Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Protest Saturday 09:38 - Dec 21 with 9699 viewsbuilthjack

Is it on?
What's the latest?
I don't do twitter so not sure if it's on there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Protest Saturday on 11:54 - Dec 23 with 1517 viewsEarl_Strickland

Protest Saturday on 09:55 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Well it looks like to me you're well behind the times and only crying cos you're losing.

I asked you what went on after last November. I made that thread because it seemed like a good time to unite, you know, that little word you like to use, the union.... Yeah, unite and make a stand against Jenkins, the old and new Board etc.

The flag was made, the next couple of games there were chants and it was pretty toxic at times but then the football kinda took over.

And then, Jenkins got through to the Americans and got rid of Bradley, he then went about hiring Clement and bringing in fresh faces in January with a net spend of £20m, and players that suited us, players more like the ones we would've gone for in days gone by.

There was a feeling that the Americans had made a massive mistake in insisting on hiring Bradley and that Jenkins was able to make amends and get us out of jail.

And jail we well and truly got out of.

29 points from half a season is our record points tally. Where were all the protest groups back then? There didn't feel like a need did there? And why, because our team was winning.

So, back to the here and now, why have we seen these protest groups appear? I mean, come on mate, and your name isn't Gethin, so don't lie to me, but The Union didn't even exist in October, drd it????

I mean, what.... Jenkins did what he did 2 years ago but only now your group has formed?

But it's OK innit if we're winning, we'll skulk off again, but lose a few games, and this in the hardest football league in the world, and you're out again to stomp your feet on the ground.

That's not for me, I like to weigh things up and realise how I felt back then, what's gone on in the meantime and how I'm feeling now, and then would that be fair.

If people are going to harp on about Siggy and Llorente then I will never see that point, as you all know, I couldn't wait to see the back of them. And yeah, mistakes have been made, Sanches has been a big disappointment and Clement, for me, has personally tried to ruin a couple of careers and his tactical lack of width makes it all the more frustrating.

Jenkins wanted him gone weeks ago, it's the Americans that are calling the big shots now, getting rid of Jenkins and we'd be left solely to their mercy, that's a big worry and without a plan, your efforts and lately those of the SCSA, could finish us for good.

And with the Trust, I've never changed position, sometimes that would be to show support to them, sometimes that maybe to criticize, and of course, why not, that's exactly what's needed. What isn't or ever wasn't needed was for them to drift along with their benign, toothless approach that's clearly got us nowhere.

I tried my best for the Trust to do more about Jenkins and the share sale, I begged them to get the right people involved and not have anyone on the Club's payroll and it was always ignored, by people like Phil Sumbler and Jim White etc, they lied to us, or at least that's what it looked like, they censored people, banned people, of course I've changed my feelings about them over time here and there.

But that was all then, things changed for us forever and the Trust were nowhere to be seen. We can't change that now, the time for real action was back then

Now we need to get behind the team today and make sound plans for the better future of our Club, not shout and scream like little girls because we've had a bad patch.

Hope that helps as I've only explained a hundred times already.

"Bad patch"?!

feck my eyes.
Protest Saturday on 12:07 - Dec 23 with 1469 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 11:54 - Dec 23 by Earl_Strickland

"Bad patch"?!

feck my eyes.

Yeah fack your eyes

As that's what it is innit. Poor old Swansea City from Division 4 are having a bad patch in the world's best league

Facking entitlement on here is pathetically embarrassing

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Protest Saturday on 12:07 - Dec 23 with 1471 viewsSgorioFruit

Bad patch?

Get behind the boys no doubt
But give the board holy hell for trying to relegate us and turning us from a beautiful club to a complete laughing stock.
Make your voices heard jack army

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Protest Saturday on 12:11 - Dec 23 with 1455 viewsTheResurrection

Protest Saturday on 12:07 - Dec 23 by SgorioFruit

Bad patch?

Get behind the boys no doubt
But give the board holy hell for trying to relegate us and turning us from a beautiful club to a complete laughing stock.
Make your voices heard jack army

Changing managers in modern football is the way to go, you're living in a past you weren't even a part of.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Protest Saturday on 18:58 - Dec 23 with 1318 viewsSgorioFruit

Protest Saturday on 12:11 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Changing managers in modern football is the way to go, you're living in a past you weren't even a part of.

Care to name the time period you refer to as ‘the past’

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Protest Saturday on 19:08 - Dec 23 with 1292 viewswhoflungdung

So Jenkins is now some sort of victim .

Tell you what. That s Goebellseque distortion

Summats going on here

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Protest Saturday on 19:32 - Dec 23 with 1246 viewsLandore_Jack

Couldn't make the protest today. How did it go? Any feedback from The Union?

#backtojack

Protest Saturday on 20:27 - Dec 23 with 1205 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 19:32 - Dec 23 by Landore_Jack

Couldn't make the protest today. How did it go? Any feedback from The Union?

Went well, I’d say the fans have woken up the response today compared to previous weeks was phenomenal
Login to get fewer ads

Protest Saturday on 20:29 - Dec 23 with 1198 viewsFireboy2

Protest Saturday on 20:27 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

Went well, I’d say the fans have woken up the response today compared to previous weeks was phenomenal

Well done

Lets hope the zombies wake up then
Protest Saturday on 20:32 - Dec 23 with 1181 viewsQJumpingJack

What is the objective for The Union.
Getting fans to sign a petition will not make any difference at the club.
Protest Saturday on 20:41 - Dec 23 with 1156 viewslonglostjack

How many were there?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protest Saturday on 20:45 - Dec 23 with 1143 viewsjack2jack

Protest Saturday on 12:07 - Dec 23 by TheResurrection

Yeah fack your eyes

As that's what it is innit. Poor old Swansea City from Division 4 are having a bad patch in the world's best league

Facking entitlement on here is pathetically embarrassing

A bad patch that is totally and utterly self inflicted!Just a thought like!
Protest Saturday on 20:46 - Dec 23 with 1140 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 20:32 - Dec 23 by QJumpingJack

What is the objective for The Union.
Getting fans to sign a petition will not make any difference at the club.

Since we started Jenkins has gone all defensive you only have to look at the chairman’s notes today to see that. The media are also now paying attention. Remember sitting behind a keyboard moaning or sitting in a pub moaning wont make any difference. We made and handed out the flyers that people held up which has also been covered by the media. The media have also reported on the petition we started. So in my opinion everything we do everything the SCSA do will make a difference #togetherstronger
Protest Saturday on 20:51 - Dec 23 with 1115 viewslonglostjack

Protest Saturday on 20:46 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

Since we started Jenkins has gone all defensive you only have to look at the chairman’s notes today to see that. The media are also now paying attention. Remember sitting behind a keyboard moaning or sitting in a pub moaning wont make any difference. We made and handed out the flyers that people held up which has also been covered by the media. The media have also reported on the petition we started. So in my opinion everything we do everything the SCSA do will make a difference #togetherstronger

The main thing is to actually bloody do something to convince the fans who aren't on social media. Keep up the good work boys and ignore the cynical keyboard warriors.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Protest Saturday on 21:02 - Dec 23 with 1100 viewsCooperman

Was it your group putting ‘Jenkins Out’ flyers up in the East Stand toilets?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Protest Saturday on 21:09 - Dec 23 with 1084 viewsTheUnion

Protest Saturday on 21:02 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

Was it your group putting ‘Jenkins Out’ flyers up in the East Stand toilets?

We made the flyers and handed them out with the aim for them to be held up at the directors box at 19mins 12secs if people put them up in the toilets then it’s nothing to do with us also Jenkins can’t see them in there
Protest Saturday on 21:22 - Dec 23 with 1055 viewsCooperman

Protest Saturday on 21:09 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

We made the flyers and handed them out with the aim for them to be held up at the directors box at 19mins 12secs if people put them up in the toilets then it’s nothing to do with us also Jenkins can’t see them in there

There was a guy attempting to stick them over the wall mountings in the toilets. It didn’t look that coordinated so I assumed it wasn’t anything of substance.

Plus his jeans were hanging so low around his arse cheeks I could almost see his dinner.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Protest Saturday (n/t) on 21:23 - Dec 23 with 1052 viewsLandore_Jack

Protest Saturday on 21:22 - Dec 23 by Cooperman

There was a guy attempting to stick them over the wall mountings in the toilets. It didn’t look that coordinated so I assumed it wasn’t anything of substance.

Plus his jeans were hanging so low around his arse cheeks I could almost see his dinner.

[Post edited 23 Dec 2017 21:24]

#backtojack

Protest Saturday on 21:25 - Dec 23 with 1047 viewsLandore_Jack

Protest Saturday on 21:09 - Dec 23 by TheUnion

How many signatures have The Union collected so far?

#backtojack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024