Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw - Gone at end of season? 15:45 - Dec 29 with 11353 views34dfgdf54

I think so.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42510431
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:22 - Dec 29 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

Can we also leave any SCSA/Union dickwaving where it belongs please. Nowhere. Any pressure to get our club back in shape is welcome. Who cares from what source. Who knows. the body meant to represent the supporters interest as a director of the club might even get the frigging urge to do something worthwhile. Eh Stu? eh? eh?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:23 - Dec 29 with 1922 viewsRevJames

Just how poor do we have to become for the position to become untenable?

Only in the world of football could this scenario be played out
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:23 - Dec 29 with 1921 viewsthenorthbankbog

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:18 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

Well, that's not strictly true now is it? I know it suits the argument but much good work has been done to raise awareness, same as the work done by you guys.

Don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes I do know you’ve all spoken. I can only go by actions and apart from speaking in the media only The Union have been active handing out flyers etc which have appeared on photos in the media
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:24 - Dec 29 with 1904 viewsPhil_S

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:23 - Dec 29 by thenorthbankbog

Don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes I do know you’ve all spoken. I can only go by actions and apart from speaking in the media only The Union have been active handing out flyers etc which have appeared on photos in the media

So therefore what you said about the SCSA doing jack sh*t is indeed wrong as you don't know one way or the other what has been happening

There is more than one way to skin a cat you know
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:25 - Dec 29 with 1898 viewsLoyal

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:12 - Dec 29 by thenorthbankbog

No SCSA have done jack shit yet. The union have though

Apart from at least 20 media interviews by my count. inc nariomal papers, local, sky tv amd bbc / ITV. I've heard them on talk sport and bbc Wales.
Featured in the SOS zine.

I think they formed 2 weeks ago. ?

And I'm not sure now is the time for division ? Or indeed talking rubbish. Leave that to Jenkins.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:25 - Dec 29 with 1897 viewsmax936

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 15:50 - Dec 29 by SoberBaker

Won't the SCSA then become defunct if he steps down?

Ffs you’re happy to put your faith in the Trust then? Not a chance in hell of me doing so. It needs a complete clearout and plan to move forward, starting with withdrawal of this ridiculous deal that they’re about to commit us to.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:27 - Dec 29 with 1876 viewsFerrieBodde

Phil, what's your response to Jenkins saying that the trust weren't kept in the dark over the sale? In the interview it seems like he's replying directly to you and points you have made over the past year and a half since the sale.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:27 - Dec 29 with 1876 views34dfgdf54

Where’ve you been? Just take social media to realise you have said is completely false. SCSA have ramped up the pressure big time and it’s only been a few weeks!
Login to get fewer ads

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:27 - Dec 29 with 1872 viewsTheFranchise

That helps
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:29 - Dec 29 with 1850 views34dfgdf54

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:25 - Dec 29 by Loyal

Apart from at least 20 media interviews by my count. inc nariomal papers, local, sky tv amd bbc / ITV. I've heard them on talk sport and bbc Wales.
Featured in the SOS zine.

I think they formed 2 weeks ago. ?

And I'm not sure now is the time for division ? Or indeed talking rubbish. Leave that to Jenkins.

This in spades.

They’ve done an outstanding job.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:29 - Dec 29 with 1847 viewsWingstandwood

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:22 - Dec 29 by monmouth

Can we also leave any SCSA/Union dickwaving where it belongs please. Nowhere. Any pressure to get our club back in shape is welcome. Who cares from what source. Who knows. the body meant to represent the supporters interest as a director of the club might even get the frigging urge to do something worthwhile. Eh Stu? eh? eh?

Yeah, I for one am delighted, proud and grateful both organisations have arrived on the scene! The selfless volunteering has been noticed by myself and others.

Be united, be strong!

Argus!

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:32 - Dec 29 with 1827 viewsPhil_S

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:27 - Dec 29 by FerrieBodde

Phil, what's your response to Jenkins saying that the trust weren't kept in the dark over the sale? In the interview it seems like he's replying directly to you and points you have made over the past year and a half since the sale.

You have to read into what Jenkins didn't say rather than what he did in some of it. The Trust (from memory) always said that everyone was aware of the desire to sell but at no point does he actually say that the Trust were informed of Levien and Kaplan until March 16 which is what was originally said (incidentally the meeting wasnt prior to Aston Villa but prior to Chelsea)

For the rest, I could make reference to a letter of 28 March 16 where it was called for a meeting and stating that the Trust may be prepared to sell if the deal was right.

Quite why our national newspaper didn't ask what the due diligence was that was carried out or how he feels about the actions of the other shareholders you can draw your own conclusions from

There are a couple of inaccuracies in this (there was never a discussion about selling 11% or rather if there was then it was when I wasnt present plus the date of the meeting) but the rest of it is pretty much what is already out there with a misleading headline from our investigative journalists
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:37 - Dec 29 with 1773 viewsthenorthbankbog

I did say yet. I’m more of a actions speak louder than words person and I’ve only noticed action at the stadium from the union. I hope it changes and everyone does come together
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:38 - Dec 29 with 1765 viewsDarran

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:32 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

You have to read into what Jenkins didn't say rather than what he did in some of it. The Trust (from memory) always said that everyone was aware of the desire to sell but at no point does he actually say that the Trust were informed of Levien and Kaplan until March 16 which is what was originally said (incidentally the meeting wasnt prior to Aston Villa but prior to Chelsea)

For the rest, I could make reference to a letter of 28 March 16 where it was called for a meeting and stating that the Trust may be prepared to sell if the deal was right.

Quite why our national newspaper didn't ask what the due diligence was that was carried out or how he feels about the actions of the other shareholders you can draw your own conclusions from

There are a couple of inaccuracies in this (there was never a discussion about selling 11% or rather if there was then it was when I wasnt present plus the date of the meeting) but the rest of it is pretty much what is already out there with a misleading headline from our investigative journalists

I’ve just said something similar in the other thread people are reading it all wrong.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:42 - Dec 29 with 1727 viewsPhil_S

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:37 - Dec 29 by thenorthbankbog

I did say yet. I’m more of a actions speak louder than words person and I’ve only noticed action at the stadium from the union. I hope it changes and everyone does come together

Well I have seen plenty of action from both sides. Your view is clearly action is walking around the stadium on match days getting signatures but there is more to that as has been pointed out.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:43 - Dec 29 with 1719 viewsmonmouth

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:38 - Dec 29 by Darran

I’ve just said something similar in the other thread people are reading it all wrong.

People are reading it in exactly the way Jenkins and the WoL intended. If the Trust don't kill it, 90% of readers will read it in the same way.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:45 - Dec 29 with 1706 viewsswancity

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:42 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

Well I have seen plenty of action from both sides. Your view is clearly action is walking around the stadium on match days getting signatures but there is more to that as has been pointed out.

Both groups have done good work, it's why his arse is now making buttons. 👍🏻

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:47 - Dec 29 with 1690 viewsOldjack

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:32 - Dec 29 by Phil_S

Even a blind man can see why the trust were obviously kept in the dark regarding the sellout , http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29979755

he's a liar of that i've no doubt whatsoever, Investors my arse ! http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36870060

Ps Keep up the good work Phil ,top man !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:52 - Dec 29 with 1666 viewschessgenius

I hope Huw Jenkins does not go at the end of the season otherwise supporters may end up regretting it. As I suspected the money coming into the club was less than the money going out. This is why key players have been sold and not replaced adequately.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:57 - Dec 29 with 1627 viewsOldjack

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:52 - Dec 29 by chessgenius

I hope Huw Jenkins does not go at the end of the season otherwise supporters may end up regretting it. As I suspected the money coming into the club was less than the money going out. This is why key players have been sold and not replaced adequately.

I'm regretting the bare faced liar is still here .Very poor scouting will answer your second point

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:58 - Dec 29 with 1620 viewsTheFranchise

You're on crystal meth right?
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:59 - Dec 29 with 1609 viewsmax936

Why wait fukoff and fukoff now and take the rest with you, The clog, Dinneen and the self confeast joking lady’s man.
[Post edited 30 Dec 2017 12:23]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 17:01 - Dec 29 with 1603 viewsFerrieBodde

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:58 - Dec 29 by TheFranchise

You're on crystal meth right?

Heroin I think. We have a big problem with that drug here in our city.
Huw - Gone at end of season? on 17:05 - Dec 29 with 1568 viewsLandore_Jack

My worry is who will replace him. The last thing we want is some incompetent fool who has no knowledge on how to run a football club. Someone like Landon Donovan. Pearlman could step up but I don't trust SK or JL. Just look at BB and DC United.

#backtojack

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 17:08 - Dec 29 with 1549 viewsbonymine

Huw - Gone at end of season? on 16:43 - Dec 29 by monmouth

People are reading it in exactly the way Jenkins and the WoL intended. If the Trust don't kill it, 90% of readers will read it in the same way.

This 100%.

Otherwise, as Phil says, there is a lot of ‘wool’ in that statement and a lot of things which Jenkins hasn’t said but as we all well know how naive and gullible so many of our fans can be that they may actually be taken in by ‘our Chairman’s statement’ / ‘ in Huw we Trust etc..’

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024