Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand 22:36 - Sep 13 with 13067 viewsmanseltonsa5

Could not believe my eyes when leaving the south stand and seeing a man wearing a 1927 Cardiff city cap.it would never have happened down the vetch,bet half the fans we have now would not even recognise it
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:16 - Sep 15 with 2052 viewsKilkennyjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 10:59 - Sep 15 by sherpajacob

My Cardiff friends tell me plans are going well for the centenary celebrations.

No living person will remember it.

I suppose its a bit like Guy Fawkes ....?

Beware of the Risen People

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:24 - Sep 15 with 2042 viewsSirjohnalot

Am I missing something here ? A chap turns up to watch a game of football wearing a cap with another team on it and an adult is shocked ?

Why ?
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:26 - Sep 15 with 2035 viewsLoyal

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:24 - Sep 15 by Sirjohnalot

Am I missing something here ? A chap turns up to watch a game of football wearing a cap with another team on it and an adult is shocked ?

Why ?

Big difference between Cardiff City and ADO.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:43 - Sep 15 with 2017 viewsOldjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:24 - Sep 15 by Sirjohnalot

Why ?

Yes you are ,it wasn't just a cap though ,was it ,,tell you what you go to Lego land wearing a Swans cap and i'll come and visit you in intensive care

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:48 - Sep 15 with 2012 viewsplasjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:04 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

Obviously the poor Kardiff fan is a bit on the dim side ,bless im!

Don't think there are many MENSA candidates in the whole fan base, apart from Annis .
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:10 - Sep 15 with 1996 viewsSirjohnalot

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 18:43 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

Yes you are ,it wasn't just a cap though ,was it ,,tell you what you go to Lego land wearing a Swans cap and i'll come and visit you in intensive care

Old jack, that's excaclty my point. The very fact that my wearing a Swans cap or top and sitting down amongst Cardiff fans could result in my getting a kicking is ridiculous. You're talking about grown men being so outraged at the sight of me in a Swans top that they'd attack me.

Surely the reaction should be 'oh that bloke's got a Swans top on', then watch the game ?
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:16 - Sep 15 with 1989 viewsOldjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:10 - Sep 15 by Sirjohnalot

Old jack, that's excaclty my point. The very fact that my wearing a Swans cap or top and sitting down amongst Cardiff fans could result in my getting a kicking is ridiculous. You're talking about grown men being so outraged at the sight of me in a Swans top that they'd attack me.

Surely the reaction should be 'oh that bloke's got a Swans top on', then watch the game ?

Aye in the perfect world of dreams , we hate them they hate us ,live with it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:18 - Sep 15 with 1984 viewsSirjohnalot

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:16 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

Ok. Have a nice night and safe travels if you're going to London tomorrow.
Login to get fewer ads

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:40 - Sep 15 with 1955 viewsmonmouth

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:16 - Sep 15 by Oldjack

I don't hate 'them' at all though, and neither do you OJ. I hate the scabby club they support and some of the old fantasists and cowards like Anus the deluded jackanory Tw@t, but most of 'them' are decent people, like taff punk on here, or my neighbour, and I wouldn't want to attack anyone for wearing a shirt. Unless you're a plastic you don't choose the team you support, and they've already drawn the shortest of short straws.

Extremely stupid to wear it in the home end at the Lib mind you.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:42 - Sep 15 with 1954 viewsowainglyndwr

I think some of you live in Dream land.
If you was to walk or go into the Borough arms on St Marys st on a Cardiff match day wear Jack gear well good luck
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:46 - Sep 15 with 1953 viewsmonmouth

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:42 - Sep 15 by owainglyndwr

If you was to walk or go into the Borough arms on St Marys st on a Cardiff match day wear Jack gear well good luck

I wouldn't go anywhere in Cardiff in Jack gear, but that's one of the reasons I hate their shit club. We could surely aspire to behave more like proper human beings.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:56 - Sep 15 with 1938 viewsplasjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:46 - Sep 15 by monmouth

I wouldn't go anywhere in Cardiff in Jack gear, but that's one of the reasons I hate their shit club. We could surely aspire to behave more like proper human beings.

We have many Cardiff area fans, Caerphilly, Bridgend, and many from Gwent ( Monmouthshire) and we have to co-exist, but not playing them for many years is decreasing the hatred.
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:57 - Sep 15 with 1937 viewsOldjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:40 - Sep 15 by monmouth

I don't hate 'them' at all though, and neither do you OJ. I hate the scabby club they support and some of the old fantasists and cowards like Anus the deluded jackanory Tw@t, but most of 'them' are decent people, like taff punk on here, or my neighbour, and I wouldn't want to attack anyone for wearing a shirt. Unless you're a plastic you don't choose the team you support, and they've already drawn the shortest of short straws.

Extremely stupid to wear it in the home end at the Lib mind you.

When we walked the Gauntlet at onion park ,either side of us had pure hatred in the eyes,they'd have strung us up given half the chance ,in the street one to one is a different ball game as I know a good few scum fans through the fishing world

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 20:01 - Sep 15 with 1928 viewsLoyal

This is the thing many do.
Fck em 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 21:26 - Sep 15 with 1861 viewsbermudajack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 19:42 - Sep 15 by owainglyndwr

Spend an afternoon last Christmas in the Bourough in Cardiff, place was packed, had a polo shirt on just covering my Swans tattoo... I had no idea it was a CCFC base until I'd left 😳

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:11 - Sep 15 with 1823 viewsFieryJack

Idiots on both sides.

Used to work with a bloke from Mt. Pleasant who, for some weird, twisted reason, was a Cardiff fan. He kept a bluebirds replica top in a locker at work for months, and kept telling me he'd wear it through town one day.

One lunchtime he went out in it and got chased 1/2 way across town by 3 Swansea thugs - eventually ending up rescued by the manager of the main Post Office which used to be on the Kingsway. He was safe enough behind the secure counter, where he cowered & sweated until the police were called.

I'd never wear a Swans top in Cardiff, tho strangely I occasionally see blokes in Leeds & Huddersfield tops waltzing around in Bradford unmolested. Maybe they're just lucky or daft.
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 23:34 - Sep 15 with 1779 viewsmajorraglan

I was in Cardiff a couple of weeks ago, there was a bloke having a coffee outside Greggs on The Hayes wearing a Swansea City flat cap and top. I would have gguessed he was in his 50's. I took a double take because I thought I was seeing things, couldn't believe it. He didn't have a care in the world!
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 08:02 - Sep 16 with 1721 viewsbyron

Lived in Cardiff for 25 years and never really had an issue in the city centre but I've never really worn colours, certainly not at night. In the day you would be fine, why would a guy in his 50's get attacked ffs? As mentioned above. Cardiff is a big place and if you looked at the stats only about 10% of the population go so most won't even know what top is what. If you are an idiot you will find trouble but I've only needed saving by my Cardiff mates once and that was in the Claude pub in roath years ago....

Benny

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 10:00 - Sep 16 with 1683 viewsSlugster664

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:35 - Sep 14 by Swanjaxs

Anybody remember the old bloke who used to walk around the city centre top to toe in bluebirds gear .... bobble hat, puffa jacket, trakie bottoms the lot.. with his Yorkshire terrier ? Fair play 👆

Haven't seen him for 2-3 years, not sure if he's still with us. Used to pick him up a lot and hated the fact he wore that shit in my car...he knew it too by my attitude towards him! He never missed a scum home game, used to drop him off at the station regularly on a Saturday morning. He is/was a Swansea man but said that in the 40/50/60s he used to follow both clubs, as a few people used to apparently, but over the last 20 years ago preferred the scum...I'm not sure who used to smell the most, him or that fecking mutt!!!

STID

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 11:41 - Sep 16 with 1655 viewsLoyal

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 22:11 - Sep 15 by FieryJack

Idiots on both sides.

Used to work with a bloke from Mt. Pleasant who, for some weird, twisted reason, was a Cardiff fan. He kept a bluebirds replica top in a locker at work for months, and kept telling me he'd wear it through town one day.

One lunchtime he went out in it and got chased 1/2 way across town by 3 Swansea thugs - eventually ending up rescued by the manager of the main Post Office which used to be on the Kingsway. He was safe enough behind the secure counter, where he cowered & sweated until the police were called.

I'd never wear a Swans top in Cardiff, tho strangely I occasionally see blokes in Leeds & Huddersfield tops waltzing around in Bradford unmolested. Maybe they're just lucky or daft.

Maybe a long shot but anyone remember the brothers from Cardiff who followed the swans in the 90's ? One was killed in a car accident around 1995 and haven't seen the other one since then.
It takes all sorts, ask Berty Bassett.

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 11:58 - Sep 16 with 1639 viewspencoedjack

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 21:26 - Sep 15 by bermudajack

Spend an afternoon last Christmas in the Bourough in Cardiff, place was packed, had a polo shirt on just covering my Swans tattoo... I had no idea it was a CCFC base until I'd left 😳

Been in the Borough a few times always with a long sleeve shirt on

Difficult pub to get out of if they ( the unfriendly regulars) discover you are a Jack
Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 00:28 - Sep 17 with 1545 viewsTNT

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 08:02 - Sep 16 by byron

Lived in Cardiff for 25 years and never really had an issue in the city centre but I've never really worn colours, certainly not at night. In the day you would be fine, why would a guy in his 50's get attacked ffs? As mentioned above. Cardiff is a big place and if you looked at the stats only about 10% of the population go so most won't even know what top is what. If you are an idiot you will find trouble but I've only needed saving by my Cardiff mates once and that was in the Claude pub in roath years ago....

The population of cardiff is 340,000, pal. You do the math.

Not that their neanderthals come from cardiff.

You, too, seem to miss the point.

If nicetomichu wears a Swans hat to cardiff's next home game, maybe he can come on here and compare his posts then and now, after he's had seven bells kicked out of him.

Anyway, just got back from our game v Spurs. Good point. Well done all YJBs.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Wearing Cardiff city hat in south stand on 01:05 - Sep 17 with 1521 viewsLoyal

Basically had he been in the east I'm pretty certain he would have had more than a thread on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024