Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread 00:07 - Oct 27 with 28840 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 with 2761 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:36 - Oct 28 by max936

Nice and positive there Dwight good lad.

There is little to criticise at the moment. I think Clucas has been out of position a few times and he'd have been punished with a better pass, but we're doing okay.

As I typed that Clucas again got caught. They'll score from his side soon enough if that carries on.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 with 2767 viewsHugeEnkins

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:30 - Oct 28 by Kennedy

We played decent away from home all season. Why are we so shit at home?

Lovely goal there from Sammy

Because we are rubbish attacking?
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 28 with 2630 viewsKennedy

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:32 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki really does an excellent job linking the defence, midfield and attack. He knows when to hold it up and wait for others to rush forward. Having him in the middle of the park is a huge help.

Nice to see you being positive. Keep it up!

Just call me JFK

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 28 with 2619 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 by Fireboy2

You obviously don't watch olsson much do you

I do. I see him get forward and usually stop outside the box. He'll either whip in a rubbish cross or wait for somebody to overlap him. He very rarely enters the box, he sticks to the wing all game.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 28 with 2577 viewsmax936

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:38 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There is little to criticise at the moment. I think Clucas has been out of position a few times and he'd have been punished with a better pass, but we're doing okay.

As I typed that Clucas again got caught. They'll score from his side soon enough if that carries on.

Keep the faith Dwight. I’m not watching lm stuck in the Pilot down Mumbles gutted, somebody has to do it

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:44 - Oct 28 with 2538 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

41 minutes for Alfie to make his mistake presenting a goal to the opposition today.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:45 - Oct 28 with 2532 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 28 by max936

Keep the faith Dwight. I’m not watching lm stuck in the Pilot down Mumbles gutted, somebody has to do it

Same here but I'm just outside the Vatican...I've put a word in with the big man for the win!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:46 - Oct 28 with 2494 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:43 - Oct 28 by max936

We should have scored another by now. Fer had a great chance to put Tammy in but over hit the pass.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:47 - Oct 28 with 2453 viewsElward

Ayew should of made the pass
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 28 with 2430 viewswestwalesed

How does Ayew not square that there!!!!!???????

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 28 with 2398 viewslifelong

Why didn’t Ayew slip it to Tammy then....what a chance.
N/A. on 15:50 - Oct 28 with 2342 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 4:39]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 with 2337 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:49 - Oct 28 by lifelong

Why didn’t Ayew slip it to Tammy then....what a chance.

A tap-in FFS.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 with 2330 viewsOldjack

should have been 2 ,never-mind how refreshing is this ? we're looking half decent atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 with 2320 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:48 - Oct 28 by westwalesed

How does Ayew not square that there!!!!!???????

Because he spends the entire match sprinting with his head down.

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 with 2316 viewsKennedy

You can see why he did not. Got the ball off the defender and goal is in front on him. Any decent striker would have taken the shot. Just Cech did a good save.

Just call me JFK

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 28 with 2302 viewsMagic_Michu

Flipping her Ayew... just give Tammy the tap in! Should be 2-0 here and probably game over with the way we can defend with this set up.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 28 with 2281 viewswestwalesed

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:50 - Oct 28 by Kennedy

You can see why he did not. Got the ball off the defender and goal is in front on him. Any decent striker would have taken the shot. Just Cech did a good save.

Wtf no, any decent striker would have had the awareness to slip in his teammate!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:52 - Oct 28 with 2277 viewslondonlisa2001

Outstanding half from us. Best of the season so far by miles.

Ki playing really well. I said we needed a big game from him and so far he's providing it. What a difference to our midfield when he does.

Really should be two up. Keep this going now.

Beautiful ball from Tammy for our goal by the way.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:54 - Oct 28 with 2207 viewsjasper_T

The Olsson injury has forced Clement to put out a modern 5-3-2 where one of the wingbacks actually knows how to attack the final third, instead of an impotent flat back 5.

Working well so far.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:55 - Oct 28 with 2160 viewsjasper_T

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:51 - Oct 28 by westwalesed

Wtf no, any decent striker would have had the awareness to slip in his teammate!

He was already having to reach to his right to get his foot around the ball to shoot. Probably would've fallen over trying to square it.
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:57 - Oct 28 with 2122 viewsPozuelosSideys

Ki and Fer have been very good so far, lets hope they dont lose concentration like Mawson did briefly.

Sooner or later one of those through balls down the middle is gonna be weighted properly and we will get another chance

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:58 - Oct 28 with 2096 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Wouldn't just you believe it Stoke beating Watford at Watford.
They are probably thinking the same about us.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2017 15:59]
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:00 - Oct 28 with 2037 viewsicecoldjack

First of all i hope this does show that the players haven't given up on the manager, so happy with how we/ve gone about our business first half, it will be a gigantic effort to keep them out but i think the performance may mean more than the result today.

Great goal by Clucas , good play all round and we are at least asking questions of them when we do get a bit of ball.

Fingers crossed we can pull off a miricle ! i'd be thrilled with a win or a draw here, i might even suggest this could be the biggest 45 mins of our season coming up 2 nd half

well done the players and clement please please keep the effort and disipline going!!
The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 16:02 - Oct 28 with 1983 viewsFireboy2

The Official Arsenal FC Vs Swansea City FC Match Thread on 15:42 - Oct 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I do. I see him get forward and usually stop outside the box. He'll either whip in a rubbish cross or wait for somebody to overlap him. He very rarely enters the box, he sticks to the wing all game.

But he gets forward though

Agree?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024