Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 00:07 - Oct 27 with 28841 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 with 2043 viewsHumpty

I've always liked Clucas.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 with 2043 viewsunion_jack

Well f@ck me!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 28 with 2030 viewsPozuelosSideys

loooooooooooool

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 28 with 2030 viewslonglostjack

Get in

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 28 with 2025 viewsHugeEnkins

Sam Clucas for the Ballon D'or
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 28 with 2006 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic decision to go forward by Clucas. Olsson could learn a thing or two there.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 28 with 2003 viewsGaryjack

Well it was coming wasn't it.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 28 with 1978 viewslifelong

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 by Humpty

I thought he was a snip at £16m.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 28 with 1965 viewsOldjack

0-1 just smile

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 28 with 1956 viewssully49

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 by union_jack

Well f@ck me!

Side ways. Game on.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 28 with 1944 viewsHumpty

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 28 by lifelong

Bargain.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:26 - Oct 28 with 1922 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:17 - Oct 28 by PozuelosSideys

The commentators do not have a single clue as to what theyre talking about

Bus parked according to BBC

So much for that Clucas score what a player

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:27 - Oct 28 with 1897 viewsKilkennyjack

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:25 - Oct 28 by lifelong

👍😂

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:28 - Oct 28 with 1803 viewsWarwickHunt

Jenkins misread his CV - he's a futility player.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 28 with 1768 viewsKennedy

We played decent away from home all season. Why are we so shit at home?

Lovely goal there from Sammy

Just call me JFK

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 28 with 1738 viewsGlyn1

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 14:21 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

0-0 is 22/1 with Corals. I’ve got a fiver on.

Bad luck old boy.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:31 - Oct 28 with 1737 viewshobo

Very good finish from him to be fair
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 28 with 1712 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki really does an excellent job linking the defence, midfield and attack. He knows when to hold it up and wait for others to rush forward. Having him in the middle of the park is a huge help.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 28 with 1654 viewsGlyn1

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:23 - Oct 28 by Humpty

You fibber!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:35 - Oct 28 with 1634 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki really does an excellent job linking the defence, midfield and attack. He knows when to hold it up and wait for others to rush forward. Having him in the middle of the park is a huge help.

He's in beast mode today so far. Taking no prisoners 👍
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 28 with 1608 viewsJokeren1943

Ki is playing really good. Clearly wanna prove himself.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 28 with 1605 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Nice and positive there Dwight good lad.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 with 1576 viewsFireboy2

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:24 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What a fantastic decision to go forward by Clucas. Olsson could learn a thing or two there.

You obviously don't watch olsson much do you
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 with 1576 viewsWarwickHunt

Southgate there to look at Fab Sam, obviously.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 with 1576 viewslifelong

Crowd getting frustrated, a good sign for us... a second goal would make my bet interesting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024