Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? 22:52 - Dec 31 with 2771 viewsSwanseaman

Could it be his main objective was to to send a message to the Americans saying that if they had been going along with his plans we would be OK now. What he has said about not getting Rogers, not getting Allan, is he basically saying, 'look you have messed up not me'.

I think because he's lost full control of the decision making, he's probably become very frustrated. He's mentioning that he may have to resign if we continue to do badly, again it seems like a plain message to them to pull their fingers out and back him.

I think what he also may be saying is that he is good at what he does, but because they haven't been helping him, they may lose him and where will they be then? I've read a lot of views saying that the Americans will have to get rid of him now after he has come out with all this. But it's possible that he knows full well they want to keep him in the job and he is just trying to get their backing.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 22:53 - Dec 31 with 2762 viewsMillJack

I think you may be overestimating his intelligence!
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:04 - Dec 31 with 2710 viewsSwanseaman

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 22:53 - Dec 31 by MillJack

I think you may be overestimating his intelligence!

I could be, but am hoping they will get a wake up call from it, and be more pro-active in the transfer window instead of losing out to everyone else

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:11 - Dec 31 with 2671 viewsYossarian

Pointless speculation. Does it detract from ANYTHING we actually KNOW?

Nothing to see here- move on.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:29 - Dec 31 with 2610 viewsSwanseaman

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:11 - Dec 31 by Yossarian

Pointless speculation. Does it detract from ANYTHING we actually KNOW?

Nothing to see here- move on.

It's interesting to me why he puts all this out there at the exact same time we've got a new manager in.

Just a coincidence? I think not....

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:45 - Dec 31 with 2536 viewsJoshTheJack

He'll resign When he won't be able to 500k a year out of us.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:46 - Dec 31 with 2532 viewsdobjack2

Except it is full of details which can be disproved which indicates that he isn't that good at his job.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 00:33 - Jan 1 with 2416 viewsicecoldjack

Not a bad theory but it gets stuck when you look back at just how long Huw and Co have been fookin up the club and carving out wealth for themselves while not signing any real talent .

Basically from when they got rid if Laudrup and there were plenty if fook ups before then too !
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 01:41 - Jan 1 with 2311 viewsBigPhilG

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:04 - Dec 31 by Swanseaman

I could be, but am hoping they will get a wake up call from it, and be more pro-active in the transfer window instead of losing out to everyone else

He's saying all this because he's rattled. The SCSA have put the sh1ts up him and he must have been as white as a sheet when he read the trust statement.
Login to get fewer ads

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 01:55 - Jan 1 with 2285 viewsclloy2

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 01:41 - Jan 1 by BigPhilG

He's saying all this because he's rattled. The SCSA have put the sh1ts up him and he must have been as white as a sheet when he read the trust statement.

HJ and the sell outs knew that they were selling to a hedge fund/ venture capitalists.
So sorry they knew this was coming. Why do you think they excluded the trust from the sale. They have no money or no intention of investing in the club, it's all about paying their investors as and when they were promised. We need to get used to this as fans.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 01:57 - Jan 1 with 2277 viewslonglostjack

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 01:55 - Jan 1 by clloy2

HJ and the sell outs knew that they were selling to a hedge fund/ venture capitalists.
So sorry they knew this was coming. Why do you think they excluded the trust from the sale. They have no money or no intention of investing in the club, it's all about paying their investors as and when they were promised. We need to get used to this as fans.

Exactly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 02:44 - Jan 1 with 2229 viewsdobjack2

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 00:33 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

Not a bad theory but it gets stuck when you look back at just how long Huw and Co have been fookin up the club and carving out wealth for themselves while not signing any real talent .

Basically from when they got rid if Laudrup and there were plenty if fook ups before then too !

Not a bad theory, could even have been written by the man himself.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 02:55 - Jan 1 with 2216 viewsSwanseaman

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 02:44 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

Not a bad theory, could even have been written by the man himself.

paranoid
ˈparənɔɪd/Submit
adjective
adjective: paranoid: unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.
"you think I'm paranoid but I tell you there is something going on"

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 08:33 - Jan 1 with 2050 viewsWhiterockin

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 02:55 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

paranoid
ˈparənɔɪd/Submit
adjective
adjective: paranoid: unreasonably or obsessively anxious, suspicious, or mistrustful.

Yes there is something going on.

SCSA are gaining momentum and doing what the trust should have done a long time ago. The trust are now on the bandwagon because if they don't do something very soon they will be a non entity. National press and television are slowly coming around, although the local media are very slow to respond for some reason, soon there will be nowhere to hide.

Keep up the pressure, we can make it change. Yes there is something going on and they are shite scared.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 09:17 - Jan 1 with 1943 viewsFireboy2

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 01:55 - Jan 1 by clloy2

This post perfectly explains the situation
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 10:00 - Jan 1 with 1829 viewsdobjack2

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 02:55 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

paranoid
ˈparənɔɪd/Submit
adjective

No it’s what you get for pointless speculation. He has done it for his own reasons whatever they are.

Probably only he and maybe a few others know exactly why he has done it, but even if he comes out with a reason I doubt if I would believe him.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 10:16 - Jan 1 with 1793 viewsDewi1jack

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 23:29 - Dec 31 by Swanseaman

It's interesting to me why he puts all this out there at the exact same time we've got a new manager in.

Just a coincidence? I think not....

Maybe just maybe Beaky thinks that if the Yanks sack him (think he only has until the summer on his contract, maybe you know better Huw? )
Then he gets one last big payoff as well.

Just a theory.
Or maybe a good guess.
Or maybe a million miles from the Truth
Guess we'll never know when someone keeps lying in court and the press

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 10:16 - Jan 1 with 1792 viewsItchySphincter

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 00:33 - Jan 1 by icecoldjack

Yay, Laudrup!

Happy new year Ants.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 11:15 - Jan 1 with 1636 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The post on Kaplan & Levien explains a lot, not only is Jenkins incompetent it now looks as if he has been working to their orders.
Cut the Clubs expenditure to the bone.
What they didn't realise was that he and whoever he works with are so incompetent they paid way over the odds for below average players and Managers and have therefore also wasted a load of cash.
So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 11:29 - Jan 1 with 1613 viewsDewi1jack

So why exactly has Jenkins said all this? on 11:15 - Jan 1 by A_Fans_Dad

The post on Kaplan & Levien explains a lot, not only is Jenkins incompetent it now looks as if he has been working to their orders.
Cut the Clubs expenditure to the bone.
What they didn't realise was that he and whoever he works with are so incompetent they paid way over the odds for below average players and Managers and have therefore also wasted a load of cash.

"Cut the Clubs expenditure to the bone. "

I Think that only works with the personnel we see on the pitch.
They seem to have increased the number of office and off field jobs something rotten.
Pearlman took on extra staff to help him.
Pearlman himself.
Dimwit as a consultant in a job in which the owners implied he'd failed miserably FFS. That's the reason given for Pearlman being employed.

Club is a clusterfuk top to bottom.

Our Trust has failed in their duty to their shareholders big style, in their failure to communicate their uneasiness at the shenanigans to their members.
If they had any misgivings.

Let's hope the statement they released is the start of a new beginning for them and we can get the membership up to somewhere near where it should be- every Swans fan IMHO!
New Year- new beginnings!!

Can't "trust the club board" in any shape or form
They've proved beyond any reasonable doubt they're untrustworthy.
And incompetent.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024