Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clement out 16:56 - Sep 23 with 12989 viewsEilian

Fair enough he got them going at half time, but he's messed up the transfer window, he messed up the starting line up and he made the wrong decision in not taking off Leroy Fer.

Completely lost confidence in him.
Clement out on 16:56 - Sep 23 with 9258 viewsSmellyplumz

Agree.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement out on 16:57 - Sep 23 with 9235 viewsMagic_Michu

Do it quickly. I'd spend some of that £30 million profit to get Brendan back.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Clement out on 16:58 - Sep 23 with 9230 viewsMrSwerve

You do realise he's not in charge of transfers?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Clement out on 16:58 - Sep 23 with 9178 viewsE20Jack

Clement out on 16:57 - Sep 23 by Magic_Michu

Do it quickly. I'd spend some of that £30 million profit to get Brendan back.

We dont have £30m profit. nowhere close.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Clement out on 16:59 - Sep 23 with 9185 views34dfgdf54

Clement didn't get them going half time, players who should have been starting got them going.

He's in trouble I think. No balls.
Clement out on 16:59 - Sep 23 with 9170 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Clement out on 16:58 - Sep 23 by MrSwerve

You do realise he's not in charge of transfers?

Then he's a coward for not saying something about them publicly. The Watford manager made no secret about how the players brought in were not those who he desired. As have many other managers.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Clement out on 16:59 - Sep 23 with 9179 viewsMrSwerve

Clement out on 16:58 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

We dont have £30m profit. nowhere close.

Evidence?

Clement out on 17:00 - Sep 23 with 9131 viewsmacthejack

Great coach. Iffy manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Clement out on 17:00 - Sep 23 with 9129 viewsSmellyplumz

Clement out on 16:59 - Sep 23 by 34dfgdf54

Clement didn't get them going half time, players who should have been starting got them going.

He's in trouble I think. No balls.

Exactly, the guy is a fake.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Clement out on 17:01 - Sep 23 with 9106 viewsMrSwerve

Clement out on 16:59 - Sep 23 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Then he's a coward for not saying something about them publicly. The Watford manager made no secret about how the players brought in were not those who he desired. As have many other managers.

I don't disagree but they're stuck between a rock and a hard place. They've got a place managing in the PL and are handsomely paid. They've generally got to make do with what they've been given.

Clement out on 17:03 - Sep 23 with 9039 viewsE20Jack

Clement out on 16:59 - Sep 23 by MrSwerve

Evidence?

Innit. All someone has to do it add up and take away. I am amazed people are still saying it.

Clement out on 17:08 - Sep 23 with 8949 viewsShaky

Clement out on 17:03 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

Innit. All someone has to do it add up and take away. I am amazed people are still saying it.

What am i missing?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Clement out on 17:18 - Sep 23 with 8793 viewsE20Jack

Clement out on 17:08 - Sep 23 by Shaky

What am i missing?

The fact that you have only 4 players there.

Since our promotion, we have essentially offset any player income with player expenditure. In terms of profit directly from player sales (including the costs incurred of transferring them in and out) since our time in the PL - it is minimal.

Certainly nowhere near £30m.

Clement out on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 8727 viewsmajorraglan

Who would replace him? Who would actually take the job, he is the 5th manager in less than 2 years. How many of the managers that we would want would actually take the job?

The DNA of the team has been dismantled and whoever has the job has to rebuild whilst the best players are being moved on. Managing Swansea City Is not an easy job.

I would stick with him, but he needs to learn the lessons and I am sure that with people like Makalele around there will be some frank discussions.

Edit typo
[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 0:46]
Clement out on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 8724 viewsShaky

Clement out on 17:18 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

The fact that you have only 4 players there.

Since our promotion, we have essentially offset any player income with player expenditure. In terms of profit directly from player sales (including the costs incurred of transferring them in and out) since our time in the PL - it is minimal.

Certainly nowhere near £30m.

You seem to have substituted some nebulous waffle for the term being discussed: profit.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Clement out on 17:25 - Sep 23 with 8714 viewsOldjack

It's that not lose attitude no matter what that pisses me off .That first half of negativity was appalling ,It was 15-20 mins before they're keeper touched the ball ,Watford must have thought it was Christmas .

Sort it Clems or your days are surely numbered

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Clement out on 17:30 - Sep 23 with 8657 viewsE20Jack

Clement out on 17:25 - Sep 23 by Shaky

You seem to have substituted some nebulous waffle for the term being discussed: profit.

No nebulous waffle my friend. It is suggested due to our player sales we have £30m sat there waiting to be spent, this has been the suggestion most of the summer.

It is not true. Simple as that.

Clement out on 17:35 - Sep 23 with 8591 viewsPozuelosSideys

Too early to be talking about sackings yet. Lets see how he reacts over the next 2 games.

Rodgers was gifted his lightbulb moment and he took it, lets see if Clement does.. as its plainly obvious to all of us what he needs to do.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Clement out on 17:35 - Sep 23 with 8585 viewsShaky

Clement out on 17:30 - Sep 23 by E20Jack

No nebulous waffle my friend. It is suggested due to our player sales we have £30m sat there waiting to be spent, this has been the suggestion most of the summer.

It is not true. Simple as that.

Correct.

in terms of cash-flow the new result is more in the order of + £20 million.

Misology -- It's a bitch

Clement out on 17:40 - Sep 23 with 8520 viewsE20Jack

Clement out on 17:35 - Sep 23 by Shaky

Correct.

in terms of cash-flow the new result is more in the order of + £20 million.

In the last thread I made it between £10m and £15m. But wouldn't argue with £20m.

Either way we are certainly not awash with cash with the new state of the market. It is probably an average budget for January and no more.

Clement out on 17:42 - Sep 23 with 8503 viewsGeoffThom

This carries on he won't see xmas ,you have to look at a few things though a very poor transfer window didn't help and it was poor!!
And a management who are very negative even at home ,our biggest downfall is no width or pace ,we don't have players who will drive at teams ,as for a new manager I don't know ,but if I was chairman I'd be talking very quickly to angel,Leon and curt for advice ?
Clement out on 17:44 - Sep 23 with 8478 viewsjacabertawe

Clement out on 17:42 - Sep 23 by GeoffThom

This carries on he won't see xmas ,you have to look at a few things though a very poor transfer window didn't help and it was poor!!
And a management who are very negative even at home ,our biggest downfall is no width or pace ,we don't have players who will drive at teams ,as for a new manager I don't know ,but if I was chairman I'd be talking very quickly to angel,Leon and curt for advice ?

I'm pretty sure that they would have Brendan's number.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Clement out on 17:46 - Sep 23 with 8454 viewsGeoffThom

Clement out on 17:44 - Sep 23 by jacabertawe

I'm pretty sure that they would have Brendan's number.

He won't come now to easy in Scotland plus champions league
Clement out on 17:49 - Sep 23 with 8398 viewsSheffieldjack

Changing managers again at this stage of the season? Can't see it happening and can't see it being that helpful TBH.
Clement out on 17:52 - Sep 23 with 8357 viewsMrSwerve

Clement out on 17:49 - Sep 23 by Sheffieldjack

Changing managers again at this stage of the season? Can't see it happening and can't see it being that helpful TBH.

I agree. PC hasn't had a fantastic start but it's hardly a Crystal Palace situation.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024