Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ollie Rathbone 19:29 - Mar 1 with 3509 viewsRibbleblue

Kinda feel sorry for the lad not getting a run out at Wembley even in the late stage of the game.
Ollie Rathbone on 19:45 - Mar 1 with 3448 viewsKnowlesy

He hasn't really been that involved in the cup run though, has he? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the substitutions were spot on. Giving Joe a run out after everything he's been through is another good news story and Adshead has played a good amount of minutes in the FA cup and what an experience for the young lad to come out at Wembley against Spurs.

I like Ollie but generally his performances haven't been at the same high standard that he set last year for me. I'd still have him in front of Kitching though for a starting place. I think Cannon, Camps and Rathbone in midfield could be brilliant if it clicks.
Ollie Rathbone on 20:17 - Mar 1 with 3339 viewsRibbleblue

On that thinking re FA Cup involvement then I can see why.Just thought when we were 5-1 down he could have given him a run🙄
Ollie Rathbone on 20:48 - Mar 1 with 3242 viewsboromat

Ollie Rathbone on 19:45 - Mar 1 by Knowlesy

He hasn't really been that involved in the cup run though, has he? Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think the substitutions were spot on. Giving Joe a run out after everything he's been through is another good news story and Adshead has played a good amount of minutes in the FA cup and what an experience for the young lad to come out at Wembley against Spurs.

I like Ollie but generally his performances haven't been at the same high standard that he set last year for me. I'd still have him in front of Kitching though for a starting place. I think Cannon, Camps and Rathbone in midfield could be brilliant if it clicks.

Yeah Rathbone has played best out wide left and that isn't a position in the current formation. Meaning this season he hasn't really made a starting place his. Obviously did very well in his man marking roles. I'm sure we'll see him feature before long.

I agreed with the subs all made sense. I also wonder whether Rathbone has played at big stadiums and maybe even Wembley as part of Man Us youth team? And therefore an experience others would benefit from more so.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ollie Rathbone on 21:22 - Mar 1 with 3162 viewsJimmyRustler

Ollie Rathbone on 19:45 - Mar 1 by Knowlesy

For me, Kitching absolutely pisses in before Rathbone on current form. I don't really rate Ollie that much as a footballer but he's a very good presser and harasser with boundless amounts of energy. Just my two cents of course..
Ollie Rathbone on 21:30 - Mar 1 with 3145 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I'm a big fan of Rathboni too.......but sometimes he is just that bit too keen for his own good.

He really seems to WANT to do well and he will have his day. Just needs to curb his obvious enthusiasm.
Ollie Rathbone on 22:06 - Mar 1 with 3091 views49thseason

Ollie Rathbone on 21:22 - Mar 1 by JimmyRustler

For me, Kitching absolutely pisses in before Rathbone on current form. I don't really rate Ollie that much as a footballer but he's a very good presser and harasser with boundless amounts of energy. Just my two cents of course..

Kitching has improved with almost every game since getting this recent run of matches, his height and ability to retain the ball are key if Done is to go on playing at left back / left wing with any expectation of getting a pass.
Ollie Rathbone on 12:43 - Mar 2 with 2782 viewsParkinsGimp

Ollie Rathbone on 22:06 - Mar 1 by 49thseason

Kitching has improved with almost every game since getting this recent run of matches, his height and ability to retain the ball are key if Done is to go on playing at left back / left wing with any expectation of getting a pass.

Have to disagree there boys, Kitching looks absolutely lost on the park. He strolls ( cant say runs) around not getting close to opposition or tackling and when he gets the ball in space he runs straight to the opposition without looking to pass to his colleagues.
But that comes from a bury troll apparently according to some dickhead from Sudden LOL
Ollie Rathbone on 12:49 - Mar 2 with 2762 viewsdingdangblue

Ollie Rathbone on 12:43 - Mar 2 by ParkinsGimp

Have to disagree there boys, Kitching looks absolutely lost on the park. He strolls ( cant say runs) around not getting close to opposition or tackling and when he gets the ball in space he runs straight to the opposition without looking to pass to his colleagues.
But that comes from a bury troll apparently according to some dickhead from Sudden LOL

Must have been some other player who tackled Harry Winks v Tottenham to set up Hendo's goal.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2018 12:53]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024