Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand 22:36 - Sep 13 with 13066 viewsmanseltonsa5

Could not believe my eyes when leaving the south stand and seeing a man wearing a 1927 Cardiff city cap.it would never have happened down the vetch,bet half the fans we have now would not even recognise it
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:39 - Sep 13 with 10998 viewsDarran

What did you say to him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:49 - Sep 13 with 10964 viewsswan72

Did something happen in 1927? They've never mentioned it
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:50 - Sep 13 with 10958 viewsRancid

Provocative to say the least.South Stand though.hmmm
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:52 - Sep 13 with 10947 viewsRancid

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:39 - Sep 13 by Darran

What did you say to him?

Why should he say anything to him? He's just informing us of what he saw.
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:59 - Sep 13 with 10911 viewsDarran

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:52 - Sep 13 by Rancid

Why should he say anything to him? He's just informing us of what he saw.

So what does "it would never have happened down the vetch" mean then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:14 - Sep 13 with 10868 viewsmanseltonsa5

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:59 - Sep 13 by Darran

Did not say anything to him,this particular man has a season ticket with the swans and scum,just felt it was not the right type of headgear to wear down the liberty,bet he does not wear a swans hat down legoland
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:23 - Sep 13 with 10837 viewslifelong

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:14 - Sep 13 by manseltonsa5

Did not say anything to him,this particular man has a season ticket with the swans and scum,just felt it was not the right type of headgear to wear down the liberty,bet he does not wear a swans hat down legoland

Perhaps the cap was half Cardiff and half Swansea and you just saw the Cardiff half?
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:35 - Sep 13 with 10790 viewsTNT

cardiff fans won't be happy that one of theirs sneaks off to watch us.

He probably didn't realise he'd put it on, as he left the house, much like his wife's knickers.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Login to get fewer ads

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:04 - Sep 14 with 10754 viewsRancid

Because we played down the Vetch nearly 15 years ago and as you know you can't misbehave at the Liberty or any football ground like you might have done back then.

And maybe the OP isn't the type to have said or done anything now or then but knows that some would have.
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:35 - Sep 14 with 10726 viewsSwanjaxs

Anybody remember the old bloke who used to walk around the city centre top to toe in bluebirds gear .... bobble hat, puffa jacket, trakie bottoms the lot.. with his Yorkshire terrier ? Fair play 👆

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 03:32 - Sep 14 with 10632 viewsLoyal

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:14 - Sep 13 by manseltonsa5

I've seen many swans tops and head gear at legoland. It isn't an issue these days.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 03:36 - Sep 14 with 10628 viewsLoyal

Obviously in other days he would have been booted round the stadium, you know exactly what he means mun !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 03:40 - Sep 14 with 10628 viewsDewi1jack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:23 - Sep 13 by lifelong

Perhaps the cap was half Cardiff and half Swansea and you just saw the Cardiff half?

Maybe he had his Swans hat in his pocket and we can call him two hat

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:19 - Sep 14 with 10118 viewsowainglyndwr

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 03:36 - Sep 14 by Loyal

Obviously in other days he would have been booted round the stadium, you know exactly what he means mun !

They've gone soft Loyal.
Tell the phuk error he has the wrong cap or Phuk off
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:27 - Sep 14 with 10086 viewsnice_to_michu

An old guy wears a cardiff hat in Swansea - so what?!

The fact that someone would've got a hiding for that 20 years ago is embarrassing more than it is anything else.
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:12 - Sep 14 with 9995 viewsKilkennyjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:27 - Sep 14 by nice_to_michu

An old guy wears a cardiff hat in Swansea - so what?!

The fact that someone would've got a hiding for that 20 years ago is embarrassing more than it is anything else.

Thats about it.

Beware of the Risen People

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:37 - Sep 14 with 9952 viewsbermudajack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:12 - Sep 14 by Kilkennyjack

Thats about it.

I remember a guy in front of me being attacked from behind as the big guy behind me thought he had a tattoo of a bluebird on the back of his neck...
When confronted by all around me why he had attacked this guy... he pulled his top down his back to reveal a blue dragon tattoo 😳😳😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:44 - Sep 14 with 9941 viewsnice_to_michu

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:37 - Sep 14 by bermudajack

I remember a guy in front of me being attacked from behind as the big guy behind me thought he had a tattoo of a bluebird on the back of his neck...
When confronted by all around me why he had attacked this guy... he pulled his top down his back to reveal a blue dragon tattoo 😳😳😳

It's ridiculous.

I suspect we might get a few on here longing for the days you could punch someone for wearing the wrong hat/scarf and bemoan the fact that the stadium is "full of plastics" now (always makes me chuckle, that one).
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:48 - Sep 14 with 9938 viewsSwanzay

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:15 - Sep 15 with 9899 viewsTNT

If you've been at theirs, when they've realised that you're a Jack, you'll understand. I mean, really understand.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:52 - Sep 15 with 9871 viewsnice_to_michu

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:15 - Sep 15 by TNT

If you've been at theirs, when they've realised that you're a Jack, you'll understand. I mean, really understand.

Unless this old bloke at the start of the thread was one of those you're referring to I'm not sure what your point is?
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 01:37 - Sep 15 with 9840 viewsLoyal

A contentious point meets with opposing views shock.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 10:59 - Sep 15 with 9631 viewssherpajacob

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:49 - Sep 13 by swan72

Did something happen in 1927? They've never mentioned it

My Cardiff friends tell me plans are going well for the centenary celebrations.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 17:53 - Sep 15 with 9357 viewsTNT

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:15 - Sep 15 by TNT

Let's simplify it:

Have you been to their ground, let's say Ninian Park Grandstand? Y/N

Did they realise that you were a Jack? Y/N

Would you like to describe the vile crap that you had to withstand?

The guy in the bobble 'at, in the OP, got away lightly.

That is all.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:04 - Sep 15 with 9336 viewsOldjack

Obviously the poor Kardiff fan is a bit on the dim side ,bless im!

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024