Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilllys half time team talk 21:24 - Feb 28 with 8558 viewsswiggy

What did he say to make us from contenders to lying down and being tickled?
Hilllys half time team talk on 15:41 - Mar 1 with 1377 viewsdingdangblue

Hilllys half time team talk on 06:26 - Mar 1 by Nigeriamark

Son was absolutely brilliant for them and ran us ragged ( played well in the first game too). Unfortunately a guy who couldn't hit a barn door all season suddenly clicked and got 3 in no time. We probably needed to keep it level for 15 minutes of the second half to have put some pressure on Spurs but not to be with that goal after a minute

Overall we can be very proud of the 2 matches & hope to take that effort into the league now

If we'd have kept it level till 60 mins Kane,Alli and Erikson would have all come on! There is absolutely no shame in losing 6-1 to Spurs : realistically it could and should have been 5-2. They are head and shoulders above most Premier League teams and Champions League teams so to better them for 45 mins in the 1st game and match them for 2 x 45 mins of the first game and replay is something to be very proud of indeed. The end score for me is immaterial.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hilllys half time team talk on 17:33 - Mar 1 with 1268 viewsColDale

I know its clutching at straws and may have meant it was only 4-1 as opposed to 6-1 but how on earth did Lamela avoid a second yellow just after their second goal? Can't remember who he fouled but it would have been awarded as a first yellow 99 times out of 100, so why not then? I've no doubts the ref would have been fully aware what a farce the first half had been so maybe that played a part.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024