Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans chose King over Markovic 17:07 - Jan 31 with 19960 viewsmagicdaps10

Telegraph are reporting that we have decided to loan King over Markovic.

Mmmmmm!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:09 - Mar 4 with 2806 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 17:14 - Jan 31 by magicdaps10

Andy King is an absolute pointless signing.

Surely one of the biggest clowns on this website?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:13 - Mar 4 with 2790 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 18:36 - Jan 31 by WarwickHunt

There's another possible explanation - Jenkins is utterly clueless...

Sadly, it's all too believable.

To use a Carlos-like analogy, our coach is being asked to perform brain surgery with a lump of 4 by 2 and a spoon.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 18:39]

People gone quiet on Jenkins....

No surprise

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:14 - Mar 4 with 2785 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:09 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

Surely one of the biggest clowns on this website?

That's a big shout, there's some absolute f*cking pearlers on here mind.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:15 - Mar 4 with 2779 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 18:47 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Truly, Risca.

Only club in the world that would sanction something like this. Unbelievable downgrade in quality.

JENKINS OUT.

And this total kunt who has humiliated himself more than anyone ever has before has gone really quiet

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:15 - Mar 4 with 2770 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 18:51 - Jan 31 by Nirvana

Spot on, Headmaster.

This would be a disaster of epic proportions, Jenkins has proven himself a ffukkingg idiot time and time again now.

But this would just be stunning. Get this ffukkingg sshitt for brains out of the club.

JENKINS FFUKKINGG OUT.

"disaster of epic proportions"

Oh dear hahahahahahahahahahaeahaha

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:16 - Mar 4 with 2772 viewsNeath_Jack

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:15 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

And this total kunt who has humiliated himself more than anyone ever has before has gone really quiet

Now you're talking.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:17 - Mar 4 with 2756 viewsDarran

The same could be said about people going over the top about a player that’s started one league game and scored a tap in I suppose.

And yes he did play well yesterday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:18 - Mar 4 with 2751 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:14 - Mar 4 by Neath_Jack

That's a big shout, there's some absolute f*cking pearlers on here mind.

True mate.

This thread is evidence of that.

I liked your "Oh Andy, Andy...."

Good shout and it got a song yesterday

Login to get fewer ads

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:18 - Mar 4 with 2747 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:17 - Mar 4 by Darran

The same could be said about people going over the top about a player that’s started one league game and scored a tap in I suppose.

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:21 - Mar 4 with 2716 viewsjacabertawe

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:17 - Mar 4 by Darran

Points well made.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:23 - Mar 4 with 2698 viewsAngelRangelQS

At least I’ve semi redeemed myself here after the Jordan Ayew thread
Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:24 - Mar 4 with 2692 viewsmagicdaps10

Really Res, dont show yourself up anymore than you already have.

For starters, its one game. Secondly, you have never said something and been proven wrong?!?
Gylfi
FFF

Now pipe down good boy.

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:28 - Mar 4 with 2657 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:24 - Mar 4 by magicdaps10

Really Res, dont show yourself up anymore than you already have.

For starters, its one game. Secondly, you have never said something and been proven wrong?!?
Gylfi
FFF

Now pipe down good boy.

Proven wrong about Gylfi???

Haha you must be joking. Everton, pound for pound are having THE WORST season out of any EPL club and it's no surprise why.

That game yesterday would not have been possible with the Wardrobe and One Trick.

Your posts are humiliating my boy

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:32 - Mar 4 with 2636 views34dfgdf54

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:28 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

Haha you must be joking. Everton, pound for pound are having THE WORST season out of any EPL club and it's no surprise why.

That game yesterday would not have been possible with the Wardrobe and One Trick.

Not been taking much notice of Siggy’s performances of late If I’m being honest, but their fans went bizzurk when Allardyce dragged him yesterday, I thought he was their best player along with Walcott on yesterday’s showing.
Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:33 - Mar 4 with 2631 viewsWarwickHunt

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:13 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

No surprise

He's still and always will be, a massive, clueless cünt in my book, Chrissy.
Let's just hope he doesn't get jealous of Carlos getting all the plaudits like he did with Laudrup...

Hope this helps, mucker.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 10:33]
Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:35 - Mar 4 with 2606 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:28 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

You really are dull!!

Like any immature person, you are getting carried away.

Your point is no more valid than my OP.

Im just honoured that you went out of your way to get my post going again, living off a small crumb to think you have made me look silly.

You say it boy so it must be true......god I have sympathy for those close to you.

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:39 - Mar 4 with 2587 viewsmagicdaps10

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:32 - Mar 4 by 34dfgdf54

Not been taking much notice of Siggy’s performances of late If I’m being honest, but their fans went bizzurk when Allardyce dragged him yesterday, I thought he was their best player along with Walcott on yesterday’s showing.

Forget what he is doing at Everton. He was superb with us.

What we sold him for in the summer was a lot less than what we gained for staying in the premier league last year.....so to us, he was worth far more than we sold him for.

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:41 - Mar 4 with 2573 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:33 - Mar 4 by WarwickHunt

He's still and always will be, a massive, clueless cünt in my book, Chrissy.
Let's just hope he doesn't get jealous of Carlos getting all the plaudits like he did with Laudrup...

Hope this helps, mucker.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2018 10:33]

Swans chose King over Markovic on 14:14 - Mar 4 with 2335 viewsjack247

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:13 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

No surprise

No surprise at all.

As I said the other day, I’m really not a fan of digging up old posts to big myself up or make others look silly, but I said a few times when Carlos was appointed that if we had a strong second half of the season, people would forget the shambolic first half. They shouldn’t of course, because it will be the third season in a row he has presided over an awful August window and an embarrassing first half, before (to his credit) turning it around with a very astute managerial appointment.

I hope he’s gone this summer and he’s replaced properly.
Swans chose King over Markovic on 14:56 - Mar 4 with 2251 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 14:14 - Mar 4 by jack247

No surprise at all.

As I said the other day, I’m really not a fan of digging up old posts to big myself up or make others look silly, but I said a few times when Carlos was appointed that if we had a strong second half of the season, people would forget the shambolic first half. They shouldn’t of course, because it will be the third season in a row he has presided over an awful August window and an embarrassing first half, before (to his credit) turning it around with a very astute managerial appointment.

I hope he’s gone this summer and he’s replaced properly.

Well I'm a big fan of bringing old threads back up, a massive fan.

And a season isn't just one half, it's 38 games with 2 windows. We couldn't get some players we wanted, that's going to happen, get used to it.

We are now 13th and hopefully, hopefully can keep this momentum going. We'll have our moments and make mistakes again but the squad has proved it's capable of good things in this league. We looked strong yesterday.

Swans chose King over Markovic on 15:19 - Mar 4 with 2159 viewsjack247

Swans chose King over Markovic on 14:56 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

Well I'm a big fan of bringing old threads back up, a massive fan.

And a season isn't just one half, it's 38 games with 2 windows. We couldn't get some players we wanted, that's going to happen, get used to it.

We are now 13th and hopefully, hopefully can keep this momentum going. We'll have our moments and make mistakes again but the squad has proved it's capable of good things in this league. We looked strong yesterday.

I can see that. You’re far from the only one. Some people like to look clever after the event, that’s their perogative I suppose.

We couldn’t get some players we wanted, fair enough, we also signed some high profile players we did want, then packed them back off to La Liga on loan. Every club gets transfers wrong, but we can’t afford to keep doing it that spectacularly.

I am used to it, this is the third season on the trot it’s happened. I don’t want us to shaft Carlos in August, sack him in December and Jenkins have to pull another rabbit out of his hat again.
Swans chose King over Markovic on 17:50 - Mar 4 with 2012 viewsTheResurrection

Swans chose King over Markovic on 15:19 - Mar 4 by jack247

I can see that. You’re far from the only one. Some people like to look clever after the event, that’s their perogative I suppose.

We couldn’t get some players we wanted, fair enough, we also signed some high profile players we did want, then packed them back off to La Liga on loan. Every club gets transfers wrong, but we can’t afford to keep doing it that spectacularly.

I am used to it, this is the third season on the trot it’s happened. I don’t want us to shaft Carlos in August, sack him in December and Jenkins have to pull another rabbit out of his hat again.

Mesa, for whatever reason, couldn't cut it here. I liked him, I would have persevered with him, but in fairness the likes of Nantywatcher called it right, and this was proved to be the case when Carlos also chose to dismiss him.

I still wouldn't call the signing bad recruiting though, yes it went wrong, but he looked the type of player we needed. No club gets them all right and it just so happens we've had a little run of bad luck with 2 Spaniards.

It genuinely isn't anything to get your knickers in a twist over though.

Our signings have been pretty bloody good on the whole. You had your idiot posters on here saying our squad was worth nothing, that we've got no value in the squad and they said that was especially the case with our 2 loan signings.

Our squad looks rich in value to me and the good signings far outweigh the odd slip up.

Swans chose King over Markovic on 18:05 - Mar 4 with 1972 viewsDizzy

Swans chose King over Markovic on 10:35 - Mar 4 by magicdaps10

You really are dull!!

Like any immature person, you are getting carried away.

Your point is no more valid than my OP.

Im just honoured that you went out of your way to get my post going again, living off a small crumb to think you have made me look silly.

You say it boy so it must be true......god I have sympathy for those close to you.

MD10 criticising someone for getting carried away. *snigger*
Swans chose King over Markovic on 19:32 - Mar 4 with 1786 viewsjack247

Swans chose King over Markovic on 17:50 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

Mesa, for whatever reason, couldn't cut it here. I liked him, I would have persevered with him, but in fairness the likes of Nantywatcher called it right, and this was proved to be the case when Carlos also chose to dismiss him.

I still wouldn't call the signing bad recruiting though, yes it went wrong, but he looked the type of player we needed. No club gets them all right and it just so happens we've had a little run of bad luck with 2 Spaniards.

Our signings have been pretty bloody good on the whole. You had your idiot posters on here saying our squad was worth nothing, that we've got no value in the squad and they said that was especially the case with our 2 loan signings.

Our squad looks rich in value to me and the good signings far outweigh the odd slip up.

Mesa is gone, as far as I can tell, because Carlos wants us to play with 3 box to box type central midfielders. I’m not sure how he would have fitted into Clements best eleven either. In a Rodgers or Laudrup style team, I’m sure he’d still be here.

Baston, presumably just wasn’t scouted properly. A great season for Eibar with some quality finishes. When he got here, he was clearly out of his depth. We tried to play him as a lone front man and he was one of the weakest strikers I’ve ever seen.

You’re quite right in that we do have players like Jordan and Mawson who are worth far more than we paid for them, both financially and on the pitch.

I hope when we get to the summer, we evaluate the season as a whole, or the time the Americans have been here as a whole, rather than just the previous couple of months when deciding if he’s the right man for the job.
Swans chose King over Markovic on 20:01 - Mar 4 with 1720 viewsswancity

Swans chose King over Markovic on 17:50 - Mar 4 by TheResurrection

Disagree on Mesa. And I'll give you the reasons....he was prone to making too many mistakes, errors of judgement, poor decision making and the pace of the game in the Premier League looked too quick for him. He did some good things but in every game he played he also appeared always on the verge of doing something stupid. Not good enough in a nutshell.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024