue this point as the counter.

Given we're likely paying Bony more, and we're likely to get less than £12m (if anything) when Bony leaves, Llorente should've been kept. Throw in a possible relegation this season because of Bony, and the choice is clear.

Both were risky moves, but Llorente was the right one. I await Bony's 15 goals (or 15 games even) to prove me wrong.
Jonathan Viera's on 14:23 - Oct 29 with 1988 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 13:31 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Oh, poor Dimi. Same combination of crazy, obsession, and factually incorrect, as always.

Whether Sanches will hypothetically, one day, possibly be worth £100m for some club isn't relevant, as you and your only buddy, little res, like to say. You were creaming yourself, probably literally, for days, obsessed post after obsessed post, at the thought of US getting £100m for him, specifically. That is one of the most idiotic statements ever uttered on this forum, without doubt, Dimi. And you've made quite a few, so congratulations.

And as for "Renato ffukkingg Sanches" that you and little res cling to, complete with smileys like a couple teenage girls who just discovered Snapchat, I was spot on there, as well. I said he'd never come here permanently, and he didn't. You, on the other hand, stated he would be coming to us "on a LOAN with an option to BUY, clearly". Again, you couldn't have been more wrong. "Renato ffukkingg Sanches indeed".

Based on all evidence, if we were to sell Clucas we'd be lucky to get back what we paid. No re-sale value, much less "bags and bags" as you said so passionately. Anyone with a brain knows we paid well over market value for him, including everyone on here and every Hull supporter. You're adrift at sea on that one, as usual.

As I stated many times this summer, we should've kept Llorente for his guaranteed quality, especially if the alternative was Bony. I highlighted Bony's inability to stay on the pitch as the main reason why. How's that turned out? Meanwhile, Llorente started in Madrid for one of the top teams in the PL. Wonderful deal for us, yeah? And there's still not a shred of evidence Llorente refused an extension or would have. None. Just more sshitt you "make up to make your points look slightly less ridiculous."

You seem to be clinging onto any straw you can possibly grab on to. Now even changing your point to what "you were probably thinking"

My point was simple. We should be buying young talent with the potential for bags of resale. Thats how our finances work, I know you struggle with any actual concepts outside of FIFA and championship manager, but we are a real club, with real financial obligations. You can't just press re-set as you are used to when things go wrong.

So Sanches, if acquired, absolutely has the potential - if filled, to be sold for £100m in the future. No question.

Renatttooo fucccckkkkking sanches is something I am afraid os going to stick with you for a long long time, until you decide to change your username again. You were positive we could never compete for his signature due tot he clubs that want him. A few months later he was playing for us. It was the most perfect bit of egg on face of a troll I have seen on forums. It was simply beautiful and could feel your anger from here.

What evidence are you basing your assumption on? You have said "all" but the only evidence I see is a club bid £12.5m and £16.5m for him in the Championship. After another Premier league season under his belt, then he will be worth similar. There is no evidence we would not be abke to sell him to enable a seccession plan and recruitment drive. But again computer games dont have this common sense logic.

Yes you stated it several times regarding Llorente, each one as ridiculous as the one before. Llorente needed to be sold and thus he was. There was every bit of evidence he wouldnt sign an extension you complete moron

Again this isnt a computer game where you forgot to click "sign".

As you have been told. You have been exposed.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jonathan Viera's on 14:27 - Oct 29 with 1980 viewsjack247

Jonathan Viera's on 13:59 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

As always, I admire your opinion and your courtesy.

But, he was saying that in reference to possibly leaving when we were deep in the sshitt thanks to Bradley (shoutout to little res).

Had he stayed this season and we finished comfortably midtable or higher, he may as well have wanted to stick around. He clearly enjoyed playing for us and with passion, and said so repeatedly.

He isn't the first player to run down his contract, and he may have have intended to stay as long as we increased his wages. There is just as much evidence to argue this point as the counter.

Given we're likely paying Bony more, and we're likely to get less than £12m (if anything) when Bony leaves, Llorente should've been kept. Throw in a possible relegation this season because of Bony, and the choice is clear.

Both were risky moves, but Llorente was the right one. I await Bony's 15 goals (or 15 games even) to prove me wrong.

Well yeah, but he didn’t say that when we were in deep shit. He said it after the season, when we weren’t and big clubs were sniffing around him. There’s no dressing it up, it was a blatant come and get me.

He may have changed his mind during the season, or clubs may have dropped their interest, but that a huge risk to take.

Whether Bony is the answer is a different argument. I was one of the ones who wanted him back in the summer and I’m desperately hoping he proves me right. Either way, we couldn’t turn down £12m for Llorente in those circumstances.
Jonathan Viera's on 14:28 - Oct 29 with 1975 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 13:36 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Viera is quality, everyone who "understands football" knows this, DimDims. Called up to Spain, started, and played extremely well in the #10 shirt sums it up. Clearly you don't, because you've never kicked a ball in your life. Too busy playing "Risk" and being a nerd sat inside all day, and posting obsessively on here under various usernames over many years. "6 screens" FFS, nerd.

And yes, I've been "found out" as having been spot on about everything since I started posting, so thanks for the shoutout. As for switching usernames, I quite like mine, that's why I chose it. But just maybe I'll try out "EastenderJack" or "Agent Dimi" unless those are already taken. Oh, wait...

Off you go, Dimi (or is it Adam?) presumably to tighten that "loose screw" that's been nagging you. You'll need a screwdriver for that, "finance" geek. "I win", as you like to say.

In your opinion of course. Your uneducated opinion. Largely based on blogs and youtube clips. Yes we know. However the reality is often different. Just like your continuous guesses post after post regarding my life due to your frustrations at being made to look a complete tool.

You have been spot on about nothing what so ever. Renatoooo fuccckkkkiing Sanches. You make yourself look an idiot with every post you make. Sucking up to anyone and everyone in the hope they back you up, even when someone disagrees with you - you lack the intelligence and real world personal skills to see they are disagreeing with you - and actually thank them for agreeing. You are amazing and please never leave no matter hoe embarassing it gets for you.

You can call me dim dims, dimi, adam, chris, steve, rachel - whatever you like. Being wrong seems par for the course for you and shows how angry you are getting inside that there are people on here exposing you post after post and ruining your silly little games.

It is my duty to make you look a pleb and will be here every single time. Keep them coming Nivvy.

Jonathan Viera's on 14:40 - Oct 29 with 1943 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 14:28 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

In your opinion of course. Your uneducated opinion. Largely based on blogs and youtube clips. Yes we know. However the reality is often different. Just like your continuous guesses post after post regarding my life due to your frustrations at being made to look a complete tool.

You have been spot on about nothing what so ever. Renatoooo fuccckkkkiing Sanches. You make yourself look an idiot with every post you make. Sucking up to anyone and everyone in the hope they back you up, even when someone disagrees with you - you lack the intelligence and real world personal skills to see they are disagreeing with you - and actually thank them for agreeing. You are amazing and please never leave no matter hoe embarassing it gets for you.

You can call me dim dims, dimi, adam, chris, steve, rachel - whatever you like. Being wrong seems par for the course for you and shows how angry you are getting inside that there are people on here exposing you post after post and ruining your silly little games.

It is my duty to make you look a pleb and will be here every single time. Keep them coming Nivvy.

Two posts, a tremendous amount of words and evasion, nothing right.

Same BLAH BLAH BLAH Dimi bbullsshitt as always.

I don't have time to repeat myself like you, and all my points are spot on and stand up in reality.

None of yours do, you're just an obsessive (and probably autistic) liar and bbullsshitter.

This forum is all you got too, isn't it "6 screens"?

And no, I'm not calling you what I like, I'm calling you by your name and everyone knows it. You've made it blatantly obvious for months now.

Move along Dimi, I don't care.
Jonathan Viera's on 14:50 - Oct 29 with 1920 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 14:40 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

Two posts, a tremendous amount of words and evasion, nothing right.

Same BLAH BLAH BLAH Dimi bbullsshitt as always.

I don't have time to repeat myself like you, and all my points are spot on and stand up in reality.

None of yours do, you're just an obsessive (and probably autistic) liar and bbullsshitter.

This forum is all you got too, isn't it "6 screens"?

And no, I'm not calling you what I like, I'm calling you by your name and everyone knows it. You've made it blatantly obvious for months now.

Move along Dimi, I don't care.

Similar to you not understanding when someone is agreeing or more likely - disagreeing with you.. You also lack the basic concept of someone addressing your post directly. Its easy to go to your favourite stuck responses of "Dimi... Blah.. Evasive" but again your silly actions do not change reality.

Your points are laughable and have been priven so, hence you throwing your toys out of the pram in some bi weekly cycle. You in all likelihood are bi-polar depressive, if you are not diagnosed then I honestly suggest you seek that diagnosis as there is great help out there. This cycle you cannot seem to break is only making you worse, you know this also.

You are calling me silly names of people you want me to be or you wish I was. I don't know what is the case, it doesn't matter really, you have persmission to call me anything you like if it soothes you or taken the edge off your symptoms. It is the content is what I am interested in and yours are continuously and amazingly embarrassing.

"I dont care"... Oh you care Nivvy, you care.

Jonathan Viera's on 14:51 - Oct 29 with 1920 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 14:27 - Oct 29 by jack247

Well yeah, but he didn’t say that when we were in deep shit. He said it after the season, when we weren’t and big clubs were sniffing around him. There’s no dressing it up, it was a blatant come and get me.

He may have changed his mind during the season, or clubs may have dropped their interest, but that a huge risk to take.

Whether Bony is the answer is a different argument. I was one of the ones who wanted him back in the summer and I’m desperately hoping he proves me right. Either way, we couldn’t turn down £12m for Llorente in those circumstances.

"Come and get me" or not, he seemed perfectly fine playing for us and exhibited a rather unparalleled level of passion during his season with us.

Even if he wasn't, we simply refuse any deal and he stays with us. If he doesn't play a few games out of anger, well then we'd have been in the same boat as we are now with Bony but with a better player.

That's the point.

I very highly doubt Bony will prove me wrong and have said so since this summer. All signs point to him being done, and have for years.

As for the £12m, we turned around and spent it on Bony. We didn't make money, we broke even and acquired a worse player who will probably leave for nothing or a similar situation to Gomis.

Had we signed Giovanni Simeone or someone else of quality like I suggested, I'd have been okay with shipping Llorente. But I knew we wouldn't, and now Llorente is with Spurs playing for the title and Bony is out "injured".

I think that says it all really, and I doubt anything will change. Prove me wrong, Wilfried, and I'll man up and eat my words.
Jonathan Viera's on 14:53 - Oct 29 with 1912 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 14:50 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

Similar to you not understanding when someone is agreeing or more likely - disagreeing with you.. You also lack the basic concept of someone addressing your post directly. Its easy to go to your favourite stuck responses of "Dimi... Blah.. Evasive" but again your silly actions do not change reality.

Your points are laughable and have been priven so, hence you throwing your toys out of the pram in some bi weekly cycle. You in all likelihood are bi-polar depressive, if you are not diagnosed then I honestly suggest you seek that diagnosis as there is great help out there. This cycle you cannot seem to break is only making you worse, you know this also.

You are calling me silly names of people you want me to be or you wish I was. I don't know what is the case, it doesn't matter really, you have persmission to call me anything you like if it soothes you or taken the edge off your symptoms. It is the content is what I am interested in and yours are continuously and amazingly embarrassing.

"I dont care"... Oh you care Nivvy, you care.

Cool, Dimi.
Login to get fewer ads

Jonathan Viera's on 14:54 - Oct 29 with 1911 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 14:51 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

"Come and get me" or not, he seemed perfectly fine playing for us and exhibited a rather unparalleled level of passion during his season with us.

Even if he wasn't, we simply refuse any deal and he stays with us. If he doesn't play a few games out of anger, well then we'd have been in the same boat as we are now with Bony but with a better player.

That's the point.

I very highly doubt Bony will prove me wrong and have said so since this summer. All signs point to him being done, and have for years.

As for the £12m, we turned around and spent it on Bony. We didn't make money, we broke even and acquired a worse player who will probably leave for nothing or a similar situation to Gomis.

Had we signed Giovanni Simeone or someone else of quality like I suggested, I'd have been okay with shipping Llorente. But I knew we wouldn't, and now Llorente is with Spurs playing for the title and Bony is out "injured".

I think that says it all really, and I doubt anything will change. Prove me wrong, Wilfried, and I'll man up and eat my words.

Like Dyer winning the title with Leicester you mean? We are so lucky to have a player of that quality here.

Llorente was leaving. This much is obvious. We had to sell. We sold. Good decision.

Get over it.

Jonathan Viera's on 14:57 - Oct 29 with 1901 viewsjack247

Jonathan Viera's on 14:51 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

That's the point.

As I said, whether we should have sold Llorente and whether we should have replaced him with Bony are two completely different arguments.

No club of our size is going to turn down £12m for a player in the last year of his contract. If we do, it’s not the same situation as with Bony, because Bony can’t walk away for nothing in May.

I thought Bony would be superb for us, but I was banking on Clement getting players in and around him and having players like Tammy and Ayew make runs off him. If we keep playing sanitised percentage football, particularly against bottom half teams at home, I can see myself being wrong there.

I honestly don’t know why we signed him if we weren’t planning to play to his strengths.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:11 - Oct 29 with 1879 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 14:57 - Oct 29 by jack247

As I said, whether we should have sold Llorente and whether we should have replaced him with Bony are two completely different arguments.

No club of our size is going to turn down £12m for a player in the last year of his contract. If we do, it’s not the same situation as with Bony, because Bony can’t walk away for nothing in May.

I thought Bony would be superb for us, but I was banking on Clement getting players in and around him and having players like Tammy and Ayew make runs off him. If we keep playing sanitised percentage football, particularly against bottom half teams at home, I can see myself being wrong there.

I honestly don’t know why we signed him if we weren’t planning to play to his strengths.

The problem is in an inflated market like this summer, £12m for a guy who scored 15 goals is a bargain, last year or not. We gifted him to Spurs, and Pochettino bit our hands off for a reason. He knew exactly what he was getting, and so did most on here.

No club our size should ever place all our bets on a player like Bony, not for £12m. Simeone? Absolutely 100% percent. A washed up, shell of a player that once upon a time played well for us is not that. He couldn't beat out Crouch or Walters, because he was clearly out of shape and ineffective.

We are stuck with him now, though, so it doesn't matter. We can agree to disagree. For the club's sake, I hope he can get "healthy" and start scoring or providing some goals and I hope Clement will loosen the reins a bit, at least against the lesser clubs of the PL.

If not, PC gets fired and gets a severance package, and we have to pay a new manager to fix everything. Then that breaking even becomes a loss, and we'll likely be relegated anyway. Selling Llorente for £12m will look catastrophic at that point.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:15 - Oct 29 with 1870 viewsTheResurrection

Jonathan Viera's on 15:11 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

The problem is in an inflated market like this summer, £12m for a guy who scored 15 goals is a bargain, last year or not. We gifted him to Spurs, and Pochettino bit our hands off for a reason. He knew exactly what he was getting, and so did most on here.

No club our size should ever place all our bets on a player like Bony, not for £12m. Simeone? Absolutely 100% percent. A washed up, shell of a player that once upon a time played well for us is not that. He couldn't beat out Crouch or Walters, because he was clearly out of shape and ineffective.

We are stuck with him now, though, so it doesn't matter. We can agree to disagree. For the club's sake, I hope he can get "healthy" and start scoring or providing some goals and I hope Clement will loosen the reins a bit, at least against the lesser clubs of the PL.

If not, PC gets fired and gets a severance package, and we have to pay a new manager to fix everything. Then that breaking even becomes a loss, and we'll likely be relegated anyway. Selling Llorente for £12m will look catastrophic at that point.

Poch doesn't even trust him when Kane is out!!!

What exactly did they get then???

And £12m was SUPERB business. Spurs fans thought they were robbed.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jonathan Viera's on 15:16 - Oct 29 with 1867 viewsE20Jack

Its not an inflated market. This is the market. Stop saying how many goals he scored for Gods sake. Hes 33 years old and had months left on his contract. If £12m was too cheap then the likes of Chelsea could have outbid. Did they? Of course not.

Yes Poch knew what he was getting. A back up striker at the end of his career that will hardly play. The Bony debate is different all together. The fact is Llorente had to go - hence he went.

Stop crying about it. The obsessions you get in your head are bizarre. Cant be a nice place in that cyclical, illogical head of yours. You must drive yourself insane with your repetitive, senseless looping. Which I guess is what we are seeing evidence of.

Jonathan Viera's on 15:23 - Oct 29 with 1856 viewsjack247

Jonathan Viera's on 15:15 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Poch doesn't even trust him when Kane is out!!!

What exactly did they get then???

And £12m was SUPERB business. Spurs fans thought they were robbed.

Llorente is there as an impact sub. Someone to launch crosses at if they need to go direct late in games. I can’t see him starting many, Kane or not. He doesn’t suit their normal style and he isn’t top, top quality. He’ll probably be pretty good in that role, but they probably won’t need to call on him very often.

They filled a gap in their squad, we got £12m for a player who was going to walk at the end of the season. Llorente gets a pay rise and a shot a glory late in his career. Good business all round.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:24 - Oct 29 with 1853 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 15:23 - Oct 29 by jack247

Llorente is there as an impact sub. Someone to launch crosses at if they need to go direct late in games. I can’t see him starting many, Kane or not. He doesn’t suit their normal style and he isn’t top, top quality. He’ll probably be pretty good in that role, but they probably won’t need to call on him very often.

They filled a gap in their squad, we got £12m for a player who was going to walk at the end of the season. Llorente gets a pay rise and a shot a glory late in his career. Good business all round.

Spot on.

Jonathan Viera's on 15:25 - Oct 29 with 1853 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 15:16 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

Its not an inflated market. This is the market. Stop saying how many goals he scored for Gods sake. Hes 33 years old and had months left on his contract. If £12m was too cheap then the likes of Chelsea could have outbid. Did they? Of course not.

Yes Poch knew what he was getting. A back up striker at the end of his career that will hardly play. The Bony debate is different all together. The fact is Llorente had to go - hence he went.

Stop crying about it. The obsessions you get in your head are bizarre. Cant be a nice place in that cyclical, illogical head of yours. You must drive yourself insane with your repetitive, senseless looping. Which I guess is what we are seeing evidence of.

"Stop crying about it. The obsessions you get in your head are bizarre. Cant be a nice place in that cyclical, illogical head of yours. You must drive yourself insane with your repetitive, senseless looping. Which I guess is what we are seeing evidence of."

The irony of these words coming from Dimi is beautiful, truly.

Damn, stay the same forever and always, please?
Jonathan Viera's on 15:25 - Oct 29 with 1853 viewsjack247

The point I was making was it made complete sense to sell Llorente. I wasn’t looking to turn it into a conversation about Bony. As I said, whether we should have sold him and who we should have replaced him with are different points.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:26 - Oct 29 with 1845 viewsTheResurrection

Jonathan Viera's on 15:16 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

Apparently mate scoring 15 at 33 means you'll do that again the next season, and the one after that, and.....

No matter that he's only passed that mark was it once in his career before that!?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Jonathan Viera's on 15:30 - Oct 29 with 1836 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 15:26 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

Apparently mate scoring 15 at 33 means you'll do that again the next season, and the one after that, and.....

No matter that he's only passed that mark was it once in his career before that!?

There is just no logic there what so ever. No understanding of footballing situations. No understanding of financial positions. Nothing.

Jonathan Viera's on 15:37 - Oct 29 with 1823 viewsjack247

Jonathan Viera's on 15:23 - Oct 29 by jack247

Should have added, all this is by the by. I wish Llorente (and Siggy) well, but couldn’t care less if either of them win player of the season or bomb out completely.

The important thing is we we’re right to sell both of them and we got good money for them, with the caveat that the Siggy deal took far too long to happen.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:39 - Oct 29 with 1818 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 15:25 - Oct 29 by jack247

The point I was making was it made complete sense to sell Llorente. I wasn’t looking to turn it into a conversation about Bony. As I said, whether we should have sold him and who we should have replaced him with are different points.

But they're not, 247.

We replaced him, right?

With Bony, right?

Why?

Because we sold him in the first place.

That was a bad tradeoff and not worth doing. That was apparently our best replacement, because Jenkins is an idiot.

So if Bony is the best replacement we could get, we shouldn't have sold Llorente, simply put.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:41 - Oct 29 with 1809 viewsE20Jack

Jonathan Viera's on 15:39 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

But they're not, 247.

We replaced him, right?

With Bony, right?

Why?

That was a bad tradeoff and not worth doing. That was apparently our best replacement, because Jenkins is an idiot.

So if Bony is the best replacement we could get, we shouldn't have sold Llorente, simply put.

Christ I am sure a garden slug would grasp this concept quicker.

I hope for your sake you are what everyone seems to assume and are a super troll and not really this stupid.

Jonathan Viera's on 15:46 - Oct 29 with 1799 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 15:26 - Oct 29 by TheResurrection

You've repeated this bbullsshitt line ad nauseum on here, and I've corrected you before so you know what the truth is.

As with everything, you're wrong and not man enough to admit it.

Llorente scored 14, 14, 18, 17 goals in consecutive season with Seville and 16 goals with Juventus.

Pathetic loser.

"Insert key defeat defining smiley"
Jonathan Viera's on 15:47 - Oct 29 with 1792 viewsNirvana

Jonathan Viera's on 15:41 - Oct 29 by E20Jack

Christ I am sure a garden slug would grasp this concept quicker.

I hope for your sake you are what everyone seems to assume and are a super troll and not really this stupid.

Cool, Dimi.
Jonathan Viera's on 15:49 - Oct 29 with 1784 viewsjack247

Jonathan Viera's on 15:39 - Oct 29 by Nirvana

But they're not, 247.

We replaced him, right?

With Bony, right?

Why?

Ok, this is a side issue, but I’m still confident Bony will come good. It’s going to take a change in mentality from Clement, but we didn’t sign him to play the way we are playing now.

To answer your point, going into this season with one striker who was going to walk away for nothing and another on loan would have been a disaster. We’d have had to replace both in the summer with no compensation.

Relegation is a realistic proposition this season, but I’d still bet heavily against it. Worst case scenario, we continue to struggle, Clement will get the boot, there’s an enough in this squad to bring in a firefighter and finish above 3 teams (not that that would be a sustainable model and it would be the third time in 3 seasons).

Assume don’t get relegated, selling Llorente was the right thing to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024