Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread 19:19 - Nov 27 with 24456 viewsmichael67

I'll go for a sloppy 0-0 draw. No great excitement.

There. I've done it.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Match Thread on 22:02 - Nov 27 with 3078 viewsJamesB1979

Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 27 by WestbourneR

Holloway post match interview sums it up. What an incoherent clown calling out the fans. All indignation. Says we played well and deserved to win. Laughable.

Thought a point was about right. Commitment was excellent though not convinced team is exactly clear on what they are supposed to be doing.
Match Thread on 22:03 - Nov 27 with 3077 viewsSimonJames

Match Thread on 22:00 - Nov 27 by BromleyHoop

I don’t think the formation or tactics or Holloway are the problem. I just think we have a team that is full of, at best, bang average players with no real quality at all. No where is that more obvious than in front of goal with Mackie and Washington.

But at least now maybe they have some self belief.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Thread on 22:04 - Nov 27 with 3057 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread on 21:59 - Nov 27 by kropotkin41

Oh my fecking Gawd........ I turned the stream off at 1-0......... what a tw*t I am.........

Come on U RRRRRs!

Who needs to be the more skillful side?

Was watching online in Canada - battery died on my laptop in the 89th minute. Checked this forum 10 mins later and still can't believe it.

Yes, we're a limited side quality-wise (especially up front). But this lot will keep fighting to the end and that's good enough for me this season if we can stay up.
Match Thread on 22:05 - Nov 27 with 3042 viewsstevec

Match Thread on 21:56 - Nov 27 by WestbourneR

Holloway post match interview sums it up. What an incoherent clown calling out the fans. All indignation. Says we played well and deserved to win. Laughable.

David Brent at his finest.

90 minutes of clueless shite, we are not stupid.
Match Thread on 22:06 - Nov 27 with 3011 viewsSuperhoop83

Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Very proud of that team and of my club.

We all know the challenges we face this season and next, but by Christ we're giving it absolutely everything.

Fully agree!

Brentford were much sharper in attack but we battled from start to finish and also played some good football in midfield.

Yes, we stole the draw but I can't believe how quickly people post negative comments after a game like that. We all know we're skint and cannot compete at the top end of the division but this team is full of fight and that, sadly, is all we can reasonably ask for this season.

You R'sss!!!

Suffering since 1978.

Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 27 with 3006 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 22:03 - Nov 27 by SimonJames

Very true, SJ.

We've all been following this club long enough to know form can turn up or down based on moments like these. I thought that we were a bit edgy tonight in the final third. This comeback may bring a touch of calmness back. Had we lost the place would have gone into meltdown which would've helped no-one.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 27 with 3005 viewsDorse

Match Thread on 22:05 - Nov 27 by stevec

We support QPR. We might be.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 27 with 2983 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 22:04 - Nov 27 by joolsyp

Was watching online in Canada - battery died on my laptop in the 89th minute. Checked this forum 10 mins later and still can't believe it.

Yes, we're a limited side quality-wise (especially up front). But this lot will keep fighting to the end and that's good enough for me this season if we can stay up.

Ouch! That's hard luck.

Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 27 with 2958 viewseasthertsr

People, we have hardly got a fit defender, their first goal was offside, then we were denied a blatant penalty. Go two nil down and then keep going in injury time and get two goals to equalise in a local derby. I'm celebrating even if a lot of you aren't!
Match Thread on 22:09 - Nov 27 with 2939 viewsBromleyHoop

Match Thread on 22:03 - Nov 27 by SimonJames

What, coz they managed to rob two scrappy goals at the death. You’re optimism is commendable.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Match Thread on 22:10 - Nov 27 with 2913 viewsjoolsyp

Match Thread on 22:07 - Nov 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Ouch! That's hard luck.

The stream I was watching had buffered so weirdly when I plugged in the laptop I was able to re-wind and watch the last 2 minutes of injury time
[Post edited 27 Nov 2017 22:10]
Match Thread on 22:11 - Nov 27 with 2900 viewstraininvain

Match Thread on 22:05 - Nov 27 by stevec

Clueless shite is a very good description...
Match Thread on 22:13 - Nov 27 with 2850 viewsHooparoo

Match Thread on 22:08 - Nov 27 by easthertsr

People, we have hardly got a fit defender, their first goal was offside, then we were denied a blatant penalty. Go two nil down and then keep going in injury time and get two goals to equalise in a local derby. I'm celebrating even if a lot of you aren't!

+1 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 22:13 - Nov 27 with 2847 viewsFredManRave

I felt we did very well and didn't deserve to be two down. We keep talking about having character and we kept fighting. Half our fans have gone home so I'd like to say to them 'why didn't you stay?'. Don't go home early.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Match Thread on 22:19 - Nov 27 with 2743 viewsHooparoo

Match Thread on 22:13 - Nov 27 by FredManRave

I felt we did very well and didn't deserve to be two down. We keep talking about having character and we kept fighting. Half our fans have gone home so I'd like to say to them 'why didn't you stay?'. Don't go home early.

How many times do we need to be reminded to never leave early? My son said let’s turn the telly off and I said “You never know”

Why I love football

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 27 with 2726 viewsdanehoop

Match Thread on 22:13 - Nov 27 by FredManRave

I was under the vague idea this was a website for QPR supporters, seemingly not. Squad that is absolutely decimated in defence, low on confidence and slightly unfortunate to be behind, battles back for a draw in a derby against a bit of a bogey side for us recently whilst on Sky.

No idea what expectation levels some people have on here, but that was bloody good result and team showed plenty of fight in the circumstances. Get a grip people FFS! We are QPR!

Never knowingly understood

Match Thread on 22:20 - Nov 27 with 2725 viewsrichranger

Highlights here http://www.skysports.com/football/qpr-vs-brentford/report/374843
Match Thread on 22:21 - Nov 27 with 2710 viewslondonscottish

Match Thread on 21:59 - Nov 27 by actonman

Well we all love a comeback and that was as good as it gets but fccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk we are a shambles of a club and always will be

Those Brentford fans faces at the end

The Lasse Vibe interview is great value.

He sores two goals (his first for donkey's) and gets MOM.

Looked like someone had just pissed in his porridge.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match Thread on 22:23 - Nov 27 with 2692 viewsBoston

Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 27 by Brightonhoop

Gotta feel for those that left early.

Why?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Match Thread on 22:26 - Nov 27 with 2649 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Match Thread on 22:21 - Nov 27 by londonscottish

The Lasse Vibe interview is great value.

He sores two goals (his first for donkey's) and gets MOM.

Looked like someone had just pissed in his porridge.

It was class!

Match Thread on 22:40 - Nov 27 with 2535 viewshamptonhillhoop

I left on 92 minutes and put my headphones in. Wondered why people were running back into the ground 😣
Match Thread on 22:45 - Nov 27 with 2489 viewsCiderwithRsie

Match Thread on 22:13 - Nov 27 by Hooparoo

+1 😃

+ another
Match Thread on 22:51 - Nov 27 with 2455 views1MoreBrightonR

Match Thread on 22:23 - Nov 27 by Boston

Why?

no one's fault but my own!
Match Thread on 22:56 - Nov 27 with 2430 viewsBrightonhoop

Match Thread on 22:23 - Nov 27 by Boston

Why?

Take a wild guess. Are you unhappy that we clawed back goals in the 93rd and 94th min and nearly went on to win it? Vibe was well off side for his first and we were denied a penalty for two infringrements. But we clawed a point out when Brentford should have it sewn up.
We looked good for much of the game, lacked a clinical finisher or two, in a dire injury period and cannot bring in loans to fill the holes.
And we still robbed them.
Shame so many left early and didn't get to see it.
Match Thread on 23:02 - Nov 27 with 2388 viewsrrrspricey

Just back to Charing cross, another+1

Reading some of the negative crap on here makes me despair.

For the first time in a long time we have a squad of players who are prepared to wear the shirt with pride and fight for the cause.

No they may not be the most talented bunch and IH isn't the best manager by a long chalk but I'd rather get behind them all than put up with the money grabbing prima donna arsewipes we've endured in recent years.

I for one am happy that I have my club back with a squad and manager that give a fcuk and a board that are making great strides in the community.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024