Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread 16:32 - Sep 12 with 42368 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 17:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:22 - Sep 16 with 2247 viewsMorganator100

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:18 - Sep 16 by hobo

I thought it was a MINIMUM of 1 minute added on too? He blew up at around 45:40

he did as well.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:22 - Sep 16 with 2247 viewsmax936

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:35 - Sep 16 by max936

You've got the goal talley right Dicky it's got 4-0 written all over it for me, in fact l can't bring myself to watch lm going to the Ale House bugger it.
It's seems obvious that Sanches has to play as part of his loan deal agreement, but the lads not ready based on last weeks display for me.
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 17:42]

I'm in White Rose watching the tension got to me
Good defensive display so far, attack wise.........

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:23 - Sep 16 with 2246 viewsElward

If it's minimum of 1 minute, why is he blowing up after 45 seconds?!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:23 - Sep 16 with 2240 viewsSwanjaxs

The three centre halves away from home tactic is warming on me! The more I see of Mike van der Hoorn the more I like him 👍
[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 18:50]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:23 - Sep 16 with 2240 viewsnierika

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:19 - Sep 16 by charliet27

don't think either the ref or the linesman knew if it was a corner or a goal kick so mike dean decides to blow for half time with only 45:45 on the clock. Cop out from dean - very amateurish.

Yep, how does this lazy sack of sh!t keep getting feature matches?
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 with 2233 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:14 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

Greetings from Pencoedjack live in Majorca

Pissed down for a day & a half but happy hour at 2 euros a pint.

COYS

Shagaluf eh?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 with 2214 viewsexiledinenglandjack

There's too much of a gap between the two up top and the midfield, so when Abraham and ayew are getting into decent positions the options open for them are minimal. Think that the two up top though are linking quite well
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 with 2213 viewsicecoldjack

Flaky fernandez has been superb first half, a captains performance from him. .

Not liking our nob existent final 3 Rd play. We are playing far too much long ball nonsense too. Hiting it long far too often when players in front are free to take the ball.

Credit to the boys though. Heartening after the shambles of last week. Massive 45 mins coming up. We need a goal to get a draw I think .
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 with 2212 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Just seen the replay, was Tom Carroll fouled as he took his shot at goal?
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:26 - Sep 16 with 2150 viewsdcd14

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Just seen the replay, was Tom Carroll fouled as he took his shot at goal?

I thought so live.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:27 - Sep 16 with 2132 viewsswansea68

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:07 - Sep 16 by Morganator100

Fernandez is our stand out player.

We seem to hassle the player with the ball but nobody presses the player that is getting the pass.

We had 11 players back in the final 3rd there. This is the kind of football that Derby fans were complaining about.

We playing Tottenham away mind. Most teams get torn apart and beat against Tottenham. It has to be 11 behind ball at times
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:27 - Sep 16 with 2131 viewspencoedjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Shagaluf eh?

20 years ago ( or a stag) maybe .... far more refined now Chris

Just hoping Llorente stays on the bench

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:29 - Sep 16 with 2091 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:51 - Sep 16 by monmouth

Win lose or draw, it's anti-football horseshit. I hate it. F*cking rubbish. To think we laughed at Pulis's sStoke. No intent to do anything when we have the ball at all. If this is really what is going to be served up game after game, it's going to be the longest season ever. It is clearly the instruction. Back to Fab and HOOOOOF.

I'm praying that we settle in and show a more positive approach.

Bollox, this is what's needed away at the title contenders FFS, and try hit them on the break - which we have.

What do you want, going head to head with a Billion pound's worth of talent?

This was the same under Laudrup, or in fact, he'd even sacrifice these games for the easier ones ahead.

I'm all for Swansalona but we need to pick our fights.

This is a good half.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:30 - Sep 16 with 2064 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:27 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

Magaluf ain't to bad but it's Bridgend you want to go if you're after a top night on the pìss 🍺👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:30 - Sep 16 with 2062 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:24 - Sep 16 by icecoldjack

Flaky fernandez has been superb first half, a captains performance from him. .

Not liking our nob existent final 3 Rd play. We are playing far too much long ball nonsense too. Hiting it long far too often when players in front are free to take the ball.

Credit to the boys though. Heartening after the shambles of last week. Massive 45 mins coming up. We need a goal to get a draw I think .

Only the footbally naive would call last week a shambles

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:30 - Sep 16 with 2050 viewsOldjack

We might just might sneak this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:31 - Sep 16 with 2045 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:27 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

What are you now Marko, early 50's?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:32 - Sep 16 with 2021 viewslonglostjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:21 - Sep 16 by Darran

Some people seem to be willing us to lose before we kick off.

If it's 0-0 on 80 mins we could even sneak it. Hate to tempt fate though - press reply button? Oh what the hell.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:33 - Sep 16 with 2015 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:29 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Bollox, this is what's needed away at the title contenders FFS, and try hit them on the break - which we have.

This was the same under Laudrup, or in fact, he'd even sacrifice these games for the easier ones ahead.

This is a good half.

No, I'm not suggesting guns ho at all. Caution and shape is absolutely necessary. But I'd much rather see us have a little ambition when we have the ball rather than hoofing it back to them again and again. Barring total luck, they will get a break at some point if we don't worry them at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:40 - Sep 16 with 1908 viewspencoedjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:31 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

What are you now Marko, early 50's?

Mid / late forties you cheeky c unt
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:42 - Sep 16 with 1877 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:33 - Sep 16 by monmouth

No, I'm not suggesting guns ho at all. Caution and shape is absolutely necessary. But I'd much rather see us have a little ambition when we have the ball rather than hoofing it back to them again and again. Barring total luck, they will get a break at some point if we don't worry them at all.

Yes it is a bit like Everton the other night in that respect, just keep giving it to them to run at us again.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:43 - Sep 16 with 1858 viewsjasper_T

Olsson's gash. Think he switched places with his brother over the summer.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:45 - Sep 16 with 1824 viewsjack2jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:29 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

This is a good half.

This^
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 16 with 1777 viewsjojaca

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:42 - Sep 16 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes it is a bit like Everton the other night in that respect, just keep giving it to them to run at us again.

Its only a matter of time, we are looking flat footed holding our shape. We need increase our tempo as well.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:46 - Sep 16 with 1760 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Mesa must be sh!t fair play

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024