Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread 16:32 - Sep 12 with 42369 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 16 Sep 2017 17:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 16 with 3514 viewsSmellyplumz

Great point away from home against the spuds but total anti football!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 16 with 3510 viewsNogginthenog

That is an epic point
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 16 with 3500 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Routledge did his best to lose us the game there. Cowardly running out of the way of Trippier's shot among other things . The man is a fraud.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:23 - Sep 16 with 3471 viewsmonmouth

I'll take it, I'm delighted with the point and with Dean.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 16 with 3435 viewsE20Jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 16 by Smellyplumz

I would rather draw playing anti football than lose playing attractive football, which more likely than not would have happened if we took a more expansive approach.

Very good point indeed.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:25 - Sep 16 with 3397 viewslidojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 16 by WarwickHunt

Useless cünt. Fùck off.

Gave the ball away with every touch and conceded two stupid free kicks in a 6 minute cameo
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 16 with 3345 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:25 - Sep 16 by lidojack

Gave the ball away with every touch and conceded two stupid free kicks in a 6 minute cameo

He was properly shit fair play. Time for the knackers yard now by the looks of it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 16 with 3329 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:24 - Sep 16 by E20Jack

I would rather draw playing anti football than lose playing attractive football, which more likely than not would have happened if we took a more expansive approach.

Very good point indeed.

Massive point as I said but zero shots on goal for us. Maybe one day huh.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 16 with 3329 viewsjack_lord

Tremendous point, lucky decision with the penalty and if Tammy had passed that ball properly (not criticising) then we would have had three against the keeper.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:27 - Sep 16 with 3315 viewslidojack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:22 - Sep 16 by Smellyplumz

There's a time and a place to play attractive attacking football and today was not it.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:27 - Sep 16 with 3310 viewsexiledclaseboy

Tremendous point. Outstanding tactical and defensive effort. Fabianski and Fernandez were standouts. I'll leave you all to your abject misery.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:28 - Sep 16 with 3269 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 16 by monmouth

He was properly shit fair play. Time for the knackers yard now by the looks of it.

No, mun - we're going to convert him into a wing-back...

Fûck my eyes.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 3247 viewsraynor94

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:26 - Sep 16 by Smellyplumz

Massive point as I said but zero shots on goal for us. Maybe one day huh.

Seriously, you sound disappointed

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 3243 viewsTheKirkyLife

What a point that is. Fabianski and Fernandez take a bow.

Sanches looked better but totally uninspiring and I cannot fathom why Clement thought it was a good idea to bring Routledge on for VDH.

Either way, onwards and upwards.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 3239 viewsJack123

Great point there.. :)

libera nos a malo

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:30 - Sep 16 with 3211 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What happened to our player who went down in the penalty area during our last free kick?
Did anyone see?
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 16 with 3164 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:51 - Sep 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another game where Clucas is walking around behind players, sometimes not even looking at the ball when our players have the ball in our half and are looking for somewhere to pass to. He's a huge part of why we struggle to string 5 passes together .

Clueless, naive, full of zits, squeaky voiced, wet behind the ears post.

Clucas was a lion.

You don't get football, you think you're a clever wind up, you're just a waste of posting space.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 3103 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:40 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

Mid / late forties you cheeky c unt

Used to love the Pencoed Jacks back in the day, not that I knew any of you personally, it's just you were also from that border town watching the Swans. Good man.

On a separate note, do you know Oz?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:37 - Sep 16 with 3061 viewspencoedjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:35 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Used to love the Pencoed Jacks back in the day, not that I knew any of you personally, it's just you were also from that border town watching the Swans. Good man.

On a separate note, do you know Oz?

Oz who worked in Tenerife running a bar ?
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:38 - Sep 16 with 3052 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Clucas was a lion.

You don't get football, you think you're a clever wind up, you're just a waste of posting space.

Yep - Clucas kept Eriksen quiet.

Only Fede and Fab ahead of him today.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:38 - Sep 16 with 3041 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:32 - Sep 16 by TheResurrection

Clucas was a lion.

Clucas was a solid 7/10 for me today.... when he settles in watch out 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:40 - Sep 16 with 3017 viewsCooperman

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 18:52 - Sep 16 by Morganator100

our best player according to Dean Saunders.

I wouldn't go that far, but he's more on the mark that DYSS.

CB's and Fab were todays class acts.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:40 - Sep 16 with 3004 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:37 - Sep 16 by pencoedjack

Oz who worked in Tenerife running a bar ?

No, well he may have, he works on traffic lights now. But he's a legend in Pencoed (apparently) - great boy though.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:44 - Sep 16 with 2967 viewscosy121

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 17:14 - Sep 16 by Elward

FAO Flawless users. Just got this service, is it better to go onto the actual BT channel to watch the game or is there a seperate section which would be better?

Yes there are a few to chose from,a bit late but next time.sky the same
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Vs Swansea City, at Wembley Stadium Match Thread on 19:46 - Sep 16 with 2926 viewsmax936

Out fuking standing result which ever way you want to perceive to look at it, attacking wise we need some work but that was a job well done.
[Post edited 17 Sep 2017 11:34]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024