Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 19:19 - Nov 27 with 24740 viewsmichael67

I'll go for a sloppy 0-0 draw. No great excitement.

There. I've done it.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Match Thread on 23:04 - Nov 27 with 2109 viewsbob566

Smith and the polish guy were excellent when they came on
Match Thread on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 2045 viewskensalriser

Haven't left early since Mavis smashed in an equaliser in this game when I was half way down Loftus Rd. You've bought your ticket and given up an afternoon or evening. What are you going to to do with the precious five minutes you've gained by leaving before the whistle?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread on 23:15 - Nov 27 with 2044 viewsnix

Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 27 by danehoop

I was under the vague idea this was a website for QPR supporters, seemingly not. Squad that is absolutely decimated in defence, low on confidence and slightly unfortunate to be behind, battles back for a draw in a derby against a bit of a bogey side for us recently whilst on Sky.

No idea what expectation levels some people have on here, but that was bloody good result and team showed plenty of fight in the circumstances. Get a grip people FFS! We are QPR!

Hell yes. And it was an absolutely fantastic feeling when that second goal went in for us. We’d been getting dog’s abuse from the Brentford fans all match. So to see them completely silenced at full time was bloody brilliant.

Also good to see Marcus Bignott coming on at half time and absolutely raving about QPR and how proud he was about having played here.

Still not sure it works having both Mackie and Washington playing together. We lack penetration when both play. Also Washington seems to duck out of shooting when in good positions. But in terms of giving confidence to the team, today should be great,
Match Thread on 23:28 - Nov 27 with 1989 viewsbob566

Match Thread on 23:15 - Nov 27 by nix

Hell yes. And it was an absolutely fantastic feeling when that second goal went in for us. We’d been getting dog’s abuse from the Brentford fans all match. So to see them completely silenced at full time was bloody brilliant.

Also good to see Marcus Bignott coming on at half time and absolutely raving about QPR and how proud he was about having played here.

Still not sure it works having both Mackie and Washington playing together. We lack penetration when both play. Also Washington seems to duck out of shooting when in good positions. But in terms of giving confidence to the team, today should be great,

We had chances. What I noticed was all our players shot over the bar. Even force a save and you could get a rebound
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024