Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest Saturday 09:38 - Dec 21 with 9697 viewsbuilthjack

Is it on?
What's the latest?
I don't do twitter so not sure if it's on there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protest Saturday on 22:10 - Dec 22 with 1955 viewsDarran

Protest Saturday on 21:59 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

If we cannot be united in condemning Jenkins then truly we deserve this shite

Our club has been mismanage, great players sold and rubbish brought in to replace .

Jesus, Routledge and dyer were given four year extended contracts for being " great servants"

There are too many cliques and not just at Board level

We?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Protest Saturday on 22:10 - Dec 22 with 1952 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 21:34 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

Suppose if one wants a position and is interviewed then it's not very bright to go in and, by all accounts,let rip .You won't get the position and unable to influence anything.

Far better to be well prepared,subtle ,respectful and maybe not seek to chuck insults around social media

Pity anger is not directed to whom it is deserved

Fack off back to your life prison miles from home, you old bore.

I ain't interested, man.......

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Protest Saturday on 22:13 - Dec 22 with 1948 viewsWingstandwood

Protest Saturday on 21:59 - Dec 22 by whoflungdung

If we cannot be united in condemning Jenkins then truly we deserve this shite

Our club has been mismanage, great players sold and rubbish brought in to replace .

Jesus, Routledge and dyer were given four year extended contracts for being " great servants"

There are too many cliques and not just at Board level

Yep, the utterly insane 'jobs-for-the-boys' cr@p has truly contributed the clubs decline. Seen it with contracts (managerial/playing/coaching) Monk, O' Leary, Butler, Gower, Routledge, Dyer etc. What sort of message did it and does it send out? Come to SCFC and get undeserved contract renewal(s), undeserved job title(s), or an undeserved place in a division you're not up to standard to play in......and? Put up your feet up and relax a bit if you like. Utterly unprofessional!

You'll no doubt remember the ruthless, clinical, non-sentiment, non-jobs-for-the-boys efficiency of Liverpool of old where i.e. no matter how good you used to be, how many European Cups you won, how much the manager used to like you. When your time was up and when you were surplus to requirements out of the door you went a.s.a.p.

Argus!

Protest Saturday on 22:16 - Dec 22 with 1933 viewswhoflungdung

Happened to the greatest like Souness and Dalglish.
LFC ,like many huge businesses are ruthless

But ,business comes first

When we employed Ngog ,I shared a few drinks with Reds fans who were genuinely speechless as to why we signed Ngog ... Arguably, our worst ever buy

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Protest Saturday on 22:17 - Dec 22 with 1924 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 21:49 - Dec 22 by bonymine

The Res’s silence is deafening ........

Are you still out there fella ???????

Oh fack off mun, not another borefest from you.

That was November last year when we had a chance to whip up a head of steam. The atmosphere was turning, the flag was made but the anger dissipated and a few weeks later, our fortunes on the pitch changed.

Now, try to understand this as I know you aint the sharpest one on here, but think about it. What does it say when fans only turn on whoever just because their team is losing?

It says they're a facking fickle little bunch who are only crying cos they're losing. And if they felt that facking strongly WHERE THE FACK DID THEY GO FOR 9 MONTHS??

Where were you like? Did you even get a flag made, cos I organised one!??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Protest Saturday on 22:38 - Dec 22 with 1889 viewsbonymine

Protest Saturday on 22:17 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

That was November last year when we had a chance to whip up a head of steam. The atmosphere was turning, the flag was made but the anger dissipated and a few weeks later, our fortunes on the pitch changed.

Now, try to understand this as I know you aint the sharpest one on here, but think about it. What does it say when fans only turn on whoever just because their team is losing?

It says they're a facking fickle little bunch who are only crying cos they're losing. And if they felt that facking strongly WHERE THE FACK DID THEY GO FOR 9 MONTHS??

Your posts are laughable and at best bordering on total meltdown .....

As to your reply/rant T2C ....explains so much why you weren’t co-opted onto the Trust Board you simply cannot be ‘trusted’ whatsoever to open your ‘GOBBY GOB’ if you excuse the pun.

My ‘intelligence’ should never be called into question here, it should be about personal opinion and NOTHING ELSE..irrespective of ‘ intelligence’ ....

What are you suggesting then Chris ? An IQ Test to qualify who is eligible to post an opinion on here ?
Like from a Jack to A King you’ve gone from A Jenkins Hater to A Jenkins Lover .....

$$$$$$$$$$$hame that Christopher hope you sleep well tonight.

You’re just as bad as the Sellouts ....

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Protest Saturday on 00:17 - Dec 23 with 1808 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 22:17 - Dec 22 by TheResurrection

A couple of questions for you.
You state it was November last year why has your opinion changed during the last year?
My hatred of Jenkins goes back way before last November and has got worse.

Did you actually get a flag made?
Protest Saturday on 00:43 - Dec 23 with 1787 viewsLoyal

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 21 by TheResurrection

Leave it out FFS.

A game that could genuinely help us on our way to Premier League football again....

Get behind the team and forget about bunk facking protests. Jesus Christ mun!!!

He didnt mention not supporting swansea city, he clearly said something completely different.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Protest Saturday on 01:55 - Dec 23 with 1743 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 00:17 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

A couple of questions for you.
You state it was November last year why has your opinion changed during the last year?
My hatred of Jenkins goes back way before last November and has got worse.

Did you actually get a flag made?

Can't you read Gethin?? I just explained in the post you quoted?!!

And yes the flag was made.

As ironic as this is, Bonymine has it as his facking avatar 😂😂😂
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 1:59]

Protest Saturday on 02:08 - Dec 23 with 1745 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 01:55 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Can't you read Gethin?? I just explained in the post you quoted?!!

And yes the flag was made.

As ironic as this is, Bonymine has it as his facking avatar 😂😂😂
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 1:59]

Yes I can read. Your quote came across as generic, as in the whole crowd stopped venting their anger which they did when we started winning. My question was to you personally.
Protest Saturday on 02:21 - Dec 23 with 1733 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 02:08 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

Yes I can read. Your quote came across as generic, as in the whole crowd stopped venting their anger which they did when we started winning. My question was to you personally.

Well before I answer let me ask you a question, what happened in the following weeks from November 6th when that thread was from?

Protest Saturday on 07:58 - Dec 23 with 1661 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 02:21 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Well before I answer let me ask you a question, what happened in the following weeks from November 6th when that thread was from?

Draw with Everton beat Palace in that crazy game. What this has got to do with the question I asked god knows but I’m sure you’ll enlighten me.
I mean one minute your anti trust then you tell everyone get behind them. Then you get a flag made against Jenkins now you’re defending him.

Have you got some sort of multi personality disorder?
Protest Saturday on 08:25 - Dec 23 with 1625 viewsSTID2017

Protest Saturday on 07:58 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

Draw with Everton beat Palace in that crazy game. What this has got to do with the question I asked god knows but I’m sure you’ll enlighten me.
I mean one minute your anti trust then you tell everyone get behind them. Then you get a flag made against Jenkins now you’re defending him.

Have you got some sort of multi personality disorder?

To me this whole thread, from beginning to end, sums up why we, the fans, have not been able to organise a coherent campaign of protests to vent our feelings about what is happening on and off the field.
Surely if a few of us on here cannot unite behind a common goal, then what chance 20, 000 or so on a matchday.
All the infighting has to stop before any progress will be made.
TheUnion has no sense of union and Ressurection will see no rebirth whilst you both continue scoring points off each other and other posters.
Both of you clearly have a lot to offer, yet will gain nothing with the in-fighting on here.
Please guys, lets start acting like adults and use your anger positively for the greater good.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 8:27]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Protest Saturday on 08:46 - Dec 23 with 1590 viewsDewi1jack

Protest Saturday on 08:25 - Dec 23 by STID2017

To me this whole thread, from beginning to end, sums up why we, the fans, have not been able to organise a coherent campaign of protests to vent our feelings about what is happening on and off the field.
Surely if a few of us on here cannot unite behind a common goal, then what chance 20, 000 or so on a matchday.
TheUnion has no sense of union and Ressurection will see no rebirth whilst you both continue scoring points off each other and other posters.
Both of you clearly have a lot to offer, yet will gain nothing with the in-fighting on here.
Please guys, lets start acting like adults and use your anger positively for the greater good.

Excellent.

There's a few on here who could do with following this post.

A fully united Jack Army is an imposing threat, even in the small numbers who took Petty on.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Protest Saturday on 08:48 - Dec 23 with 1587 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 08:25 - Dec 23 by STID2017

In the main you are correct but the problem is the divide and rule being used by Jenkins that prevents any unity.
As for you statement about point scoring not at all from me the question was asked if anything is planned for today only for the res to come on attempting derailing it (see above point).
I and the other members of The Union will be there today as always trying our best to unite and in some cases educate the supporters about what’s going on behind the scenes at our club.
Protest Saturday on 08:57 - Dec 23 with 1564 viewspencoedjack

Protest Saturday on 08:48 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

In the main you are correct but the problem is the divide and rule being used by Jenkins that prevents any unity.
As for you statement about point scoring not at all from me the question was asked if anything is planned for today only for the res to come on attempting derailing it (see above point).
I and the other members of The Union will be there today as always trying our best to unite and in some cases educate the supporters about what’s going on behind the scenes at our club.

& doing a grand job in my opinion fella 👍
Protest Saturday on 09:14 - Dec 23 with 1526 viewsawayjack

Yup keep up the work in educating more fans about the disgraceful way our Board have behaved. Ignore some of the clowns on here with other agendas.
Protest Saturday on 09:55 - Dec 23 with 1470 viewsTheResurrection

Well it looks like to me you're well behind the times and only crying cos you're losing.

I asked you what went on after last November. I made that thread because it seemed like a good time to unite, you know, that little word you like to use, the union.... Yeah, unite and make a stand against Jenkins, the old and new Board etc.

The flag was made, the next couple of games there were chants and it was pretty toxic at times but then the football kinda took over.

And then, Jenkins got through to the Americans and got rid of Bradley, he then went about hiring Clement and bringing in fresh faces in January with a net spend of £20m, and players that suited us, players more like the ones we would've gone for in days gone by.

There was a feeling that the Americans had made a massive mistake in insisting on hiring Bradley and that Jenkins was able to make amends and get us out of jail.

And jail we well and truly got out of.

29 points from half a season is our record points tally. Where were all the protest groups back then? There didn't feel like a need did there? And why, because our team was winning.

So, back to the here and now, why have we seen these protest groups appear? I mean, come on mate, and your name isn't Gethin, so don't lie to me, but The Union didn't even exist in October, drd it????

I mean, what.... Jenkins did what he did 2 years ago but only now your group has formed?

But it's OK innit if we're winning, we'll skulk off again, but lose a few games, and this in the hardest football league in the world, and you're out again to stomp your feet on the ground.

That's not for me, I like to weigh things up and realise how I felt back then, what's gone on in the meantime and how I'm feeling now, and then would that be fair.

If people are going to harp on about Siggy and Llorente then I will never see that point, as you all know, I couldn't wait to see the back of them. And yeah, mistakes have been made, Sanches has been a big disappointment and Clement, for me, has personally tried to ruin a couple of careers and his tactical lack of width makes it all the more frustrating.

Jenkins wanted him gone weeks ago, it's the Americans that are calling the big shots now, getting rid of Jenkins and we'd be left solely to their mercy, that's a big worry and without a plan, your efforts and lately those of the SCSA, could finish us for good.

And with the Trust, I've never changed position, sometimes that would be to show support to them, sometimes that maybe to criticize, and of course, why not, that's exactly what's needed. What isn't or ever wasn't needed was for them to drift along with their benign, toothless approach that's clearly got us nowhere.

I tried my best for the Trust to do more about Jenkins and the share sale, I begged them to get the right people involved and not have anyone on the Club's payroll and it was always ignored, by people like Phil Sumbler and Jim White etc, they lied to us, or at least that's what it looked like, they censored people, banned people, of course I've changed my feelings about them over time here and there.

But that was all then, things changed for us forever and the Trust were nowhere to be seen. We can't change that now, the time for real action was back then

Now we need to get behind the team today and make sound plans for the better future of our Club, not shout and scream like little girls because we've had a bad patch.

Hope that helps as I've only explained a hundred times already.

Protest Saturday on 10:43 - Dec 23 with 1387 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 09:55 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Well it looks like to me you're well behind the times and only crying cos you're losing.

I asked you what went on after last November. I made that thread because it seemed like a good time to unite, you know, that little word you like to use, the union.... Yeah, unite and make a stand against Jenkins, the old and new Board etc.

The flag was made, the next couple of games there were chants and it was pretty toxic at times but then the football kinda took over.

And then, Jenkins got through to the Americans and got rid of Bradley, he then went about hiring Clement and bringing in fresh faces in January with a net spend of £20m, and players that suited us, players more like the ones we would've gone for in days gone by.

There was a feeling that the Americans had made a massive mistake in insisting on hiring Bradley and that Jenkins was able to make amends and get us out of jail.

And jail we well and truly got out of.

29 points from half a season is our record points tally. Where were all the protest groups back then? There didn't feel like a need did there? And why, because our team was winning.

So, back to the here and now, why have we seen these protest groups appear? I mean, come on mate, and your name isn't Gethin, so don't lie to me, but The Union didn't even exist in October, drd it????

I mean, what.... Jenkins did what he did 2 years ago but only now your group has formed?

But it's OK innit if we're winning, we'll skulk off again, but lose a few games, and this in the hardest football league in the world, and you're out again to stomp your feet on the ground.

That's not for me, I like to weigh things up and realise how I felt back then, what's gone on in the meantime and how I'm feeling now, and then would that be fair.

If people are going to harp on about Siggy and Llorente then I will never see that point, as you all know, I couldn't wait to see the back of them. And yeah, mistakes have been made, Sanches has been a big disappointment and Clement, for me, has personally tried to ruin a couple of careers and his tactical lack of width makes it all the more frustrating.

Jenkins wanted him gone weeks ago, it's the Americans that are calling the big shots now, getting rid of Jenkins and we'd be left solely to their mercy, that's a big worry and without a plan, your efforts and lately those of the SCSA, could finish us for good.

And with the Trust, I've never changed position, sometimes that would be to show support to them, sometimes that maybe to criticize, and of course, why not, that's exactly what's needed. What isn't or ever wasn't needed was for them to drift along with their benign, toothless approach that's clearly got us nowhere.

I tried my best for the Trust to do more about Jenkins and the share sale, I begged them to get the right people involved and not have anyone on the Club's payroll and it was always ignored, by people like Phil Sumbler and Jim White etc, they lied to us, or at least that's what it looked like, they censored people, banned people, of course I've changed my feelings about them over time here and there.

But that was all then, things changed for us forever and the Trust were nowhere to be seen. We can't change that now, the time for real action was back then

Now we need to get behind the team today and make sound plans for the better future of our Club, not shout and scream like little girls because we've had a bad patch.

Hope that helps as I've only explained a hundred times already.

How am I losing? Who cares there’s no winners and losers here except those sellouts and the yanks winning by divide and conquer. I don’t see why everything’s got to be about you and your ego being above everyone else remember you jumped on this thread with the I’m right everyone else is wrong attitude. In reality I now find you a bit of a non entity.

I agreed with what you were attempting last year along with what loyal also tried wheather the two were the same I don’t know as nothing materialised. I have been against Jenkins ever since he failed to back Laudrup. There were a few us who could see what was going to happen but not to the scale that it has. Christ the amount of arguments I had in the ground for shouting out against Jenkins back then.
As for Jenkins’s position and who’l replace him how about a DOF with experience in the game and contacts. On the business side Pearlman is already here.

By the way I’m not lying to you, that is my name even says on my birth certificate, my driving license and even my passport.

Support the Team not the Regime is what we stand for remember.
Protest Saturday on 10:47 - Dec 23 with 1382 viewsTheUnion

That’s all from me off to the ground now see everyone whose coming at 12
Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 23 with 1362 viewsbyron

Protest Saturday on 11:04 - Dec 21 by vetchonian

There you go defending/deflecting from HJ AGAIN!

Yes the game is important....and yes we need a plan for a good replacement but stop defending the guy

Reckon he’s on the payroll? Change of tune noticed

Benny

Protest Saturday on 11:43 - Dec 23 with 1320 viewsTNT

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 23 by byron

You'd know all about change of tune...

...yeah, we've noticed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Protest Saturday on 11:46 - Dec 23 with 1312 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 10:43 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

How am I losing? Who cares there’s no winners and losers here except those sellouts and the yanks winning by divide and conquer. I don’t see why everything’s got to be about you and your ego being above everyone else remember you jumped on this thread with the I’m right everyone else is wrong attitude. In reality I now find you a bit of a non entity.

I agreed with what you were attempting last year along with what loyal also tried wheather the two were the same I don’t know as nothing materialised. I have been against Jenkins ever since he failed to back Laudrup. There were a few us who could see what was going to happen but not to the scale that it has. Christ the amount of arguments I had in the ground for shouting out against Jenkins back then.
As for Jenkins’s position and who’l replace him how about a DOF with experience in the game and contacts. On the business side Pearlman is already here.

By the way I’m not lying to you, that is my name even says on my birth certificate, my driving license and even my passport.

Support the Team not the Regime is what we stand for remember.

Mate, I couldn't give a fack what you think about me.

I've just relayed what's all wrong with your protest group and you've come back with the square root of nothing.

Where were you for the most of this year? Where were you two years ago when Jenkins actually stitched us up? What's your posting history got to say about anything?

My message is clear mate. Forget the protests today and listen to Leon and anyone that's played for the club before. This is another new start for us and if there's a toxic atmosphere created by some screaming girls it's not going to end well for us.

You'll probably disappear once more into the darkness of the night then, yeah, Gethin??

Protest Saturday on 11:47 - Dec 23 with 1305 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 10:58 - Dec 23 by byron

On the payroll now or when I organised the flag?

Thick kunt

Protest Saturday on 11:47 - Dec 23 with 1296 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 11:43 - Dec 23 by TNT

You'd know all about change of tune...

...yeah, we've noticed.

Why's that mate, what was he saying before?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024